SS- Wilson, Howell (2)
FS- Byrd, Searcy (2)

K- Lindell (1)
KO- Potter (1)
P- Moorman (1)
LS- Sanborn (1)

Bangarang
08-17-2012, 11:12 PM
I like Corey McIntyre over Dickerson. He's valued on special teams and I don't see us using Dickerson enough to warrant losing McIntyre.

Cali512
08-18-2012, 12:28 AM
I like Corey McIntyre over Dickerson. He's valued on special teams and I don't see us using Dickerson enough to warrant losing McIntyre.

I dont see with Jackson and Spiller being on the field most of the time together, needing a strong full back. Were a spread 2 RB team. Not a pro style 1 RB 1 FB scheme. I think having a recieving FB is more valueable say if you have a 3 RB formation. You can do alot more with a recieving FB that can block of, then a non recieving threat whos a good blocker

SquishDaFish
08-18-2012, 06:42 AM
McIntyre isnt going to be cut IMO. And I think Rosey makes it over Hagan

GingerP
08-18-2012, 07:42 AM
I dont see with Jackson and Spiller being on the field most of the time together, needing a strong full back. Were a spread 2 RB team. Not a pro style 1 RB 1 FB scheme. I think having a recieving FB is more valueable say if you have a 3 RB formation. You can do alot more with a recieving FB that can block of, then a non recieving threat whos a good blocker

You can't stay in the spread all the time, unless the offense is off-the-charts great. When you get a lead you need to run more and use clock, or else the defense can get tired and leads surrendered. The spread usually means quick possessions, not running clock.

mightysimi
08-18-2012, 01:27 PM
no rodgers? I thought he played well last year.

Beebe
08-18-2012, 01:51 PM
I like Mr.Rogers he's hurt right.

YardRat
08-18-2012, 03:15 PM
QB- Fitzpatrick, Young, Smith- 3
RB- Jackson, Spiller, White- 3 - I still think Choice has a chance here
FB- Dickerson-1 - McIntyre should stick, but see TE's.
WR- Johnson, Jones, Graham, Nelson, Hagan, 5
TE- Chandler, Lee (2) - Dickerson as #3TE
LT- Glenn, Sanders(2) - Hairston may end up here (find out this week) and Young may push Sanders to PS
LG- Levitre, Reinhart(2)
C- Wood (1), Urbik - Think Brown gets a spot on the interior line.
RG- Urbik, Reinhart
RT- Pears- Hairston(2)
LE- Williams, Kelsay (2)
RE- Anderson, Merriman, Moore (3)
DT- K-Will, Heard (2) - Edwards over Heard
DT- Dareus, Johnson, Carrington (3) - Carrington gets cut and we go with 4 total
LB- Barnett, Bradham (2)
LB- Sheppard, Carder, (2)
LB- Moats, Morrison (2) - McKillop may take Morrison's spot...maybe even Carder's.
NLB- Scott (1)
CB- Gilmore, Williams (2)
CB- Brooks, McKelvin (2)
NB- McGee, Miller (2) - Only if Rogers gets IR'd, otherwise he bumps Miller
SS- Wilson, Howell (2) - Howell's played well, but there may not be enough room for another safety, especially if we keep a KOS.
FS- Byrd, Searcy (2)

K- Lindell (1)
KO- Potter (1)
P- Moorman (1)
LS- Sanborn (1)

Extremebillsfan247
08-18-2012, 03:42 PM
Not too bad. Most of it looks about right. I think Sanders will be cut, Hairston will still be on the final depth chart as a LT, and Young becomes the backup to Pears. I also think McGee is going to be gone, replaced by Gilmore with Williams on the other side, Mckelvin in the slot. I also think Searcy is in jeopardy. Saenz and Howell are both doing very well in training camp. Saenz is also doing well on special teams which is one of the keys to making the team for these young guys according to Gailey. I could be completely wrong, but this with the rest of your lineup just seems right to me. JMO

Cali512
08-18-2012, 10:36 PM
Not too bad. Most of it looks about right. I think Sanders will be cut, Hairston will still be on the final depth chart as a LT, and Young becomes the backup to Pears. I also think McGee is going to be gone, replaced by Gilmore with Williams on the other side, Mckelvin in the slot. I also think Searcy is in jeopardy. Saenz and Howell are both doing very well in training camp. Saenz is also doing well on special teams which is one of the keys to making the team for these young guys according to Gailey. I could be completely wrong, but this with the rest of your lineup just seems right to me. JMO

Searcy is not in any jeopordy. In fact i believe Wanny or Gailey mentioned how they have to find away to get him on the field. Hes been one of the stars in camp, and i think Howell is doing better than Saenz. I noticed 36 alot in practice and the first game, but after last game i cant see him being cut

Cali512
08-18-2012, 10:41 PM
QB- Fitzpatrick, Young, Smith- 3
RB- Jackson, Spiller, White- 3 - I still think Choice has a chance here- SAME BUT I LIKE WHITE ALOT BETTER
FB- Dickerson-1 - McIntyre should stick, but see TE's. I AGREE WITH THIS
WR- Johnson, Jones, Graham, Nelson, Hagan, 5
TE- Chandler, Lee (2) - Dickerson as #3TE
LT- Glenn, Sanders(2) - Hairston may end up here (find out this week) and Young may push Sanders to PS. I FORGOT BOUT YOUNG AND YES I WOULD REPLACE BOTH
LG- Levitre, Reinhart(2)
C- Wood (1), Urbik - Think Brown gets a spot on the interior line. I DONT. WE WOULDNT BE PUTTING URBIK AT C IF WE THOUGHT BROWN COULD. REINHART WILL TAKE OVER THE BACKUP GUARDS, AND URBIK WILL MOVE TO CENTER IF WOODS INJURED AND REINHART WILL TAKE THE RG SPOT
RG- Urbik, Reinhart
RT- Pears- Hairston(2)
LE- Williams, Kelsay (2)
RE- Anderson, Merriman, Moore (3)
DT- K-Will, Heard (2) - Edwards over Heard- FORGOT ABOUT EDWARDS. EDWARDS-HEARD OVER CARRINGTON
DT- Dareus, Johnson, Carrington (3) - Carrington gets cut and we go with 4 total
LB- Barnett, Bradham (2)
LB- Sheppard, Carder, (2)
LB- Moats, Morrison (2) - McKillop may take Morrison's spot...maybe even Carder's. EH, I HAD ISSUES WITH THIS ONE. I HAD HIM AS THE 3RD MLB, BUT MY GUESS IS IF HE MAKES IT IT WILL BE WITH CARDER TO THE PS
NLB- Scott (1)
CB- Gilmore, Williams (2)
CB- Brooks, McKelvin (2)
NB- McGee, Miller (2) - Only if Rogers gets IR'd, otherwise he bumps Miller- EXPECTING IR
SS- Wilson, Howell (2) - Howell's played well, but there may not be enough room for another safety, especially if we keep a KOS. NIX SAID 4 SAFETIES. WE HAVE 3, HOWELL HAS BEEN THE BEST IN THE 4TH SAFETY BATTLE AND SHOULD MAKE THE TEAM
FS- Byrd, Searcy (2)

K- Lindell (1)
KO- Potter (1)
P- Moorman (1)
LS- Sanborn (1)

YardRat
08-19-2012, 08:12 AM
I DONT. WE WOULDNT BE PUTTING URBIK AT C IF WE THOUGHT BROWN COULD. REINHART WILL TAKE OVER THE BACKUP GUARDS, AND URBIK WILL MOVE TO CENTER IF WOODS INJURED AND REINHART WILL TAKE THE RG SPOT

That's a great point, I just hope it isn't the case, especially if Wood and Pears aren't 100% going into the season. This roster spot could be determined by the injuries. I just can't see them starting with Urbik at C and Rhinehart at guard with no back-ups left on the roster for the interior line if somebody goes down during the game.

IMO the 53rd and final spot is going to be between Potter (KOS), Brown (backup oline), a safety (I agree if they keep 4, not counting Scott, Howell should get the nod at this point) or a sixth WR (most unlikely scenario). We'll have room for one, but not all four (unless, of course, we go really short on d-linemen or LBers).