• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

BZ All Pro: QB

I got a little off track last week. Nominate your QB's!

For me this one is easy, Rodgers.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: BZ All Pro: QB

RGIII.

Comment

• Mindbender
      • Apr 2010

Rodgers, no question.
      "Talk is cheap, we all know that. It's like I've always said, don't tell me about the labor pains, just show me the baby. That's what we've got to do. We've got to show you the baby, and the baby is winning." ~Buddy Nix

Comment

• Mr. Pink
        Peterman Sucks!
        • Mar 2006

Brady.

He makes the players around him better and he has some rings to go with it. Not too mention records.

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

TEBOW !...er...Rodgers.
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• The King
            Without me it's just Awe so
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY! View Post
            Brady.

He makes the players around him better and he has some rings to go with it. Not too mention records.
            Yuck. Brady can't create his own magic like Rodgers or Brees for that matter. But Rodgers ability to use his legs makes him light years above Brady. Hell I'd take Eli over Brady at this point.
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
              Peterman Sucks!
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by King Bedard View Post
              Yuck. Brady can't create his own magic like Rodgers or Brees for that matter. But Rodgers ability to use his legs makes him light years above Brady. Hell I'd take Eli over Brady at this point.
              Brady, IMO, is the best QB we've seen in this league since Elway, so until he starts to completely fall apart I can't rank anyone else higher than him. And he hasn't fallen apart yet. In 2-3 years, I'd likely give the nod to either Rodgers or Brees though.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                • Jun 2005

Rodgers hands down

Comment

Working...
                X