PDA

View Full Version : Hey Coach Sal

SabreEleven
08-24-2012, 08:06 AM
You've been on WGR all week and you haven't mentioned BillsZone.com ONCE. WFT!!!

X-Era
08-24-2012, 08:09 AM
Yeah WFT!

Wait, WFT?

SabreEleven
08-24-2012, 08:25 AM
WFT...What **** Talk...I just made it up.

The King
08-24-2012, 08:27 AM
And I haven't heard you mention me by name once either!

(Disclaimer, I haven't exactly heard your show.... You know the whole Boston thing)

justasportsfan
08-24-2012, 08:29 AM
give him a call when his on live and then mention it. Worked for me before.

The King
08-24-2012, 08:30 AM
If he coming to the Opener?

SabreEleven
08-24-2012, 08:46 AM
He just mentioned BillsMafia.com :mad:

Dr. Lecter
08-24-2012, 08:53 AM
And I haven't heard you mention me by name once either!

(Disclaimer, I haven't exactly heard your show.... You know the whole Boston thing)

Phone apps and internet streaming do not work in Bahston?

SabreEleven
08-24-2012, 08:57 AM

They work in Omaha, Nebraska and this place is no where as cool as Bahston.

OpIv37
08-24-2012, 09:10 AM

The entire region has an advanced system of content filters that block any non-Boston homer (read: intelligent) sports talk from contaminating the feeble minds of Boston sports fans.

Mr. Miyagi
08-24-2012, 10:19 AM
WFT...What **** Talk...I just made it up.
It's Wet ****** ****. But it doesn't apply.

The last buffalo fan
08-24-2012, 05:42 PM
Damn Mexicans! :nono:

Jan Reimers
08-24-2012, 05:48 PM
This board has become a complete waste of time.

Night Train
08-24-2012, 07:21 PM
It means Coach Sal has aquired good taste.

Dr. Lecter
08-24-2012, 07:41 PM

Many of the new posters are quite good.

The last buffalo fan
08-24-2012, 07:45 PM
Many of the new posters are quite good.

Thanks honey!

ParanoidAndroid
08-24-2012, 10:35 PM
Never noticed that before SAB.... My wife is from Omaha. You a Huskers fan?

hydro
08-24-2012, 11:14 PM

Please elaborate...

Coach Sal
08-24-2012, 11:23 PM
I have no idea what WFT means.

World Free Trade?
Was Frank Tired?
Who Farts Today?
Worst Fashion Taste?

But, anyway, I have mentioned BillsZone all week. You just didn't hear it because you don't listen well enough. I guess that means you need to keep listening. Longer and more often. :)

Thanks for listening if you did. I'm wondering who here sent me all the "you suck, get off the air" and "hey moron, you don't know ****" texts this week, though.

If you didn't listen, then screw you!

Ginger Vitis
08-25-2012, 04:55 AM

World Free Trade?
Was Frank Tired?
Who Farts Today?
Worst Fashion Taste?

But, anyway, I have mentioned BillsZone all week. You just didn't hear it because you don't listen well enough. I guess that means you need to keep listening. Longer and more often. :)

I think we all listen well enough.. The problem was there were loooong stretches where we didn't hear you say anything because Jeremy White monopolizes the conversation and thinks he is th e only host on the air!!!!

don137
08-25-2012, 07:16 PM

World Free Trade?
Was Frank Tired?
Who Farts Today?
Worst Fashion Taste?

Thanks for listening if you did. I'm wondering who here sent me all the "you suck, get off the air" and "hey moron, you don't know ****" texts this week, though.

I live in Charlotte and loved listening to you all week. Very entertaining and knowledgable. Keep up the good work Sal!

SabreEleven
08-28-2012, 03:52 PM

I'm originally from Buffalo. I just live here because I got a good job offer after I retired from the Air Force. I am NOT a Husker fan, I never really got into college sports. These people are the stupidiest drivers ever.

- - - Updated - - -

World Free Trade?
Was Frank Tired?
Who Farts Today?
Worst Fashion Taste?

Who peed in your Cheerios? Are you going to the BZ Home Opener dinner?

Mr. Pink
08-28-2012, 03:56 PM
Post their number, we can all send them "i love you" text messages! :rofl:

The last buffalo fan
08-28-2012, 04:32 PM
I'm originally from Buffalo. I just live here because I got a good job offer after I retired from the Air Force. I am NOT a Husker fan, I never really got into college sports. These people are the stupidiest drivers ever.

Says the guy who can even drive a Mexican woman.

chernobylwraiths
08-28-2012, 07:22 PM

He moved to Nebraska once he stopped sucking off the government's you know what.

chernobylwraiths
08-28-2012, 07:25 PM

World Free Trade?
Was Frank Tired?
Who Farts Today?
Worst Fashion Taste?

Sorry. :(

Work monitors that stuff and AM doesn't get reception in my office cube.

Extremebillsfan247
08-29-2012, 07:56 AM

World Free Trade?
Was Frank Tired?
Who Farts Today?
Worst Fashion Taste?

I only listen when they don't pair you with Jeremy White <- :coocoo:No offense, but you and Jeremy together is like a very poorly mixed alcoholic beverage. :lol: JMO

Coach Sal
08-29-2012, 08:42 AM
I only listen when they don't pair you with Jeremy White <- :coocoo:No offense, but you and Jeremy together is like a very poorly mixed alcoholic beverage. :lol: JMO

No offense taken, but that's a shame because I think you missed some really good shows last week. Good football/Bills talk and debates.

Coach Sal
08-29-2012, 08:44 AM
Are you going to the BZ Home Opener dinner?

The one Lecter let me know about? The night before? I'm going to try. I'll have a buddy in town from Florida, too (Bills fan), so that may be a good option.

chernobylwraiths
08-29-2012, 09:09 AM
bring them along!

SabreEleven
08-29-2012, 11:45 AM
He moved to Nebraska once he stopped sucking off the government's you know what.

Actually, I'm still sucking off the government. I work at STRATCOM on Offutt AFB as a contractor.

Mr. Miyagi
08-29-2012, 11:59 AM
The one Lecter let me know about? The night before? I'm going to try. I'll have a buddy in town from Florida, too (Bills fan), so that may be a good option.
You're gonna want to go if you want to have the honor of meeting me in person. I don't labor my precious self to travel afar from Wisconsin for just any insignificant function.

Extremebillsfan247
08-29-2012, 11:48 PM
No offense taken, but that's a shame because I think you missed some really good shows last week. Good football/Bills talk and debates. Actually, I listen to WGR550 almost everyday no matter who is on. My post was meant to be a joke at the expense of Jeremy who doesn't come on here. lol I've been listening quite routinely since probably 2006-07, or something like that.