X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cali512
    • Jan 2012

Players ive been right about

Ive been on this forum for about 8 years now under different usernames. But i have to say, i was right about quite a bit of players looking back

Fitzpatrick- The year we got him everyone was talking bout how we finally have a backup. I made a thread saying after looking at his vids and games, he looks alot better than Trent, and he had a stronger arm, and i wouldnt be surprised if he becomes a starter for us

Sam Young- When he was drafted, i had him in every mock. I always thought hed end up on the bills

Jarron Gilbert- I can honestly say i was the only player who even followed this guy the year he was drafted. From San Jose state i wanted him so bad. He dominated the film and now hes fighting to be our 2nd team DE. I didnt even know we picked him up but im so happy we did

Arthur Moats- This year and last year i kept saying, this guy should play more. Not nessessarily start, but he should be on the field more. Just about everyone bashed me, then he ended up winning the starting job this year.

Tank Carder- From the day i saw him as a draft prospect i thought he would end up in buffalo. I posted a thread about him and during the draft i called the pick

Russell Wilson- I was the first person that even mentioned him here and started his hype on the forum.

David Nelson- The year Nelson was drafted i had a poll saying who will be the best UDFA of the year. I was the only one to say David Nelson.

Just some players that i find interesting that i predicted or had the gut feeling about. Im not trying to make this all about me, so are there some lesser known players that you wanted buffalo to get that ended up here some way or another? Or some picks that you called? Or a player you predicted to have success under the radar
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions
  • Mr. Pink
    Peterman Sucks!
    • Mar 2006

Re: Players ive been right about

Don't tear your rotator cuff patting your own back!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

and for every player you were right, you were wrong about 100 others.... NEXT!!!!!!!!!
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
        • Sep 2008

What about Vince Young who was cut? What was your stance on him? just curious. lol

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

This might not be good news for Carder, Young and Gilbert.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• coastal
            Legendary Zoner
            • Mar 2005

is this guy for real or a troll?

i like killing trolls.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
              Pinkerton's son
              • Feb 2006

HAHAHAHAAH congrats! i hope this thread helps you sleep better at night!

Comment

• BillsFanInMass
                The Stoner Zoner
                • Feb 2003

Holy **** Nostradamus has been resurrected hail !!!!!!

Comment

• MattyNH
                  • Nov 2011

You sir are super duper awesome! You should be in an NFL front office!! Seriously!!! Get your resume together!

Comment

• zone
                    No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                    • Oct 2003

Instead of sitting internet message boards you should totally become a taro card reader. You my friend have got a gift.
                    www.blzbus.com

Comment

• THRILLHO
                      This is great, and all I've done is enter my name!
                      • Feb 2009

I bet you knew that a "3" would be picked in the lottery too. You're on fire!
                      True fans want wins, not draft picks.

Comment

• better days
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by zone View Post
                        Instead of sitting internet message boards you should totally become a taro card reader. You my friend have got a gift.
                        Well, apparently his gift only involves obscure/mediocre Football players. He did not even know how this thread would be viewed by others.

Comment

• Cali512
                          • Jan 2012

I had a feeling this would happen

(warning it was a joke)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by better days View Post
                          Well, apparently his gift only involves obscure/mediocre Football players. He did not even know how this thread would be viewed by others.

This joke makes no sense, the rest were funny tho
                          Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
                            Ive been on this forum for about 8 years now under different usernames. But i have to say, i was right about quite a bit of players looking back

Fitzpatrick- The year we got him everyone was talking bout how we finally have a backup. I made a thread saying after looking at his vids and games, he looks alot better than Trent, and he had a stronger arm, and i wouldnt be surprised if he becomes a starter for us

Sam Young- When he was drafted, i had him in every mock. I always thought hed end up on the bills

Jarron Gilbert- I can honestly say i was the only player who even followed this guy the year he was drafted. From San Jose state i wanted him so bad. He dominated the film and now hes fighting to be our 2nd team DE. I didnt even know we picked him up but im so happy we did

Arthur Moats- This year and last year i kept saying, this guy should play more. Not nessessarily start, but he should be on the field more. Just about everyone bashed me, then he ended up winning the starting job this year.

Tank Carder- From the day i saw him as a draft prospect i thought he would end up in buffalo. I posted a thread about him and during the draft i called the pick

Russell Wilson- I was the first person that even mentioned him here and started his hype on the forum.

David Nelson- The year Nelson was drafted i had a poll saying who will be the best UDFA of the year. I was the only one to say David Nelson.

Just some players that i find interesting that i predicted or had the gut feeling about. Im not trying to make this all about me, so are there some lesser known players that you wanted buffalo to get that ended up here some way or another? Or some picks that you called? Or a player you predicted to have success under the radar
                            You didn't say any of what you claim. Liars are the worst.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                              • Jun 2005

Wow your a genius. What a worthless thread. You make yourself feel better now??

Comment

Working...
                              X