PDA

View Full Version : Titans pickup Jasper

Skooby
08-15-2012, 05:43 PM
Practice squad here he goes.

YardRat
08-15-2012, 05:50 PM
Good for him. I hope he can progress enough to find a regular spot on a team sometime in the future.

DBrown77
08-16-2012, 07:33 AM
Good for him. I hope he can progress enough to find a regular spot on a team sometime in the future.

Me too. He has a lot of heart, but i still think he is too big and slow.

better days
08-16-2012, 07:42 AM
Well, Nix & Gailey have said the Bills are going to have to cut some good players this year. Wait until those cuts happen, you will see many familar faces in new places this year.

Skooby
08-16-2012, 07:47 AM
Well, Nix & Gailey have said the Bills are going to have to cut some good players this year. Wait until those cuts happen, you will see many familar faces in new places this year.

They also cut him well before the final bell, think it was because he was borderline there ?

better days
08-16-2012, 07:51 AM
They also cut him well before the final bell, think it was because he was borderline there ?

I heard reports he was not studying his playbook. In any case the Bills are going to still have an OL player or 2 to cut when they get gown to 52. And whoever that is, they will be better players than Jasper.

Mr. Pink
08-16-2012, 08:53 AM

You seriously don't think Jasper is a good player do you? Just need some clarification based on your post.

justasportsfan
08-16-2012, 09:45 AM
they must've used a forklift.

wonder if the Titans will try him at DT.

better days
08-16-2012, 10:00 AM
You seriously don't think Jasper is a good player do you? Just need some clarification based on your post.

No, I don't think Jasper is a good player. Chan & Buddy have said however that they will have some hard decisions to make & will have to cut some good players that will get a job on another team this year because they have so many good players in Camp & not enough roster spots for all of them.

Extremebillsfan247
08-16-2012, 10:14 AM
They also cut him well before the final bell, think it was because he was borderline there ? Well, even if he were semi-good, the Bills just don't have a lot of room left on the line of scrimmage for him on either side of the ball, whether it's Oline, or Dline. It made sense to cut him early so he could at least get a shot with another team. If the Bills would have waited until the deadline to cut him, he probably would have gotten lost in the shuffle behind other rookies, free agents from other teams etc. His chances of landing on another team were just higher this way. The Bills did the right thing in my opinion. It's good to hear that Tennessee is giving him a shot.

PromoTheRobot
08-16-2012, 11:19 AM
Jasper is from TN so it's like signing with your hometown team. I hope he does well.

PTR

Meathead
08-16-2012, 03:54 PM
Jasper is from TN so it's like signing with your hometown team.

maybe part of his deal was they dont have to feed him

Mr. Pink
08-17-2012, 05:53 AM
No, I don't think Jasper is a good player. Chan & Buddy have said however that they will have some hard decisions to make & will have to cut some good players that will get a job on another team this year because they have so many good players in Camp & not enough roster spots for all of them.

Alright just making sure.

What good players do you think we'll cut? Curious.

better days
08-17-2012, 08:43 AM
Alright just making sure.

What good players do you think we'll cut? Curious.

Well, I can't say who, all I know is Chan said they will have some hard decisions to make & will have to cut some guys that will find a job on another team in the NFL. I do know they will have to cut an OL player or 2 because of the numbers.