PDA

View Full Version : GDT - Bills @ Jets regular season game 1

Pages : [1] 2

Skooby
09-09-2012, 12:36 AM
I'm sitting here unable to sleep so I thought I'd put my time to use, cheers to our new chance at success !!

Go Bills!!

JoeMama
09-09-2012, 12:44 AM
11-5 and playoffs.

Bank on it.

I haven't predicted playoffs in over 12 years.

I feel like it's high time I took a leap of faith and proclaimed that we're ready.

The talent is there. Chan Gailey seems competent (even though I hated hiring him).

The players seem to buy into the philosophy.

We're due.

It's like that old photo of the rusty old van that is spotted around Buffalo occasionally that has the phrase "The Bills Will Rise Again" brushed along the side.

I think whoever the old nut who owns that van is due to be correct for once.

YardRat
09-09-2012, 06:59 AM
:beers:

:gobills:

http://i.myniceprofile.com/106/10613.gif

Scumbag College
09-09-2012, 08:09 AM
11-5 and playoffs.

Bank on it.

I haven't predicted playoffs in over 12 years.

I feel like it's high time I took a leap of faith and proclaimed that we're ready.

The talent is there. Chan Gailey seems competent (even though I hated hiring him).

The players seem to buy into the philosophy.

We're due.

It's like that old photo of the rusty old van that is spotted around Buffalo occasionally that has the phrase "The Bills Will Rise Again" brushed along the side.

I think whoever the old nut who owns that van is due to be correct for once.

I feel the same way. Today it begins.

ParanoidAndroid
09-09-2012, 08:14 AM
Thanks Yardie...... listening to "Breathe" right now!

GO BILLS

ParanoidAndroid
09-09-2012, 08:16 AM
http://www.customauthenticjerseys.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/bills-defense.jpg

Blondie
09-09-2012, 08:21 AM
Love the spirit in this thread!! I hope the Bills do well.... however

gotta go for the Jets today and hope and pray Tebow comes in!!!

Pray Sanchez sizzucks and can't pass for ****!

Then Tebow comes in and lights it up!!!

GO TEBOW!!!!!!!!

ParanoidAndroid
09-09-2012, 08:27 AM
Thanks for ruining it.

Blondie
09-09-2012, 08:30 AM
Thanks for ruining it.:loser:

Oh come on.. that is not ruining anything.

I am just super excited for today's game.

I hope your Bills do well. **** if they win my hubby will be happy! It will be a good game either way for me.

I just LOVE Tebow. A lot! And I hope he gets in there!

THRILLHO
09-09-2012, 08:36 AM

That's what she said?

Also, I have a bad feeling about this game. The Jets have had our number. While I think they have a terrible team, I don't like our chances. But I will still be watching and hoping and wishing and cheering while at work. GO BILLS.

Blondie
09-09-2012, 08:47 AM
That's what she said?

Also, I have a bad feeling about this game. The Jets have had our number. While I think they have a terrible team, I don't like our chances. But I will still be watching and hoping and wishing and cheering while at work. GO BILLS.

Well if he is struggling she could always help ;-)

The Bills should have snatched him up!

2slowtogofast
09-09-2012, 09:05 AM
Go Bills

HendersonD06
09-09-2012, 09:09 AM
Good luck to you Buffalo Bill fans here in 2012. This is by far, our strongest Jets defense to date under the Rex Ryan era. Heading into our 4th season with Ryan running show show with 3 consecutive seasons of top 5 defense. Drafted an absolute stud in Quinton Coples; kid led the entire NFL in both sacks (4.5) and Forced Fumbles (2) during the preseason. LaRon Landry is by far, the most talented Safety we've had in quite some time. Landing Bell, a solid Safety in which knows the AFC East opposite of Landry is scary. Our rookie last season in Wilkerson had a stand out rookie season as a 3-4 Defensive End. Has the potential to become the best overall Jets defensive player outside of Darrelle Revis. Speaking of Revis, this secondary is featuring 4 first round draft picks. All real talents in Darrelle Revis, Antonio Cromartie, Kyle Wilson and now LaRon Landry (who had a strong offseason followed by a great preseason). 4 defensive first round draft picks floating around our secondary; If Buffalo can not establish a forceful rushing attack, Fitzpatrick will without question; have his hands full with this Jets defense. This front 7 will become stout against the run here in 2012 as well. No question about it. The strongest front 7 we've ever seen under coach Ryan. Which is scary considering the fact we've ranked top 5 each and every season Ryan's been here. Wilkerson, Ellis, Coples, Pace, Harris, Scott and Maybin can become something special. Especially once Pouha emerges into the picture at 3-4 NT/4-3 DT. Bryan Thomas, a strong edge setter has returned from injury. Has always been stout against the run. We've drafted an extremely talented IMLB in Demario Davis. Even DeVito has developed into a very strong defensive role player; especially against the run.

This defense is loaded to say the least. Our defenses were very good during consecutive AFC Championship Game appearances; but the talent level, ability, potential and pure defensive fire power goes through the roof this season. It's a Rex Ryan led and/or re-vamped defense. If Tebow can add another element of offensive success as a mack-truck rusher? This offense features young talent. We'll now feature a Tony Sparano led Wildcat (Gator) formation with Tim Tebow as the center piece. A true dual threat, which is something we never really had with Brad Smith. Tebow rushing behind an All-World/All-Pro Center in Mangold could become a dream come true for Tebow who's enjoyed great success rushing the football over the past two seasons. Holmes, Keller, Greene, McKnight and Kerley... All of these kids can make plays. Stephen Hill too. Led the entire Nation in average yards per reception. Ranked as the Countries #2 WR prospect in regards to run blocking ability/production. A 6'4 freakish athlete in which runs a 4.3 flat. Jumping/Leaping ability is off the charts. Lets just say this, not even Plaxico Burress jumping ability coming out of college could compare/compete with the numbers set by Hill. Kid is going to become something special. Has dominated Revis at times during training camp, and Revis hates to lose; even during practice reps. Which is why he's the greatest (his overall focus is second to none).

Sanchez has offensive weapons. Young explosive one's too. Say what you say about our quarterback, but lets not forget, that Sanchez has improved upon completions, yardage, completion percentage, TD's, TD to INT ration and QB Rating each of his first 3 seasons since being drafted as a raw rookie QB out of USC.

RB: Shonn Greene.
RB: Joe McKnight.
WR: Santonio Holmes.
WR: Stephen Hill.
Slot: Jeremy Kerley.
TE: Dustin Keller.
Wildcat: Tim Tebow.

Weapons.

Chaz Schilens (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/11460/chaz-schilens), Bilal Powell (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/14129/bilal-powell), Jeff Cumberland (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/13555/jeff-cumberland) and Patrick Turner (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/12599/patrick-turner) as offensive sleeprs as the season goes on. All 26 years of age and Powell really stood out during the offseason, Enough so, where, our coaching staff has officially listed him as being our #2 RB behind Greene (who rushed for over 1,000 yards last season behind a struggling/banged up offensive line). Because Powell has shown promise, Joe McKnight, who led the NFL in kick returns last season, can now be used all over the offensive side of the ball. Very explosive once breaking off into the open field. Shifty is the word.

With all that said. Enjoy the game fellow Buffalo fans. An AFC East rivalry is on the verge of taking place. A conference game. A division matchup at that. A season opener. It's only week one, but the winner leaves with lots of confidence and/or momentum heading into week two.

YardRat
09-09-2012, 09:19 AM
Keys to the game for Buffalo-

OT's - Glenn, Pears and Hairston are going to have to play way over their heads to give the offense any chance at moving the ball.

Stopping the run - all the hype over Buffalo's new D has been about the pass rush, but that becomes moot if you can't bottle up the backs. If the Jets crack 140 yards total, or 4 yards per carry, it's going to be tough to pull out a win. Line needs to play smart, LBers need to come hard.

Scott Chandler/David Nelson - Revis vs Johnson is going to be the hype, but Buffalo's success is going to hinge on both of these guys having a decent day.

Skooby
09-09-2012, 09:22 AM
Good luck to you Buffalo Bill fans here in 2012. This is by far, our strongest Jets defense to date under the Rex Ryan era. Heading into our 4th season with Ryan running show show with 3 consecutive seasons of top 5 defense. Drafted an absolute stud in Quinton Coples; kid led the entire NFL in both sacks (4.5) and Forced Fumbles (2) during the preseason. LaRon Landry is by far, the most talented Safety we've had in quite some time. Landing Bell, a solid Safety in which knows the AFC East opposite of Landry is scary. Our rookie last season in Wilkerson had a stand out rookie season as a 3-4 Defensive End. Has the potential to become the best overall Jets defensive player outside of Darrelle Revis. Speaking of Revis, this secondary is featuring 4 first round draft picks. All real talents in Darrelle Revis, Antonio Cromartie, Kyle Wilson and now LaRon Landry (who had a strong offseason followed by a great preseason). 4 defensive first round draft picks floating around our secondary; If Buffalo can not establish a forceful rushing attack, Fitzpatrick will without question; have his hands full with this Jets defense. This front 7 will become stout against the run here in 2012 as well. No question about it. The strongest front 7 we've ever seen under coach Ryan. Which is scary considering the fact we've ranked top 5 each and every season Ryan's been here. Wilkerson, Ellis, Coples, Pace, Harris, Scott and Maybin can become something special. Especially once Pouha emerges into the picture at 3-4 NT/4-3 DT. Bryan Thomas, a strong edge setter has returned from injury. Has always been stout against the run. We've drafted an extremely talented IMLB in Demario Davis. Even DeVito has developed into a very strong defensive role player; especially against the run.

This defense is loaded to say the least. Our defenses were very good during consecutive AFC Championship Game appearances; but the talent level, ability, potential and pure defensive fire power goes through the roof this season. It's a Rex Ryan led and/or re-vamped defense. If Tebow can add another element of offensive success as a mack-truck rusher? This offense features young talent. We'll now feature a Tony Sparano led Wildcat (Gator) formation with Tim Tebow as the center piece. A true dual threat, which is something we never really had with Brad Smith. Tebow rushing behind an All-World/All-Pro Center in Mangold could become a dream come true for Tebow who's enjoyed great success rushing the football over the past two seasons. Holmes, Keller, Greene, McKnight and Kerley... All of these kids can make plays. Stephen Hill too. Led the entire Nation in average yards per reception. Ranked as the Countries #2 WR prospect in regards to run blocking ability/production. A 6'4 freakish athlete in which runs a 4.3 flat. Jumping/Leaping ability is off the charts. Lets just say this, not even Plaxico Burress jumping ability coming out of college could compare/compete with the numbers set by Hill. Kid is going to become something special. Has dominated Revis at times during training camp, and Revis hates to lose; even during practice reps. Which is why he's the greatest (his overall focus is second to none).

Sanchez has offensive weapons. Young explosive one's too. Say what you say about our quarterback, but lets not forget, that Sanchez has improved upon completions, yardage, completion percentage, TD's, TD to INT ration and QB Rating each of his first 3 seasons since being drafted as a raw rookie QB out of USC.

RB: Shonn Greene.
RB: Joe McKnight.
WR: Santonio Holmes.
WR: Stephen Hill.
Slot: Jeremy Kerley.
TE: Dustin Keller.
Wildcat: Tim Tebow.

Weapons.

Chaz Schilens (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/11460/chaz-schilens), Bilal Powell (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/14129/bilal-powell), Jeff Cumberland (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/13555/jeff-cumberland) and Patrick Turner (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/12599/patrick-turner) as offensive sleeprs as the season goes on. All 26 years of age and Powell really stood out during the offseason, Enough so, where, our coaching staff has officially listed him as being our #2 RB behind Greene (who rushed for over 1,000 yards last season behind a struggling/banged up offensive line). Because Powell has shown promise, Joe McKnight, who led the NFL in kick returns last season, can now be used all over the offensive side of the ball. Very explosive once breaking off into the open field. Shifty is the word.

With all that said. Enjoy the game fellow Buffalo fans. An AFC East rivalry is on the verge of taking place. A conference game. A division matchup at that. A season opener. It's only week one, but the winner leaves with lots of confidence and/or momentum heading into week two.

This is one of the most well written posts I've read in a while, you're a great writer. That being said it's gameday & your team needs time to put it all together & your offense has looked horrible at best. Goodluck to your team this season.

Generalissimus Gibby
09-09-2012, 09:22 AM
Henderson do you post on other forums as NYJUNK?

Jan Reimers
09-09-2012, 09:52 AM
Even though I'm back to DirecTV and the Sunday Ticket, the wife and I are heading to Miller's Ale House in Jupiter to watch the game with other Bills' fans in a special Bills' area there. Got my authentic Kelly away jersey on, and ready to root for a big win.

If we get some pressure on Sanchez and stay away from offensive turnovers, we win!

Go Bills!

Blondie
09-09-2012, 10:09 AM
Ok.. I got my BUCS t-shirt on and my BILLS panties on and ready to cheer that TEBOW makes me cream in my BILLS panties!!

WOOT-WOOT!!!!!!!!

Scumbag College
09-09-2012, 10:23 AM
Bills pregame radio just reporting Stevie wincing in pain trying to warm up. Not a good sign.

He is active.

YardRat
09-09-2012, 10:24 AM
Ok.. I got my BILLS panties on and ready to cheer that TEBOW makes me cream in my BILLS panties!!

WOOT-WOOT!!!!!!!!

Geez, if you turn off avatars or just cover them up with your hand and read this, you'd swear it was Lecter posting.

Scumbag College
09-09-2012, 10:26 AM
TJ Graham inactive....that's unexpected.

Figster
09-09-2012, 11:24 AM
LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

Luisito23
09-09-2012, 11:33 AM
I've been waiting too long to say this....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!

Beebe
09-09-2012, 11:37 AM
GO BILLS:jetsuck::jetsuck::jetsuck::gobills::gobills::gobills::gobills::gobills:

BADTHINGSMAN
09-09-2012, 11:40 AM
:gobills:

Generalissimus Gibby
09-09-2012, 11:42 AM
no graham cracker and Joker hurting? Oh well, we'll be running on the Jets all damn day long and destroying Dirty Sanchez and Tebow all day long. Go BILLS

Dujek
09-09-2012, 11:43 AM
Billieve.

The Bills are going to blow up the Jets offense.

ParanoidAndroid
09-09-2012, 11:43 AM
Oh come on.. that is not ruining anything.

I am just super excited for today's game.

I hope your Bills do well. **** if they win my hubby will be happy! It will be a good game either way for me.

Oh.... I'm just having fun.

Bills panties, eh? You just shot way up on my favorite poster list. :D

Night Train
09-09-2012, 11:51 AM
I believe the key to the game is scoring more points than the Jets.

:D

BADTHINGSMAN
09-09-2012, 11:55 AM
I believe the key to the game is scoring more points than the Jets.

:D
One would think that would help.

JoeMama
09-09-2012, 11:57 AM
I demand revenge for Chad Pennington's pwnage of Eddie Robinson.

The slowest, most pitiful juke of all time.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/JoeMama025/chadbill.gif

TacklingDummy
09-09-2012, 11:58 AM
Please do not show that ****** fireman jets fan.

MikeInRoch
09-09-2012, 11:59 AM
Please do not show that ****** fireman jets fan.

They will. Repeatedly.

Blondie
09-09-2012, 12:00 PM
I ate 4 wings in honor of Buffalo!

Generalissimus Gibby
09-09-2012, 12:04 PM
still not getting off the field on third down, where's that paper bag, I'll cross of dick and write chan

BADTHINGSMAN
09-09-2012, 12:05 PM
Int, Bryon Scott

Dying_-2-_Live
09-09-2012, 12:06 PM
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAA buddy

Crisis
LMAO.

don't ever change sanchez

djjimkelly
i hope it counts but it looks like he didnt get his feet in bounds

please replacement refs let us keep ball!!!

OpIv37
It's gonna get called back. He didn't get the 2nd foot down.

YardRat
Scott stepped OB, it''l be overturned if challenged.

Generalissimus Gibby
09-09-2012, 12:07 PM
beam me up scotty and catch me an interception way to go

djjimkelly
09-09-2012, 12:08 PM
its very close cmon go bills!!!!!!!!!!!!11

wooohoooo interception

Dying_-2-_Live
HELL YES

OpIv37
Assist from the officials!!!!!!

MikeInRoch
Woot! Go replacement refs!

BADTHINGSMAN
09-09-2012, 12:09 PM
Scott stepped OB, it''l be overturned if challenged.

Holy F thought for sure it would be overturned.

Generalissimus Gibby
still a nice play by commander scotty damn the klingons I say its a pic

ELAYAS
my streaming froze just before the int
aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Generalissimus Gibby
09-09-2012, 12:11 PM
gameball to Byron Commander Montgomery Scotty Scott and the instant replay officials

BertSquirtgum
09-09-2012, 12:12 PM
I hate Fitzpatrick so much.

djjimkelly
you dont double pumped to revis

TacklingDummy
Fitzpatrick sucks

Dying_-2-_Live
Very dumb throw by fitz.

YardRat
Advantage - Revis.

BADTHINGSMAN
09-09-2012, 12:13 PM
Nice throw fINTS.

BertSquirtgum
Very dumb decision making Fitz your starting quarterback.

sqad5
lol fitz sucks

OpIv37
09-09-2012, 12:14 PM
Stevie owns Revis, huh?

Same old Fitz, same old Bills.

Generalissimus Gibby
09-09-2012, 12:14 PM
and its Fitz-tragic

OpIv37
09-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Glad we spent all that money on the DL. Wtf?

BADTHINGSMAN
09-09-2012, 12:16 PM
McToast sighting.

Buffalo Thriller
09-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Lmao fitz

Dying_-2-_Live
09-09-2012, 12:17 PM
Neither of these teams are any good today...wow!

Generalissimus Gibby
09-09-2012, 12:17 PM
game over man, better luck next year. :(

Where's that bag

BertSquirtgum
09-09-2012, 12:18 PM
Preseason doesn't matter.

BADTHINGSMAN
09-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Hold them to 3 D.

Guess not.

Generalissimus Gibby
09-09-2012, 12:20 PM
time for Tebow fail

BertSquirtgum
Continuation of last year. Awesome.

TacklingDummy
Glad I didn't buy into the hype of his crap team.

OpIv37
/game.

The O is flat and the D looks as bad as last year.

Generalissimus Gibby
game over game over game friggen over

tomz
09-09-2012, 12:21 PM
Looking pretty sucky on d. No pressure.

The King
I hate McKelvin

MikeInRoch
And people wondered why we picked a DB with our second pick? Our secondary blows...

Crisis
why did leodis make this team again?

The King
09-09-2012, 12:22 PM
Looking pretty sucky on d. No pressure.
No pass rush at all

BertSquirtgum
09-09-2012, 12:22 PM
****in' A man.

BADTHINGSMAN
09-09-2012, 12:23 PM
Glad I didn't buy into the hype of his crap team.

Just more expensive crap.

jamze132
09-09-2012, 12:23 PM
I'm pretty sure #21 is Chris Watson. Play's just like him.

CoolBreeze
09-09-2012, 12:24 PM
It's the first we all need to chill. Just because of a terrible throw and McKelvin playing like garbage. These are things that are going to happen, no way around them...Well until we rid ourselves of McKelvin, and or fitzpatrick settles down

MikeInRoch
09-09-2012, 12:24 PM
It looks like the Jets are using a lot of players in protection.

Bills Juggernaut
09-09-2012, 12:25 PM
Amazing, same as last year. No pressure. No ball awareness by mcstupid. Defense not keeping teams out of endzone. Bad, late throws by Fitz.

Generalissimus Gibby
09-09-2012, 12:25 PM
come on ****zpatrick

Generalissimus Gibby
09-09-2012, 12:27 PM
Jonesy!

Blondie
09-09-2012, 12:29 PM
Bring on my Tebow.... my BILLS panties are still dry!

Generalissimus Gibby
****zy!

OpIv37
Fitz looks slow on his decisions.

TacklingDummy
09-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Fitzpatrick sucks

Patti120
Fitzmagic!

OpIv37
Yup, like I just said.

This team is going nowhere with Fitz.

TacklingDummy
09-09-2012, 12:31 PM
Who's the top QBs in next years draft?

Crisis
ugh fitz

msfdurango
I'm going to be sick

The King
Jets jumping routes like crazy

BertSquirtgum
Fitzputrid strikes again. Yaaaayyy.

CoolBreeze
09-09-2012, 12:32 PM
I'm going to be sick

I beat you too it

Generalissimus Gibby
Fitzmagic!

No, that's Fitztragic, this game is over

Ed
Yup, like I just said.

This team is going nowhere with Fitz.
Should we start talking about the draft?

HendersonD06
I CALLED IT heading into today's game! 4 first round draft picks in regards to our secondary, all in their prime years in Darrelle Revis, Antonio Cromartie and Kyle Wilson as our trio of elite CB's with LaRon Landry roaming the secondary!

TWO INT's!!!!

Bills Juggernaut
09-09-2012, 12:33 PM
That last through was there. Bad throw by Fitz. A yard behind receiver.

Historian
09-09-2012, 12:34 PM
Nah...preseason doesn't matter.

CoolBreeze
Watching McKelvin play is becoming painful

don137
McKelvin and Fitz are killing this team.

Generalissimus Gibby
09-09-2012, 12:35 PM
Should we start talking about the draft?

Fitz better not be starting next week and we need to get McFumbles out of here

Crisis
09-09-2012, 12:36 PM
I'd be in favor of benching Fitz if Pigpen wasn't our other option...

OpIv37
09-09-2012, 12:36 PM
It's the first we all need to chill. Just because of a terrible throw and McKelvin playing like garbage. These are things that are going to happen, no way around them...Well until we rid ourselves of McKelvin, and or fitzpatrick settles down

Are you ****ing serious? This isn't preseason anymore- its a ****ing division game. This team is going nowhere if we can't even hang with the Jets.

Patti120
09-09-2012, 12:37 PM
HOLY ****!!

The King
09-09-2012, 12:38 PM
**** me

BADTHINGSMAN
Gilmore, you do need to cover in the NFL.

BertSquirtgum
Fire Gailey.

TacklingDummy
Lol this team blows

Patti120
Time to initiate Suicide Watch!

The King
This next drive is a must score

msfdurango
All I can say is WOW

Mr. Pink
Nah...preseason doesn't matter.

Obviously didn't to the Jets.

ParanoidAndroid
09-09-2012, 12:39 PM
Embarrasing

THE END OF ALL DAYS
Ryan FitzPICKtrik

Mad Bomber
Wow. This defense sucks. No pass rush, no coverage.

YardRat
09-09-2012, 12:40 PM
Wow. This is uglier than I expected.

BADTHINGSMAN
09-09-2012, 12:40 PM
This next drive is a must score

Even if Buffalo scores it more then likely will be a FG.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-09-2012, 12:42 PM
If it continues like this, this team had better arrange for some moving vans...

Blondie
I do like Fitpatricks beard... that's hot!

lightningbolt444
Wow 45 min into the nfl season and I want it to be over already. Being a fan of this team is really tough.

TacklingDummy
09-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Fitz, the guys in blue are your teammates.

Mad Bomber
Fitzgerald is sucking bad

BADTHINGSMAN
Hey, uh Fitz, Buffalo is wearing BLUE. K? Thanks.

Mad Bomber
09-09-2012, 12:44 PM
9.5 yards on third and ten

Novacane
09-09-2012, 12:45 PM
Who's the top QBs in next years draft?

Does it matter.? These *******s will win just enough games to make us miss him by a couple picks.

BlitzThem!
09-09-2012, 12:46 PM
FOR A TEAM THAT HASN'T MADE THE PLAYOFFS IN THE LAST TEN YEARS. AHAHAHAHAHA

J-E-T-S! JETS! JETS! JETS! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://designcrave.frsucrave.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/DC010711-E.jpg

DO SOMETHING IN THIS LEAGUE BEFORE YOU RUN YOUR MOUTHS AN ENTIRE OFF-SEASON. NOW TAKE YOUR BEATING LIKE MEN. CLOWNS.

BADTHINGSMAN
Hahahaha, unf&%#ing believable.

Mr. Pink
The rout is on.

Novacane
09-09-2012, 12:47 PM
All you can do is laugh. New year, same old bull ****.

Historian
Boy...that's gonna hurt, lol!,,,

TacklingDummy
Offense blows
Defense blows
Now Special teams blows

JoeMama
Chan clearly didn't have these guys ready to play.

Fitz is playing like the Fitz of the second half of 2011.

GET IT TOGETHER, CHAN & FITZ.

This team looks lost right now.

BertSquirtgum

Mr. Pink
Anyone still think this is a 10 win plus playoff team?

YardRat
09-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Well, preseason certainly doesn't matter....the only unit that looked decent through those four games was the specials teams, and what happens?

jamze132
**** this team, enjoy the rest of the game.

Mr. Pink

Isn't that obvious? The Jets didn't score a TD in 3 games. They have 3 TDs in 17 1/2 minutes today/

BADTHINGSMAN
09-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Some new players, same old suck.

Marcala12
09-09-2012, 12:49 PM
the nice thing is we can't be any worse than 0-1 after this week.

Patti120
09-09-2012, 12:50 PM
the nice thing is we can't be any worse than 0-1 after this week.

I just threw up in my mouth!

TacklingDummy
Another Fitz pick would be nice.

The King
Too late to cancel my trip next week?

Michael82
This ****ing team looks no different than last year! **** you, Ryan Fitzpatrick! Maybe your ribs werent the reason why you sucked in the second half of last year. Damn it! :mad: :curse:

Marcala12
also RG3 is absolutely going off right now...watching that game is a lot more enjoyable than this mess

BertSquirtgum
They will never win more than 6 games with Fitzputrid as the quarterback and Chan Gailey as the coach. They both suck.

Mad Bomber
Offene, defense, special teams all suck. I'm going to grab my chainsaw and take out my frustration on a tree or two.

paladin warrior
09-09-2012, 12:51 PM
need to fire Head coach
. Ralph is soo ****** Cheap

Historian
FOR A TEAM THAT HASN'T MADE THE PLAYOFFS IN THE LAST TEN YEARS. AHAHAHAHAHA

That's twelve years, buttnuggett!

BADTHINGSMAN
There goes Jackson.

TacklingDummy
09-09-2012, 12:52 PM
That's got to hurt.

Novacane
THat looked really bad. Get up Freddy

Mad Bomber
There goes FJ's knee

Ed
Well say goodbye to Fred Jackson for 2012.

Mr. Pink
Hopefully Fred Jackson didn't sustain a lengthy injury there or else the season has gone from bad to over.

Mad Bomber
Less than an hour into the season...why do I feel it's already over?

lightningbolt444
09-09-2012, 12:53 PM
Jackson is done

Bone
He's done for the year guaranteed

don137
Legal play but he went for Jackson's knee.

Buffalo Thriller
The football gods hate us.

Prov401
FJ is done. That looked really bad...

HendersonD06
You never root for injury, but LaRon Landry looks like he just ended Jackson's season...

Ed
09-09-2012, 12:54 PM
I guess it's Spiller time. I smell a 2,000+ yrd season.

Blondie
I just want to see some Tebow.... F me man!!1

Novacane
Anyone still think this is a 10 win plus playoff team?

I never did but I think I need to adjust my 8-8.

CoolBreeze
Thank you good he's walking!!!

Ed
Wow, Freddie is actually walking.

TacklingDummy
09-09-2012, 12:55 PM
Pick 6

Anyone have the Jets D in Fantasy Football?

Ed
This does feel just like last year. Down 21-0, and now here comes the epic comeback. Fitzmagic!

BADTHINGSMAN
Glad Jackson was able to walk off, that looked like a season ender.

JoeMama
09-09-2012, 12:56 PM
Freddy walking it off.

Thank goodness.

Johnny Bugmenot
Well, such a smart move to extend Fred Jackson, now wasn't it?

BADTHINGSMAN
Spillllllller TD...

CoolBreeze
Yeah baby yeah

Ed
Spiller Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Pink
Good to see some sloppy play and tackling on the other side for a play.

Dying_-2-_Live
Spiller has now become this teams back, just like that

msfdurango
09-09-2012, 12:57 PM
And that's why we have cj on this team

djjimkelly
spiller will be the starter here sooner then later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

TacklingDummy
Fitz is going to lead us to a comeback victory. Just watch haters.

YardRat
09-09-2012, 12:58 PM
Well, CJ finally shows some break-away ability.

Time for the defense to start smashing some heads in.

Blondie
09-09-2012, 12:59 PM
Finally they aren making a game out of this!!!!!

Ed
09-09-2012, 12:59 PM
Come on three and out. Let's see a big play from the D!

msfdurango
09-09-2012, 01:00 PM
I say run the ball and keep jets offense off the field

BADTHINGSMAN
C'mon D force a 3 and out.

lightningbolt444
Rb is the one spot I don't worry about injury. I think spiller could be a great starter given the chance. Hopefully Jackson is ok though. Not going to expect this game to get close though the d still has not stopped their o at all

stuckincincy
09-09-2012, 01:01 PM
No sacks for either club. Odd..

BertSquirtgum
09-09-2012, 01:01 PM
Why is this defense so bad? It's making me sick.

BADTHINGSMAN
09-09-2012, 01:02 PM

Young DB's and little depth/skill at LB.

lightningbolt444
09-09-2012, 01:03 PM

No pressure for as much money as we have tied up in this line they need to get some heat on the qb

T-Long
09-09-2012, 01:03 PM
any reports on Fred Ex?

Novacane
09-09-2012, 01:05 PM
I don't blame the DL. The Jets are doing mostly quick hit plays. Our DB can't even cover for 2 seconds

TacklingDummy
09-09-2012, 01:05 PM
Wow, another first down.

BADTHINGSMAN
09-09-2012, 01:06 PM
any reports on Fred Ex?

They just took him to locker room. He was walking under his own power.

BADTHINGSMAN
09-09-2012, 01:08 PM
Hello anyone want to cover a WR today?

Mr. Pink
And another first down.

Absolutely NO pass rush at all so far.

TacklingDummy
Holms could have 200 yards today.

Novacane
This defense sucks

BertSquirtgum
This defense is great. :sarcasm:

Patti120
09-09-2012, 01:09 PM
D is non-existent!

Boomstick
Not even a hint of a limp so that's great to see. As many knee injuries as I've had, there is always a hitch in in your step if there's an injury

Novacane
3rd down. Time to suck d

ParanoidAndroid
The D-backs are too much of a liability. Buffalo needs to blitz a bit more even behind 2 td's.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
Fitz is going to lead us to a comeback victory. Just watch haters.
Lol stupid

Mr. Pink
09-09-2012, 01:10 PM
And another 3rd down conversion.

ParanoidAndroid
awful coverage making Sanchez look like Brees.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
Bills defense has not forced a punt

don137
3rd down conversions suck. D-line needs to put pressure. No one is making a play defensively.

YardRat
09-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Good thing we spent $125mil on a pass rush this year and put them in the hands of a guy that's been a DC exactly one season in the last 19.

Patti120
I think we are just playing really vanilla on D b/c we don't want to let other teams know what we are going to play like on D in the regular season.

BADTHINGSMAN
Hope Ryan thanks Buffalo for the practice during his presser.

TacklingDummy
After they fix the spot, go for it.

Dying_-2-_Live
I hate to say it, but mario williams doesnt even look like he is putting forth even 50% effort.

Generalissimus Gibby
09-09-2012, 01:14 PM
total team failure right now.

The King
09-09-2012, 01:15 PM
I'm shocked at this d, playing much better against the run and atrocious against the pass, zero pressure

stuckincincy
I think we are just playing really vanilla on D b/c we don't want to let other teams know what we are going to play like on D in the regular season.

:drive:

Mr. Pink
After they fix the spot, go for it.

They shouldn't need to, it's a first down.

Boomstick
This defensive play calling is some of the weakest I have ever seen! No DL stunts, no showing a possibility of a blitz, no actual blitz, corners are playing off the WRs so far they're lined up 2 yards past the first down marker themselves. I'm sorry but thats some weak game plan action right there.

Patti120
09-09-2012, 01:16 PM
I would def. go for it if I was the Jets.

Mr. Pink
09-09-2012, 01:17 PM
Good to see the regular replay officials suck as bad as the fake refs. :rofl:

Novacane
09-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Thanks to the refs the D finally forces a FG

BADTHINGSMAN
09-09-2012, 01:18 PM

Exactly take the sure points, now just a silly FG attempt.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-09-2012, 01:19 PM
Lol best defensive play of the game.... Stay still

Novacane
09-09-2012, 01:20 PM
Great. They left enough time for Fitz to throw another INT

stuckincincy
09-09-2012, 01:20 PM

Dunno - 7:06 drive by NYJ - I'd take the 3 points.

ParanoidAndroid
09-09-2012, 01:22 PM
Fitz in the 2-minute..... calling a pick-6.

Novacane
I give up.

Mr. Pink
Well whatever that was was certainly entertaining.

Generalissimus Gibby
I think Chan intends to win by wearing out the Jests offense, yeah its not a conventional gameplan but I like how he is setting up the psychological judo. He intends to make the Jets buy their hype and then in the second we wallop em. . . . or . . . . not

TacklingDummy
09-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Come on Spiller, it's not a loaf of bread.

Blondie
Wtf.. was that!

Novacane
CJ makes up for his TD with a fumble

The King
Wow

Historian
This is funny stuff!

Generalissimus Gibby
09-09-2012, 01:24 PM
who is that number one overall pick that we want so badly?

Mr. Pink
09-09-2012, 01:24 PM
I don't think he caught it though.

Novacane
09-09-2012, 01:25 PM
Spiller had that guy beaten so bad. If rag arm would have led him thats a TD

GingerP
Well, at least there is college football and the draft to look forward to. It was nice to feel good for the offseason, anyway.

stuckincincy
Quick - somebody tape McKelvin to the bench !!!!!!

TacklingDummy
09-09-2012, 01:26 PM
It's a fumble.

- - - Updated - - -

31 or 27 to 7 at half?

Mr. Pink
Gotta hold em to 3 here.

Ed
It's hard to believe how bad this defense is.

Novacane
09-09-2012, 01:27 PM
I want George Edwards back

CoolBreeze
I don't know if I can keep watching this... It hurts so bad. I can just imagine all the smug Jets fans I go to college with smirking at me, talking garage. I'm so upset.

Johnny Bugmenot
who is that number one overall pick that we want so badly? Who says it's about the draft pick? Maybe they see it as an opportunity to get out of Buffalo.

Historian
We're making Sanchez look like joe namath

Mr. Pink
09-09-2012, 01:29 PM
That's a TD.