• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayWood
    The Professor
    • Jul 2002

Drew still loved in New England

I guess last night before the game the Patriots had a big ceremony, you know raising the flag, and all that good stuff. They showed a film clip of last year, and when Drew's picture came up the whole place went crazy, with the now famous buffalo chat of "Drewwwwwwwww" They still love him down here, but I can say that I am happy that he is with us now. The one thing that does have a few patriot fans upset is the fact that Drew has become a leader in Buffalo, a big voiuce, and that was something that he never did while with the Pats.
    When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

I reserved of the big screen tv's at my hang out, and only a few people were watching with me..including a pizza delivery guy between stops! The rest of the Pat's fans watched the Miami game on the other big screen. They missed the 'better' game!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

That's proof that Pats fans are stupid.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

I think he'll be loved more in Buffalo when he wins us the big one
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• JayWood
          The Professor
          • Jul 2002

I hear ya lord, it was making me sick to hear all the damn patriot fans call in the talk shows today after the game last night. They did play well, but Pit played terrible. I always thought that it was only Miami and Dallas that I didnt like, now every day that goes by I begin to hate the patriots a little more

Comment

• JayWood
            The Professor
            • Jul 2002

If anyone can bring us to the "Big One" its gonna be Drew!!

Comment

• lordofgun
              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

I agree JAyWood,

My hatelist:
              1. Miami
              2. Patriots
              3. Jets
              4. Cowboys

Last year at this time the pats weren't in the top 20.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• lordofgun
                in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

BTW, I mostly hate the Pats becasue they get every freaking call in every freaking game called their way.

Comment

• venis2k1
                  Youboty can hope
                  • Jul 2002

I cant wait for dec. 8th when the bills stomp the pats in NE....ohh and i got 3rd row seats at the 50 yard line :)

Comment

• Buffarama
                    Football-Sport of the Gods
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
                    BTW, I mostly hate the Pats becasue they get every freaking call in every freaking game called their way.
                    You're not kidding. And it seems every big play we get to ice a game a call goes against us.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by venis2k1
                      I cant wait for dec. 8th when the bills stomp the pats in NE....ohh and i got 3rd row seats at the 50 yard line :)

it'll probably snow like hell and they'll bring out the plow to clear an area for vinateri.
                      Originally posted by yordad
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• JayWood
                        The Professor
                        • Jul 2002

I was the same way log with the Pats, it wasnt until this year that they were put on my s#%t list. Iam trying so hard to get tickets to the bills pats game down here. I think the company i work for can get me tickets but right now i have so many people out there trying to hook me up, they are the big ticket in town right now.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

"That's proof that Pats fans are stupid."

Did we really need proof log???

Comment

• vmark11
                            • Sep 2002

Yeah, every time I think about feeling sorry for the Red Sox, I just remind myself how annoying Patsie fans are after one fluke season where they were handed two games. I really started to hate 'em in 1998 after the infamous "just give it to 'em" game.
                            It's wierd - the lack of instant replay gave the Patriots a game and a playoff spot in 1998; and the revival of instant replay gives them a SB in 2001. It's like they're the untouchables when it comes to justice and karma.

And the Jets fans - just recently I realized how annoying their fans are. They're the AFC East whooping boy for 30 years, and now all of the sudden they got their noses so far in the air they can't even see straight; as if they're some sort of model organization.

Cryami will always top my list, but the Pats&Jets have definitely gained a lot of ground in the last 5 years.

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by venis2k1
                              right now, I'm 90% sure I'll be at that game...waiting to hear from my VIP friend. I bet a Pats fan $50.00 on the 2 Bills/Pats games...can't wait to cash in!
                              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                              X