PDA

View Full Version : Searcy nice ass hit!

Cali512
08-14-2012, 09:59 AM
Saw it on the highlights of tc. His hit was so pretty, didnt even flinch! He may be special

kishoph
08-14-2012, 10:37 AM
The best part of it for me was it was on Tashard Choice. I can't understand what Gailey sees in Choice, not only did he take away carries from Spiller, he blew a number of short and goals last year and he continued to do it in the 1st preseason game last week. Please cut him and give Johnny White a shot.
On the next play, Morrison blew Choice up, causing him to fumble. They say that Choice talks a lot of smack in practice, like he has room to talk smack.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/kishoph/tempMR1_6783--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Skooby
08-14-2012, 10:44 AM
Choice has pictures, it's the only explanation.

Meathead
08-14-2012, 10:44 AM
post a link to the vid and what time it occurs numnuts

Meathead
08-14-2012, 10:48 AM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-2/Practice-Notes---Day-14---2-minute-sharp--big-hits/8c80be7e-e764-4d8c-a0c4-8f65bd42a854

Jaybird
08-14-2012, 10:50 AM
It's a hit in practice that the Rb was not expecting... Nice hit, but it's no reference to the type of player Searcy is. They also mentioned that Choice talks a big game so the D wants to give him a hard time

justasportsfan
08-14-2012, 11:08 AM
I can't understand what Gailey sees in Choice, not only did he take away carries from Spiller, he blew a number of short and goals last year and he continued to do it in the 1st preseason game last week. Please cut him and give Johnny White a shot.

He most likely knows Chans offense which is why he's on the team. As long as we're not dependent on him , I don't have a problem with someone who knows familiar with Gaileys system coming in to give Freddie and Spiller rest. Whites been getting carriers at camp and if doesn't beat out Choice then I don't have a problem with him not making the team.

kishoph
08-14-2012, 11:24 AM
He most likely knows Chans offense which is why he's on the team. As long as we're not dependent on him , I don't have a problem with someone who knows familiar with Gaileys system coming in to give Freddie and Spiller rest. Whites been getting carriers at camp and if doesn't beat out Choice then I don't have a problem with him not making the team.

Knowing the Offense is great, but you have to produce, which Choice has not. Too many time last season Choice was brought in over Spiller in goal line situations and had no success. In last weeks game he had 4 carries from inside the 3, losing a yard on 3 of the carries. He has repeatedly shown that he has no nose for the End Zone in goal line situations.

kishoph
08-14-2012, 11:27 AM
It's a hit in practice that the Rb was not expecting... Nice hit, but it's no reference to the type of player Searcy is. They also mentioned that Choice talks a big game so the D wants to give him a hard time

If you're going to talk smack on the field (even the practice field), you better have your head up.

justasportsfan
08-14-2012, 12:42 PM
Knowing the Offense is great, but you have to produce, which Choice has not. Too many time last season Choice was brought in over Spiller in goal line situations and had no success. In last weeks game he had 4 carries from inside the 3, losing a yard on 3 of the carries. He has repeatedly shown that he has no nose for the End Zone in goal line situations.

I agree but if White cant produce enough either to beat out Choice then that says a lot about him. Not even Spillers job is safe under Gailey/Nix if White can outplay him.

OpIv37
08-14-2012, 02:09 PM
I'm not sure I like the idea of hitting our own guys that hard in practice, even if it is only Tashard Choice. Remember when Troy Vincent took out Losman?

Also, we only have 4 RB's on the roster right now and we know at least two will see significant time. We need healthy reserves in case Spiller or Jackson get hurt. I wish we had a better option than Choice, but we don't.

Meathead
08-14-2012, 02:13 PM
chan said they have a handful of plays where contact like that is allowed and it was an appropriate preparation for the season

ddaryl
08-14-2012, 03:11 PM
EPIC FAIL on the thread title...

YardRat
08-14-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm not sure I like the idea of hitting our own guys that hard in practice, even if it is only Tashard Choice. Remember when Troy Vincent took out Losman?

You act like that was a bad thing. Vincent was only trying to save us from future suffering. Should've hit him harder.

EPIC FAIL on the thread title...

Yeah, really. I was expecting a Donte Whitner special.