X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coach Sal
    • Aug 2006

On penalties, a couple rookies, Mario, and more

Here are my "Hot Reads" from Thursday night's game: http://wgr550.com/CAPACCIO--Hot-Read...skins/13952222
    Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
    And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: On penalties, a couple rookies, Mario, and more

You failed to critique Cordy Glenn whom I felt was pretty solid, and deserves some discussion. Nobody beat him.. A couple of edge rushes had a step on him but he pushed them away.. He was able to match any bull rushers.. I thought he looked good enough to play there this year. Of course I want to see more against teams that will challenge hi more at that spot..

Yeha Brooks looked amazing out their.. Outside Grahams penalty and his alligator arms on one play he looks like he can play.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Like Fitz said, "people exaggerate good and bad during preseason". I agree on both sides. If we do well, we're going to the sb. If we don't, season over.

If Brooks continues to play like he did, there's no reason to keep MCGee.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Coach Sal
        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by ddaryl View Post
        You failed to critique Cordy Glenn whom I felt was pretty solid, and deserves some discussion. Nobody beat him.. A couple of edge rushes had a step on him but he pushed them away.. He was able to match any bull rushers.. I thought he looked good enough to play there this year. Of course I want to see more against teams that will challenge hi more at that spot..

Yeha Brooks looked amazing out their.. Outside Grahams penalty and his alligator arms on one play he looks like he can play.
        I didn't really concentrate on him that much myself. But I appreciate you adding that. And you're right. He was ok in his first game. Let's see where he goes from here.
        Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
        And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage

Comment

Working...
        X