PDA

View Full Version : Changing of the Guard.

BillsWin
09-08-2012, 11:16 PM
The crowd roars...

There is a non-stop, never going to quit vibration coming from the very air surrounding the field of battle.

Bodies, pushed to the point of exhaustion march on towards their enemies as if driven by much more than the time left on the clock.

The blue and red trail the gang green host by a mere field goal. Those three points weigh heavy on the minds of those blue collar faithful who stand witness to opening weekend in all it's glory.

Three points...

Three points is all that's need to tie the team that's plagued them for what seems like an eternity. The longest current losing streak to a hated rival who even now mocks the visitors relentlessly.

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS JETS!

Will it ever stop? The arrogance filtering down from the nosebleeds and into the ears of the boys and blue who continue to battle on.

Then, a chance. One play to change the tide, to make the push, to alter the future and to erase the past.

Time's running out....

It's third down. The cocky young gun saunters to the line of scrimmage confident in his ability to lead the popular choice (but not the people's choice) to certain victory.

The snap...

Six drops back to pass, looking for the final distance that could seal his foe's fate and erase the doubt in his supporters' eyes.

One step....

Two step...

Wait...

Something isn't right. An uprising. A young warrior splits through the interior defenses and barrels towards the field general with un-matched ferocity while on the perimeter, the newcomer rips through the outer guard.

The pocket is closing...

Panic sets in, the man must make a decision but he can't think. The world is blank. There is only fear.

The crowd is silent...

For the newcomer, swift reward is coming. He hears only the beating of his own heart, the heaviness of his breath and the steps of his prey.

Closing in...

The pocket is collapsing and then, contact.

A crushing blow from multiple sides. The man in green tries to throw and gets the ball off just in time.

Sailing.

The ball is sailing through the air but something isn't right. The young one in green isn't moving but the ball is. Sailing. Something isn't right.

Time has slowed down...

That's when, a break. It's a rookie... A talented but young ace who makes a break on the ball. He sees his moment and strikes. A leap from nowhere, he snags the reward from it's floating prison and bursts free into time and space.

Time has sped up.

To the right... A miss.

Back left... A miss.

A block!

Keep running...

Hope springs into the heart of the blue garbed witnesses surging, CHARGING.

Victory.

The crowd awakens...

A new chant begins. One filled not with arrogance or victory, confidence or pride. But with anger, hatred and change.

Amidst the boos and taunts a light rumble builds in the throats of the many.

TE-BOW. TE-BOW. TE-BOW! TE-BOW!

It's a sign.

The fall of one era and the rise of another.

The changing of the guard in an otherwise un-changed division. One step closer to glory and one step closer to reviving a franchise hellbent on changing their culture.

It al starts here.

CHANGE THE GUARD. F*** the Jets.

-MEH.

JoeMama
09-08-2012, 11:20 PM
The Jets http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/JoeMama025/hotgarbage.jpg

billsfanryan
09-08-2012, 11:22 PM
That just got me so jacked up. I'm not going to sleep at all tonight!

ublinkwescore
09-08-2012, 11:47 PM
that was beautiful... Im gonna have trouble passing out. Let Sanchez try picking on Gilmore.

- - - Updated - - -

that was beautiful... Im gonna have trouble passing out. Let Sanchez try picking on Gilmore.

JoeMama
09-09-2012, 12:33 AM
Sanchez is such a garbage dump QB.

No way does he sweep us this season.

His decision making isn't just dubious, it's deplorable.

We'll take advantage this season now that we have three CB's to cover their formations.

McKelvin ain't great, but he's got big play ability. Gilmore is perfect to cover their "under the radar" receiver/tight end. Williams/McGee are different types of players but they can handle their own against a greatly diminished receiving corps for the Jets.

Tebow worries me not.

We destroyed him harder than anyone, ever, has destroyed him in the NFL to this date.

YardRat
09-09-2012, 07:12 AM
That was actually a pretty good read....nice job.

SquishDaFish
09-09-2012, 08:12 AM
Very nice job BillsWin

BillsWin
09-09-2012, 08:37 AM
It's finally here my friends. GO BILLS!

JoeMama
09-09-2012, 09:03 AM
I think we'll take care of business at beat the Jets by 14.

(If not, I'm going to be in temper tantrum mode until at least Wednesday)

coastal
09-09-2012, 09:13 AM
I'm a 9ers fan by Halloween.

Blondie
09-09-2012, 09:13 AM
Sanchez is such a garbage dump QB.

No way does he sweep us this season.

His decision making isn't just dubious, it's deplorable.

We'll take advantage this season now that we have three CB's to cover their formations.

McKelvin ain't great, but he's got big play ability. Gilmore is perfect to cover their "under the radar" receiver/tight end. Williams/McGee are different types of players but they can handle their own against a greatly diminished receiving corps for the Jets.

Tebow worries me not.

We destroyed him harder than anyone, ever, has destroyed him in the NFL to this date.

You wouldn't destroy Tebow... the guy has GOD and baby Jesus on his side!

Blondie
09-09-2012, 09:16 AM
I enjoyed reading the OP very much. Good stuff.. hope the Bills do good.

Still cheering for Tebow .. :-)

He is just so god Damn hot and scrumptious!! Want me some Tebow!!

JoeMama
09-09-2012, 09:33 AM
You wouldn't destroy Tebow... the guy has GOD and baby Jesus on his side!

Yeah but he no longer has Matt Praeter (the true chosen son of God) on his side, so there!

- - - Updated - - -

Plus, the lowly Bills gave Tim Tebow the worst beating of his professional career stats wise.

We must be fueled by Satan (with none of the other perks, like winning).

Blondie
09-09-2012, 09:37 AM
Yeah but he no longer has Matt Praeter (the true chosen son of God) on his side, so there!

- - - Updated - - -

Plus, the lowly Bills gave Tim Tebow the worst beating of his professional career stats wise.

We must be fueled by Satan (with none of the other perks, like winning).

Lol.. that is right!!! BUT who took their team to the playoff's???

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh TEBOW!

that boy will take a beating .. learn from it and come back to kick some Ass...

Man this is fun talking some **** at 10:40 in the AM... I am so ready for some football! Lol!!!!

JoeMama
09-09-2012, 09:38 AM
PS - OMG could the Jets have two bigger dreamboats at QB?

Sanchez and Tebow

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/JoeMama025/drool.gif

Blondie
09-09-2012, 09:40 AM
Sanchez does nothing for me.. I like strong leaders.

JoeMama
09-09-2012, 09:40 AM
Lol.. that is right!!! BUT who took their team to the playoff's???

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh TEBOW!

that boy will take a beating .. learn from it and come back to kick some Ass...

Man this is fun talking some **** at 10:40 in the AM... I am so ready for some football! Lol!!!!

I'm just looking forward to the "beating" part.

He can have his 8-8 playoff run. It was a cute, opportunistic relic of the past.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/JoeMama025/bringmethe.jpg 2012 11-5 Bills