PDA

View Full Version : The best part about the Bills talent upgrade

Albany,n.y.
08-24-2012, 06:11 PM
There are no no-talent players that fans are in love with and then get belligerant when you try to tell them the guy is a bum. Mostly we've been through this with QBs like Losman, Brohm & Johnson, but this has often filtered down to positional players who "just need more time" or other lame excuses to protect the object of their man-crush.

This is a very good sign that the Bills have weeded out these players.

swiper
08-24-2012, 06:41 PM
The best part about the Bills talent upgrade...

...should be the winning.

Night Train
08-24-2012, 07:06 PM
Less " Blake Costanzo Reminds Me Of Ray Lewis " threads ?

YardRat
08-24-2012, 07:12 PM
Oh, I dunno about that. Although it has died down over the last couple of weeks, there has been plenty of pimping for guys like Easley, V.Young, etc. and they could still turn out to be no-talent bums.

better days
08-24-2012, 07:24 PM
There are no no-talent players that fans are in love with and then get belligerant when you try to tell them the guy is a bum. Mostly we've been through this with QBs like Losman, Brohm & Johnson, but this has often filtered down to positional players who "just need more time" or other lame excuses to protect the object of their man-crush.

This is a very good sign that the Bills have weeded out these players.

Well, I agree with this post , but why did you leave out the WORST QB of all................ Trent Edwards?

Buffalogic
08-24-2012, 09:09 PM
The worst was draftboy and that Joique Bell scrub...Man that **** was funny how boned up he was for him

ublinkwescore
08-24-2012, 09:52 PM
The worst was draftboy and that Joique Bell scrub...Man that **** was funny how boned up he was for him

Draftboy really isnt as smart as he would like us to believe.

Albany,n.y.
08-24-2012, 10:16 PM
Well, I agree with this post , but why did you leave out the WORST QB of all................ Trent Edwards?

I actually forgot about Edwards because he became so irrelevant so fast and by the end only the blind and people who never watched any of the games supported him. He became such a joke that after one of his benchings he came in for mopup duty & I joked that he'll probably get injured-and he did-just like Rob Johnson .

PTI
08-25-2012, 12:34 PM
Fitzpatrick has no talent.

Skooby
08-25-2012, 12:37 PM
Fitzpatrick has no talent.

I watched the Big Lebowski last night & this is just like your opinion man, LOL.

swiper
08-25-2012, 02:49 PM

Isn't Joique Bell the 2nd or 3rd string RB on the Lions right now?

He had some nice runs the last preseason game.

- - - Updated - - -

Draftboy really isnt as smart as he would like us to believe.

Well he's got a website so he must be!

BidsJr
08-25-2012, 04:14 PM
Draftboy really isnt as smart as he would like to believe.

FIFY