• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFanInMass
    The Stoner Zoner
    • Feb 2003

Kyle Moore

I know we have alot of depth at DE but i hope we have room on the roster to keep him he looks dominant.
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: Kyle Moore

Great motor and good strongside DE power with his size (285ish). Id keep him over a player like Batten.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Swiper
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by BillsFanInMass View Post
      I know we have alot of depth at DE but i hope we have room on the roster to keep him he looks dominant.
      Me too. He's long and lanky. He's got those long, gangly arms and speed off the corner. Reminds me of the NY Giants DEs. More.....

Kyle Moore vs. Alex Carrington vs. Kellen Heard vs. Torell Troup. Right now, barring a health breakdown, there are eight defensive linemen on the team that appear to be locks for the final roster. The team will use that many on game days, however, meaning that they could keep at least one additional lineman on the active roster in the event of an injury. Moore, and end, and Carrington, Heard and Troup - three young tackles - appear to be the chief competitors for that final spot.
      After almost all of training camp and one pre-season game, which Buffalo Bills players are on the roster bubble? Here's one stab at identifying those players.

Comment

• Swiper
        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
        Great motor and good strongside DE power with his size (285ish). Id keep him over a player like Batten.
        The Bills have Batten listed as their back-up long-snapper. IDK if this gives him a tiny edge at making the final roster. It's not easy to teach a guy to do that job correctly.

Buffalo Bills: The official source of the Bills players roster, depth chart, injury report and transactions.
        Last edited by swiper; 08-12-2012, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• ddaryl
          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
          • Jan 2005

He looked FAST.. He was schooling the scrubs on WA OL

Hopefully he will get some reps a little higher up on the depth chart this week

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

If they keep Johnson/Edwards/Carrington on the inside and Batten at LBer, it makes Moore's chances a lot better. Barring injury, Williams/Anderson/Kelsay/Merriman are locks and if they decide to keep 5 DE's his only competition is coming from Eddins/Ferguson/Ross. That, of course, means that with Dareus/Williams locks at tackle, the final two interior spots will have to come from Johnson/Edwards/Carrington/Troup/Heard/Gilbert and a few guys that we 'know' are going to get released. I still think Troup gets taken out of the equation and put on IR sooner rather than later.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Swiper
              • Sep 2010

Troup to IR? More likely cut with an injury settlement.
              Last edited by swiper; 08-12-2012, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• YardRat
                Well, lookie here...
                • Dec 2004

Originally posted by mikgaes View Post
                Trouo to IR? More likely cut with an injury settlement.
                That's a possibility also, but IMO they hang on to him for one more chance next season.
                YardRat Wall of Fame
                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
                X