PDA

View Full Version : Preseason Stream

ServoBillieves
08-30-2012, 03:18 PM
Can I get a PM please? Thank you. Just got a new phone and had to reboot my computer.

Luisito23
08-30-2012, 03:25 PM
I got the best stream, but I don't know how to PM you though.

Figster
08-30-2012, 04:40 PM
Can I get a PM please? Thank you. Just got a new phone and had to reboot my computer.

PM you, anyone else needs a great Bills/Sabres Site PM me

OpIv37
08-30-2012, 04:53 PM
what does a new phone have to do with rebooting your computer, and what does either one have to do with a stream?

Luisito23
08-30-2012, 04:59 PM
LOL

Buddo
08-30-2012, 05:36 PM
what does a new phone have to do with rebooting your computer, and what does either one have to do with a stream?

The old phone fell into the stream? Not too sure about rebooting the computer though.....

ServoBillieves
08-30-2012, 05:56 PM

Had the preseason stream on my cell phone, and the phone was stolen in New Orleans on my honeymoon. As for my computer, since I work for a security company, my computer (if compromised) has to be wiped to ensure customer privacy. It was wiped, and so I would enjoy a link to a decent stream rather than criticism. Answer your questions everybody?

The last buffalo fan
08-30-2012, 06:10 PM
Had the preseason stream on my cell phone, and the phone was stolen in New Orleans on my honeymoon. As for my computer, since I work for a security company, my computer (if compromised) has to be wiped to ensure customer privacy. It was wiped, and so I would enjoy a link to a decent stream rather than criticism. Answer your questions everybody?

You guys can also include that nice Mexican guy too.