X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FootballCEO
    • Jun 2008

Football Gameplan's 2012 Bills vs Jets Video Preview

First.. I LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT!! Great Job Guys!

Good luck this week!

Em
    www.footballgameplan.com
    "Where Football Makes Sense"
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 Bills vs Jets Video Preview

Thanks Emory. Video is blocked here at work but as always I look forward to checking it out.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• FootballCEO
      • Jun 2008

Originally posted by The King View Post
      Thanks Emory. Video is blocked here at work but as always I look forward to checking it out.
      Thanks King! I've always respected and appreciated your feedback! It should be a good week for you guys imho!
      www.footballgameplan.com

Comment

• ZAZusmc03
        • Jan 2010

Good stuff, Emory. I couldn't agree more with the fact that the Bills need to get Chandler involved early, and often. I believe the game will be decided on how well he and FredEx are included in the gameplan.

Comment

• FootballCEO
          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by ZAZusmc03 View Post
          Good stuff, Emory. I couldn't agree more with the fact that the Bills need to get Chandler involved early, and often. I believe the game will be decided on how well he and FredEx are included in the gameplan.
          Thanks Chief!! The guy just flat out plays good football imho! What's your thoughts on the Secondary comments I made.. Some Jets fans have a serious issue with that. I truly believe that its a fairly equal comparison
          www.footballgameplan.com

Comment

• ZAZusmc03
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by FootballCEO View Post
            Thanks Chief!! The guy just flat out plays good football imho! What's your thoughts on the Secondary comments I made.. Some Jets fans have a serious issue with that. I truly believe that its a fairly equal comparison
            I think I'd give them the nod on secondary as far as CB's go, mainly because we are so green in that area, but I would take our safetys over theirs. So saying its about even isn't too far off.

Comment

• The King
              • Jun 2004

You must do some local broadcasting too right? Far too many fancy suits for a guy who just does youtube vids.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

Seeing the Bills vs Jets breakdown like that scares me. I almost agree on every front and the facts that Bills win each match-up feels foreign to me.

I do think that Fitzy and Sanch are pretty equal though, both have a knack for not protecting the ball well enough. But Sanchez is far more combustible. A bad play can literally take him out of a game. I think Fitz shakes off those mistakes better so I give the Bills the edge at QB.

Our LBer's suck. So I would've given the Jets two checks there.
                It was all

Comment

• FootballCEO
                  • Jun 2008

You must do some local broadcasting too right? Far too many fancy suits for a guy who just does youtube vids.
                  Lol! Thanks! I always try to look sharp! Nahh I don't do local broadcasting. I'm a motivational speaker.

Seeing the Bills vs Jets breakdown like that scares me. I almost agree on every front and the facts that Bills win each match-up feels foreign to me.

I do think that Fitzy and Sanch are pretty equal though, both have a knack for not protecting the ball well enough. But Sanchez is far more combustible. A bad play can literally take him out of a game. I think Fitz shakes off those mistakes better so I give the Bills the edge at QB.

Our LBer's suck. So I would've given the Jets two checks there.
                  LOL!! I can't wait to see how both quarterbacks handle the pressure they'll receive from the opposing defense
                  www.footballgameplan.com

Comment

• stuckincincy
                    Buffalo Bills Fan
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by FootballCEO View Post
                    LOL!! I can't wait to see how both quarterbacks handle the pressure they'll receive from the opposing defense
                    Heh - I give Sanchez credit...he's very good at laying down in the backfield when he's about to be flattened. It's a skill.

NYC - player's nightmare. I remember when they went after him because he dared get a hot dog from a vendor. Cripes - lotsa energy expended during a game...
                    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

Working...
                    X