PDA

View Full Version : Good and Bad: Bills vs Steelers preseason week 3

buffalobillsfan95
08-26-2012, 10:03 AM
I'm attempting to make 1 big thread about the game, so that the board doesn't just flood with the same thing over and over.

Pros:
•I think mckelvin played great last night. He was good on special teams, and seemed pretty pumped when he made his first tackle where the wr only got 1 or 2.

• Gilmore didn't get his name called a whole lot last night, however he didn't get thrown to his side that much. Even though a Wr scored a td on him, which was also a good throw, he place very well.

•Kyle Williams might have not recorded a sack last night, but he was by far the most disruptive lineman on the whole d-line. Big Ben trying to avoid Kyle ran into super Mario giving him 2 sack. The whole d-line was amazing till the last drive of the first half, and they couldn't run the ball.
I also heard the broadcaster say Kyle still isn't at a 100% and he looked that good?! I'm ready to see him wreak havoc.

•Fredex looked smooth and glided when he ran. He might have not rushed for that much, but he had a good average and I think the question mark about him being able to return to pre injury form is no longer lingering. Cj was fast if I might mention.

• special teams was great! Moorman looked like he is at his best with 5 punts within the 15 yard line.

Cons:

•Qb play was not impressive to say the least. Fitz was just his non flashy self. Vince young however was awful, he seemed lost. Thigpen might of actually leap frog him or even both be cut.

•linebacker is just way to slow

• Stevie had a hood catch up the middle but other then that, him and fitz have seemed to be not communicating very well.

Theres a lot more but that's what caught my eye

stuckincincy
08-26-2012, 10:12 AM
I was disappointed that they didn't let Potter try some field goal attempts.

Another dud game by Spiller.

buffalobillsfan95
08-26-2012, 10:27 AM
I was disappointed that they didn't let Potter try some field goal attempts.

Another dud game by Spiller.

I think potter hasnt kicked any because they haven't been in a situation for 55 yard field goal or more

stuckincincy
08-26-2012, 10:33 AM
I think potter hasnt kicked any because they haven't been in a situation for 55 yard field goal or more

IIRC, they did - 1st qtr, I think. Nothing wrong with him kicking short ones - Lindell under game pressure is a known quantity.