Are you more optimistic for the Sabres or Bills this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joebuffalowins
    • Apr 2012

Are you more optimistic for the Sabres or Bills this season?

I know this is mostly a bills site, but I think this could be a decent debate or thread.

• jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Re: Are you more optimistic for the Sabres or Bills this season?

First of all, there is an entire page dedicated to the Sabres on this site.

Second, what in the **** do we have to be excited about with the Sabres this year? We're going to be in the same boat as last year, fighting for the last spot in the East down the wire.

Third, The Bills are going to **** some people up this year!!! Go Bills!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

bills.

I think Fitz is good enough to take us to the playoffs but not sb.

On the other hand if he goes down, we're screwed. I don' have any confidence in our back ups
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

I agree on the Sabres. They basically made lateral moves. They screwed themselves with the Vanek and Leino contracts and won't really be able to make any significant moves until they are off the books.

If they stay healthy, they'll sneak into the playoffs and lose early. There's nothing to get excited about because it's the same thing we've seen every year since Briere and Drury left: a team that's in the battle for the last playoff spot, then loses early if they do sneak in (yes, I know, they did win the div one year, but they still lost early).

In terms of the Bills, I don't see them winning the SB or even the division, but for the first time in ages, it seems like they are headed in the right direction, and they should be competitive this year.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
        X