Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Check out my photos from the Buffalo Bills at Detroit Lions game on 8/30/2012

Yeah, that's right. I was there last night. It was a fun time, I went with a friend from work. I just uploaded my photos now. You can check them out here. I took a ton of them.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Check out my photos from the Buffalo Bills at Detroit Lions game on 8/30/2012

Here's some of the photos....

Comment

• Ed
      Dude
      • Sep 2002

Re: Check out my photos from the Buffalo Bills at Detroit Lions game on 8/30/2012

You went all the way to crappy Detroit to watch the most meaningless preseason game of the year? That's dedication!

Comment

• MikeInRoch
        • Sep 2003

I'm more amazed that the pictures are up less than 24 hours after the event...
        "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ed View Post
          You went all the way to crappy Detroit to watch the most meaningless preseason game of the year? That's dedication!
          Yeah, it was a spur of the moment thing.

Originally posted by MikeInRoch View Post
          I'm more amazed that the pictures are up less than 24 hours after the event...
          lol! Gee thanks!

Comment

• Meathead
            Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
            • Jul 2002

did you partake in any of those fine detroit hookers?
            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• mikemac2001
              is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
              • Mar 2003

why were you with that ginger kevin.....he has no soul

MUCK
              FIAMI

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

This one is my favorite and is currently my desktop wallpaper....

Comment

• dog14787
                  • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Michael82 View Post
                  This one is my favorite and is currently my desktop wallpaper....

Nice shot Michael ! your awesome man, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X