PDA

View Full Version : Monday morning talk

better days
09-08-2012, 12:19 PM
If the Bills win on Monday, will they be talked about as a GOOD team on the rise or will the Jets be talked about as a team that SUCKS?

Both teams had a disappointing second half last season, & neither has shown much in preseason. BIG game for both teams. The team that wins will alleviate much fear in their fan base.

Bills 21
Jets 10

OpIv37
09-08-2012, 12:23 PM
The talk will be about how the Jets suck because the talk all off-season has been about how the Jets suck. They're a major market that gets more attention than us, and they also have a coach that seems to attract drama. It's that simple.

- - - Updated - - -

and honestly, I don't like it when the media is talking about us. For some reason, it seems that the more people are paying attention, the worse this team does.

YardRat
09-08-2012, 12:38 PM
As long as we win, I don't care what the headlines say.

The last buffalo fan
09-08-2012, 01:02 PM
just win baby!

2slowtogofast
09-08-2012, 02:25 PM
If this team does not win (not this game but this year) I think it is going to get ugly in the news media and in our fan base. No more excuses just win.

Ed
09-08-2012, 02:33 PM
No matter what happens all the talk will be about the Jets and what they did or didn't do well.

And it's week 1 so you can't draw any conclusions about any team after this week regardless. People will try, but they'll be proven wrong.

BertSquirtgum
09-08-2012, 03:02 PM
I don't like Tim Tebow.

BADTHINGSMAN
09-08-2012, 03:07 PM
How the Jets suck, and how everyone has seen this (early success) from Buffalo before and can Buffalo keep it up.

CoolBreeze
09-08-2012, 03:23 PM
If this team does not win (not this game but this year) I think it is going to get ugly in the news media and in our fan base. No more excuses just win.

I agree 100%. This is Gailey's third year, fourth for Fitzpatrick. We finally have a defense we can believe in, and have in my opinion the best depth we've had in years. If we can't pull off a decent record preferably with a wild card at least. I can see us getting rid of Gailey, and Fitzpatrick. Then starting up yet again the dreaded rebuilding stage. You're absolutely right no more excuses we got to get it done