PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Training camp awards

justasportsfan
08-15-2012, 02:54 PM
Most Valuable Player – Scott Chandler – No other player on the roster turned in more plays on a daily basis than Chandler. A frequent target of Ryan Fitzpatrick and the other QBs, Chandler was beyond reliable and a matchup nightmare in the red zone throughout training camp. The starting tight end has raised his game to new heights.

Most Surprising Player – T.J. Graham – Everyone knew that Graham had elite speed, but whether he’d be able to make use of it effectively in the passing game as a rookie was the question. Graham to this point has delivered, turning in plays in the pass game every day and showing an ability to get behind the defense. The regular season games are the final test, but it looks as though Graham will be able to contribute more than originally thought.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-2/2012-Training-camp-awards/edcbc912-6192-47a6-a733-090104302887

The King
08-15-2012, 03:02 PM
Im beginning to regret getting the George Wilson over the Chandler jersey

BillsOverDolphins
08-15-2012, 03:09 PM
Most Valuable: Potter

Most worthless: (insert any WR here)

Skooby
08-15-2012, 03:11 PM
Potter is the schizo.

stuckincincy
08-15-2012, 03:28 PM
Most Valuable Player – Scott Chandler – No other player on the roster turned in more plays on a daily basis than Chandler. A frequent target of Ryan Fitzpatrick and the other QBs, Chandler was beyond reliable and a matchup nightmare in the red zone throughout training camp. The starting tight end has raised his game to new heights.

Most Surprising Player – T.J. Graham – Everyone knew that Graham had elite speed, but whether he’d be able to make use of it effectively in the passing game as a rookie was the question. Graham to this point has delivered, turning in plays in the pass game every day and showing an ability to get behind the defense. The regular season games are the final test, but it looks as though Graham will be able to contribute more than originally thought.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-2/2012-Training-camp-awards/edcbc912-6192-47a6-a733-090104302887

It's just show biz. Polishing each others' fannies is the norm. Awards awash. One of my local tv stations recently crowed about their 43 awards as best in a ten county area.

mayotm
08-15-2012, 03:46 PM
Most Valuable: Potter

Most worthless: (insert any WR here)Has your boy Floyd cracked the second string yet in Arizona yet. He's been running with the third string for most of the summer.

BillsOverDolphins
08-15-2012, 04:13 PM
Has your boy Floyd cracked the second string yet in Arizona yet. He's been running with the third string for most of the summer.

Who knows what he'll do. i like his chances playing alongside Fitz--even with their crappy QB sitch.

We do, however, know that the Bills still royally suck at WR.

Thems the breaks.

kingJofNYC
08-15-2012, 04:31 PM
Joe Buscaglia has his list as well, Byrd MVP.

http://wgr550.com/Bills--Training-Camp-Awards/9034669?pid=259314 (http://wgr550.com/Bills--Training-Camp-Awards/9034669?pid=259314)

Kendall Wright is better than Floyd, was the case predraft and it's held so far in camp/preseason. If you're going to *****, at least back a better player than Floyd. Wright is what this team needed. Steve as possession receiver, Wright blowing the top off of defenses with the ability to also work underneath.

BillsOverDolphins
08-15-2012, 04:34 PM
lol Kendall Wright.

Yeah, let's get excited over Baylor players who ran nothing but the "have the homies go deep" play every down with RG3, going against pathetic Big 12 secondaries. Sign me up!

kingJofNYC
08-15-2012, 04:41 PM
TCU is probably the only D worth a **** in that conference, but who did Floyd compete against? Horse**** Big 10 defenses? Or his two games against USC, can you call it two when you don't show up to the last one. But yeah, homies going deep, you've got me convinced.

Face it, most college defenses are ****, LSU/Bama being the lone exceptions because they recruit better than most. Whatever, you should've cried about not landing Green or Jones last season, both miles better than Floyd and faced better comp.

BillsOverDolphins
08-15-2012, 04:44 PM
Whatever, you should've cried about not landing Green or Jones last season, both miles better than Floyd and faced better comp.

I cry during every Bills draft...it's an annual tragedy.

swiper
08-15-2012, 05:34 PM
Meh. Go win some real games.

ublinkwescore
08-15-2012, 07:00 PM
Potter is the schizo.
That's ok, they have meds for that!

Skooby
08-15-2012, 07:44 PM
That's ok, they have meds for that!

I think they're banned now.