PDA

View Full Version : fitzpatrick on nfl am (nfln)

BillsOwnAll
09-05-2012, 10:58 AM
there about to interview fitz on nfln right now. ill write a summary for all who cant catch it.

BillsOwnAll
09-05-2012, 11:12 AM
ask whats different this year

" we have an exception to win that wasn't there in previous years"

asked about the fast start last year and bad end.

"some of the guys we added defenvisvly and having all the offseasson to evaluate why we were so bad on the stretch and thinks its fixed"

asked about revis and johnson but didnt bite and just said some politically correct stuff.

asked about his mechanics and david lee

"my mechanics fell off at the end of last year and thinks lee helped him out alot this offseason and preseason.

asked about how there and underachieving team

"people dont expect much out of us, but now with these signing people are starting to expect what we always expected.

how much better will the bills def be this season.

"going up against this team in practice, its going to be tough going against these guys this year, i think were going to do a great job this year.

asked about his beard.

"i think im going to maintain it this year but well see.

These obviously arent exact quotes but thats the summary. Nothing really of note. I like the quote about how he said this year the team expects to win that wasnt there in previous years.

Mr. Miyagi
09-05-2012, 11:28 AM
Thanks BOA.

DraftBoy
09-05-2012, 11:42 AM
A bit OT but that show is horrendous.

BillsOwnAll
09-05-2012, 12:30 PM
I agree db. But at this point I'll watch any nfl show to get me to Sunday. But I think te worst show ever is sports nation on Espn lol.

Meathead
09-05-2012, 03:04 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000058380/Fitzpatrick-feels-greatly-improved

Ryan, do you consider yourself the modern day Han Solo?

"Looking at that last picture (his late season beard) I'd probably go more with Chewbacca."

lolololol

stuckincincy
09-05-2012, 04:44 PM
I agree db. But at this point I'll watch any nfl show to get me to Sunday. But I think te worst show ever is sports nation on Espn lol.

Yep. I don't recall watching anything that ESPN has, save bumping into them during a channel surf, or a broadcast game...for a decade or more. They are buffoons.

BillsOwnAll
09-05-2012, 06:34 PM
PTI is a great show haha. I mean you can tell they both just take a a different side of every argument for the sake of doing it. Thats not their real opinions