Check out my photos from the Buffalo Bills vs Washington Redskins game and tailgate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Check out my photos from the Buffalo Bills vs Washington Redskins game and tailgate

You can see all the high res photos right here....

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Here's a slideshow of some of the photos....

• Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Check out my photos from the Buffalo Bills vs Washington Redskins game and tailga

And there's a bunch of photos of the same guy with other people from the pinto tailgate...that would be Sports Illustrated's Peter King.

Comment

• dog14787
      • Oct 2010

Re: Check out my photos from the Buffalo Bills vs Washington Redskins game and tailga

I love your slideshows Michael!

Hey man, I know your a little skeptical, but what do you think about VY's wheels? Very Cam Newton like eh?

The mans got a cannon for an arm If QB coach Lee can adjust the sites on the cannon a little.

Comment

• HAMMER
        I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
        • Jul 2003

Beyond the sights needing adjustment the brain is an issue.

Comment

• Meathead
          Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
          • Jul 2002

face it, young is just too dumb to be a starting qb in todays nfl. he can gain a lot of yards with his legs but not enough to offset the amount he loses from the pass incompletions and turnovers that result from the inability to read and process opposing defenses

i wouldnt be surprised if he beats out thigpen but he will never be a reliable starter again
          One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• dog14787
            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
            face it, young is just too dumb to be a starting qb in todays nfl. he can gain a lot of yards with his legs but not enough to offset the amount he loses from the pass incompletions and turnovers that result from the inability to read and process opposing defenses

i wouldnt be surprised if he beats out thigpen but he will never be a reliable starter again
            The VY is to dumb argument is dumb...

...got anything original...
            Last edited by Figster; 08-11-2012, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by dog14787 View Post
              I love your slideshows Michael!

Hey man, I know your a little skeptical, but what do you think about VY's wheels? Very Cam Newton like eh?

The mans got a cannon for an arm If QB coach Lee can adjust the sites on the cannon a little.
              Thanks! Glad you like them.

As for Young, I honestly would cut both our backups and try to find someone else on the waiver wire.

Comment

• dog14787
                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Michael82 View Post
                Thanks! Glad you like them.

As for Young, I honestly would cut both our backups and try to find someone else on the waiver wire.

Thanks man
                Last edited by Figster; 08-12-2012, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X