PDA

View Full Version : With Miami in rebuilding mode and The Jets being hilariously awful

Mike13
08-26-2012, 10:06 PM
I honestly think you guys have a shot at coming in second this year.
Of course you could screw it up and then the AFCE will resemble the NFCW, with three teams vying to see which can be the crappiest.

kingJofNYC
08-26-2012, 10:12 PM
Jets D looks pretty good though, they'll be up near the top, their O is all kinds of awful however.

We just don't match up well against the Jets D. Last year in the second meeting Chan finally realized he couldn't go 4 and 5 wide against them and went with more two tight end sets, almost won. Bills need more weapons on O. I hate the Jets but their D will keep them in a lot of games, which means they'll that a couple of bounces will determine whether they finish with 6-7 wins or 9-10 wins.

Their O is terrible though, and all this **** about unleash some special wildcat package is pretty ****ing funny. As if you need some creative formation to beat the Bills.

Skooby
08-26-2012, 10:12 PM
You guys should win a few because many of the teams we mutually play stink.

Mike13
08-26-2012, 10:21 PM
You guys should win a few because many of the teams we mutually play stink.

I think our Running game and D should keep us in games.
But he fact that Ryan Tannehill is literally throwing to no one special(well Davone Bess is an excellent slot WR, but other than that...) is going to hurt us big time.
There were at least 5 dropped passes on friday night, Mike Sherman said he saw 8 drops.

Generalissimus Gibby
08-26-2012, 10:40 PM
I honestly think you guys have a shot at coming in second this year.
Of course you could screw it up and then the AFCE will resemble the NFCW, with three teams vying to see which can be the crappiest.

Your post reminded me of this :D

http://www.theonion.com/articles/nfl-sends-thousands-of-volunteers-to-help-clean-up,18457/

NEW YORK—The NFL deployed thousands of volunteers Wednesday along with $4.6 million in football supplies to assist in the dilapidated NFC West's rebuilding effort. "This division is a total disaster," said Fred Hudson, co-leader of the NFC West Response Team, who vowed to work every day until the division was restored to tolerable condition following its battering by massive waves of defense and deadly special teams play. "Until the second group of volunteers arrives next week, our main goal is to rebuild all the offensive lines and supply each team with urgently needed quarterbacks. It's not enough, but it's a start." At press time, actor Sean Penn had arrived in the devastated area and was helping the wide receivers of the San Francisco 49ers with their route running

ServoBillieves
08-26-2012, 10:51 PM
So the Jets have been planning for the Bills this whole time KoN? Anyways... This team will prove itself by week 2. No injuries to the starters is a blessing right now.