PDA

View Full Version : Dunlap in at left tackle with Bell demoted

BLeonard
08-11-2012, 05:01 PM
http://www.csnphilly.com/football-philadelphia-eagles/eagles-talk/Dunlap-in-at-left-tackle-with-Bell-demot?blockID=755221&feedID=704

This might be an NFL record. A guy getting benched after six snaps. It seems like the Eagles are trying to light a fire under Bell and test his toughness a little. See how he responds to a demotion.

-Bill

zone
08-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Thankfully Philly is willing to overpay our crappy home grown tackles and thankfully that trend has ended and we actually drafted some talent that has played the position.

ServoBillieves
08-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Demetress (LMFAO) I have no problem with. We picked up Cordy and Hairston is better on the edge in my opinion. Good luck to him, but King Dunlap versus Bell seems like a really, really boring "camp battle".

My sincere question... how do you go 27 years of your life not knowing how to spell your own name? It's dementedly tragic yet hilarious. God speed on the bench DB.

Skooby
08-11-2012, 06:16 PM
The guys not on our team anymore, goodluck.

better days
08-12-2012, 07:22 AM
Well, I'm not surprised. It just goes to prove how smart the Bills FO is by not resigning Bell.

k-oneputt
08-12-2012, 08:39 AM
Or how dumb the Bills FO was for drafting another of their "diamond in the rough guys were smarter then you from the middle of nowhere that suck guys".

Another guy who is soft and is always injured.

better days
08-12-2012, 08:52 AM
Or how dumb the OLD Bills FO was for drafting another of their "diamond in the rough guys were smarter then you from the middle of nowhere that suck guys".

Another guy who is soft and is always injured.

Fixed that for you. THIS FO had nothing to do with drafting Bell.