X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • better days
    • Jan 2010

Monday morning talk

If the Bills win on Monday, will they be talked about as a GOOD team on the rise or will the Jets be talked about as a team that SUCKS?

Both teams had a disappointing second half last season, & neither has shown much in preseason. BIG game for both teams. The team that wins will alleviate much fear in their fan base.

Bills 21
    Jets 10
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Monday morning talk

The talk will be about how the Jets suck because the talk all off-season has been about how the Jets suck. They're a major market that gets more attention than us, and they also have a coach that seems to attract drama. It's that simple.

- - - Updated - - -

and honestly, I don't like it when the media is talking about us. For some reason, it seems that the more people are paying attention, the worse this team does.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

As long as we win, I don't care what the headlines say.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
        I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
        • Sep 2004

just win baby!
        The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• 2slowtogofast
          • Sep 2007

If this team does not win (not this game but this year) I think it is going to get ugly in the news media and in our fan base. No more excuses just win.

Comment

• Ed
            Dude
            • Sep 2002

No matter what happens all the talk will be about the Jets and what they did or didn't do well.

And it's week 1 so you can't draw any conclusions about any team after this week regardless. People will try, but they'll be proven wrong.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
              Legendary Zoner
              • May 2009

I don't like Tim Tebow.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                • Oct 2002

How the Jets suck, and how everyone has seen this (early success) from Buffalo before and can Buffalo keep it up.

Comment

• CoolBreeze
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by 2slowtogofast View Post
                  If this team does not win (not this game but this year) I think it is going to get ugly in the news media and in our fan base. No more excuses just win.
                  I agree 100%. This is Gailey's third year, fourth for Fitzpatrick. We finally have a defense we can believe in, and have in my opinion the best depth we've had in years. If we can't pull off a decent record preferably with a wild card at least. I can see us getting rid of Gailey, and Fitzpatrick. Then starting up yet again the dreaded rebuilding stage. You're absolutely right no more excuses we got to get it done
                  Last edited by CoolBreeze; 09-08-2012, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X