PDA

View Full Version : Who's watching some college foorball?

Blondie
09-08-2012, 06:32 PM
Got the WASH vs LSU on here... omg there have been so many drops this game... these receivers need to keep their eye on the ball!

OpIv37
09-08-2012, 06:33 PM
I watched ND beat Purdue, of course. I'm watching USC-Syracuse now, but Im about to turn it off. Syracuse kept it close for a while but USC is breaking it open.

Blondie
09-08-2012, 06:37 PM
I watched ND beat Purdue, of course. I'm watching USC-Syracuse now, but Im about to turn it off. Syracuse kept it close for a while but USC is breaking it open.

Nice ND won..

I am a GATORS fan. Adopted a dog named Tebow ... hahaha

Who is your college team?

Blondie
09-08-2012, 06:54 PM
Could you imagine being Tyrann Matthews sitting in the stands watching this game?? All from a failed drug test... that would suck!

YardRat
09-08-2012, 06:58 PM
**** ND and USC.

OpIv37
09-08-2012, 07:01 PM
Nice ND won..

I am a GATORS fan. Adopted a dog named Tebow ... hahaha

Who is your college team?

Notre Dame.

I thought the ND avatar gave that one away.

I can't stand Miami (Duhhhh U) or Florida State because of their history with ND. I'm ambiguous on Florida- I don't like them or hate them. But I did get sick of them a few years ago when they were winning at both football and basketball.

Blondie
09-08-2012, 07:07 PM
Notre Dame.

I thought the ND avatar gave that one away.

I can't stand Miami (Duhhhh U) or Florida State because of their history with ND. I'm ambiguous on Florida- I don't like them or hate them. But I did get sick of them a few years ago when they were winning at both football and basketball.

Duh about the avatar.. I never pay attention to those...

Obviously I am not a fan of FSU.. Sat after Thanksgiving is always a tad stressful for me .. :-)

- - - Updated - - -

**** ND and USC.

Does that 4 letter word start with an F or an S?[/QUOTE]

YardRat
09-08-2012, 07:28 PM
Does that 4 letter word start with an F or an S?

If it's in one of my posts, chances are pretty high it's an 'F'.

Blondie
09-08-2012, 07:34 PM
If it's in one of my posts, chances are pretty high it's an 'F'.

Lol... ok .. so who is your college team and do you watch college football??

I watch it here and there but really like watching these kids!

Blondie
09-08-2012, 08:02 PM
This thread belongs in the Zone Sports Bar & something forum...

Yes??

YardRat
09-08-2012, 08:12 PM
Lol... ok .. so who is your college team and do you watch college football??

I watch it here and there but really like watching these kids!

I was a USC fan a long time ago, mostly because of OJ Simpson...then Lynn Swann, Anthony Davis, Marcus Allen, etc. When I latched on to Syracuse basketball, I adopted the football team also. Never been a diehard fan of college football, just a casual interest. I kind of hate to admit, but the last few years with Marcel Dareus and a co-worker that is a diehard Bama fan I've kind of gravitated in that direction...they are really enjoyable to watch, especially in big games.

DraftBoy
09-08-2012, 09:59 PM
WAR DAMN HAWK!