PDA

View Full Version : Week 1 Lineup Help!

The Jokeman
09-06-2012, 06:35 PM
Week 1 and I'm already concerned with my lineup in my big money league

I started Romo last year but still behind 1 point as my opponent started Eli and Murray. So now I have two lineup questions one at RB2 (I'm going with Shonn Greene at one RB spot already) should I play Lynch, Royster, Helu, Ingram or Mendenhall. I know Mendy's been practicing but am wary putting him in. Royster and Helu might be splitting carries but I like Helu a little better as it's a PPR league and Ingram might have the best matchup and I might be to piggy back off some of my opponents points he gets from Darren Sproles. As Lynch's injury really muddles the situation and right now am leaning toward Helu. Also at FLEX RB/WR/Flex I could play any of the aforementioned RBs but leaning toward a WR but debating between Bowe and Nate Washington. Bowe is a proven guy but playing a tough Falcons secondary and Nate's playing's the Patriots but won't be competing with Britt for balls this week so might come up big. Thoughts?

The King
09-06-2012, 08:10 PM
Lynch hasnt practiced all week he might be out. But Shanny's backfield is a mess. I would watch Mendenhals health closely.

Washington is guaranteed to see a bunch of looks against a week NE secondary.