Clear All
  • Joebuffalowins
    • Apr 2012

Recap Bills/Vikings

• YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Recap Bills/Vikings

They still have a lot of work to do on offense and should possibly look into getting their RBs involved more.

Jackson was the only skill player to touch the ball on the first drive, and pretty sure he/Spiller had the rock 7 out of the first 12 plays over three drives.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

Suck, to sum it up.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
        • Sep 2003

Because the amount the running backs are involved in a preseason game is exactly the same amount they will be involved in the regular season.
        "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• dog14787
          • Oct 2010

Vikings game planned for the Bills D-line because they need Ponder to gain confidence through the preseason.

The Bills 1st unit on both sides of the football would have eventually wore down the Vikings in my opinion.

Its preseason and some of the players we need to play well like Glenn and TJ Graham had a good night last night.

I have to throw a compliment out to how nice the forum looks,

fantastic!
          Last edited by Figster; 08-18-2012, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Our vaunted defense looks more like it's haunted, while our no name offense has no game.

We have three weeks to turn this pile of s**t into a hit. I just don't see it.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
            X