PDA

View Full Version : Who dresses Sunday?

Cali512
09-05-2012, 05:47 PM
The only thing that really matters, who makes the final 46 gameday.... well who doesnt?

Not dressed

1- T-Jax- 4 QBs is alot, and i dont think we feel comfortable yet with T-Jax. Thats why we kept thigpen. So we still have 3 QBs a game before T-Jax is ready
2. Colin Brown- Urbik can fill in for the rest of a game
3. Chris White- We have alot better players that needa play
4. Delano Howell- Searcy can fill in for the role
5. Dorin Dickerson- Not sure if the team has a plan for him yet, they may wait till a RB/FB/TE/WR injury happens before hes dressed
6. Kyle Moore- To many better players that we needa play
7. John Potter- This one was last because i was hoping hed play but i cant find a place for him.

SquishDaFish
09-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Potter will dress. Hes here for kickoffs and that is the reason he will dress

YardRat
09-05-2012, 05:52 PM
1- T-Jax
2. Colin Brown
3. Sam Young - I think we dress 7 total o-line this week
4. Delano Howell
5. Dorin Dickerson
6. Brad Smith - I think his injury cuts us to 2 QB's
7. Terrence McGee - Don't need that many CB's against the Jets, give him another week to progress.

Cali512
09-05-2012, 06:10 PM
I hope Potter dresses. I think Smith will play, but idk how bad the injury is, and i dont see anyway McGee doesnt dress

THRILLHO
09-05-2012, 06:15 PM
If we are keeping two kickers on the active roster there had better be a reason for it. Potter dresses.

Night Train
09-05-2012, 06:16 PM
7. John Potter- This one was last because i was hoping hed play but i cant find a place for him.

Do you even follow this team ?

BLeonard
09-05-2012, 06:20 PM
Was just discussing this in another thread. Here's the 7 I had not dressing: T. Jackson, Choice, R. Martin, Lee Smith, Sam Young, Carrington and Chris White. Pending on Brad Smith's injury, one of those might dress instead of him.

-Bill

ServoBillieves
09-05-2012, 06:32 PM
Was just discussing this in another thread. Here's the 7 I had not dressing: T. Jackson, Choice, R. Martin, Lee Smith, Sam Young, Carrington and Chris White. Pending on Brad Smith's injury, one of those might dress instead of him.

-Bill

My list to a T.

Cali512
09-05-2012, 06:38 PM

-Bill
M

My issue is i dont see us going in with just 2 RBs especially when both will be on the field alot. Lee Smith plays because were not going into the game with 1 TE and a very inexpierenced HB. We have 4 DTs. 4 DEs. Id rather keep Carrington then Moore because Spencer can play DE. None of our DEs can play DT

Skooby
09-05-2012, 07:24 PM
What would Potter do then, flick table kickoffs?

Dr. Lecter
09-05-2012, 09:47 PM
Likely inactives:

Howell
Moore
Smith
Dickinson
Brown
Young
White or Morrison

TigerJ
09-05-2012, 10:27 PM
I expect to dress on Sunday even though I have the week off. I'm attending a wedding in Hershey, PA on Saturday afternoon and evening, and I don't think it would be a good idea to drive home in my PJs.

As far as Bills playing on Sunday, I think Sam Young will likely sit. I think the Bills are going to play Erik Pears, and Chris Hairston can back up both tackles. In the unlikely case of two starters going down, Levitre can move out to LT in a pinch as we learned last year.