PDA

View Full Version : Mario is Invisible and Fitz Still Sucks

notacon
09-09-2012, 12:49 PM
The first Q of this game probably foretells the rest of the season. Instead of wasting money on Mario, who will not make this team a contender, the Bills could have worked on their real need...QB.

Sanchez is so much better than Fitz, it's scary. And we all know Sanchez sucks balls. What does that mean Fitz is?? Über sucking elephant balls??

Paying this pathetic loser $59 million remains one of the worst management decisions in the history of the Bills with a long sorry record of stupidity.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-09-2012, 12:57 PM
The first Q of this game probably foretells the rest of the season. Instead of wasting money on Mario, who will not make this team a contender, the Bills could have worked on their real need...QB.

Sanchez is so much better than Fitz, it's scary. And we all know Sanchez sucks balls. What does that mean Fitz is?? Über sucking elephant balls??

Paying this pathetic loser $59 million remains one of the worst management decisions in the history of the Bills with a long sorry record of stupidity.
At least they had a backup plan and a competent, if unorthodox, starter in Vince Young. Then they blew that and brought in a totally clueless Tarvaris Jackson. The general manager's office has proven its incompetence this year.

Novacane
09-09-2012, 12:59 PM
I agree they needed a QB but who else was out there?

Philagape
09-09-2012, 01:00 PM
Yeah another more astute team pounced quickly on Young after he was cut ......... oh, wait

Vince blew it. He's done.

TacklingDummy
09-09-2012, 01:04 PM
Should have gave Mario's money to Manning.

notacon
09-09-2012, 01:09 PM
I agree they needed a QB but who else was out there?

Yep...Manning. He would have made the Bills an instant contender. Playoffs would have been a given and we could have been entertaining thoughts of winning some.

Watch Denver this year. That could have been the Bills.

BertSquirtgum
09-09-2012, 01:12 PM

I concur

JoeMama
09-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Fitz needs one of his Harvard egghead buddies to invent an elixir that magically makes him a good QB.

Novacane
09-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Manning never would have come here. Never! No matter what they paid him.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-09-2012, 01:20 PM
Yeah another more astute team pounced quickly on Young after he was cut ......... oh, wait

Vince blew it. He's done.
Yeah, because we all know how well quarterbacks adjust to a new system without any sort of training camp or preparation. Tarvaris Jackson is practically in Super Bowl form right now.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-09-2012, 01:21 PM
Hell, Tebow was even available. And they had Vince Young. It's not that they didn't have options. It's that they royally screwed up the options they did have.

coastal
09-09-2012, 01:37 PM
For those of you who know me and my postings elsewhere...

Mario "fools gold" Williams.

Philagape
09-09-2012, 01:52 PM
Yeah, because we all know how well quarterbacks adjust to a new system without any sort of training camp or preparation. Tarvaris Jackson is practically in Super Bowl form right now.

So the other 31 teams must have no clue as to what they're missing out on. But you do.

Philagape
09-09-2012, 01:54 PM
The Fitz Experiment is over. Now we get to watch 15 lame-duck games

Luisito23
09-09-2012, 01:57 PM
Thank you Fitz you POS, for ruining this season before it even began. The real blame goes to this joke of management though.

Mike
09-09-2012, 02:00 PM
Manning never would have come here. Never! No matter what they paid him.

Completely totally 10000000% Agreed.
Not even for part ownership!

notacon
09-09-2012, 02:04 PM
We'll never know about Manning. If you asked anyone about Mario last year they would be saying that he would NEVER be signed by the Bills.

Whatever. Fitz sucks. Every GM in the league knows it (except ours) and we fans get it up the ass with *****ball all year.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-09-2012, 02:08 PM
We'll never know about Manning. If you asked anyone about Mario last year they would be saying that he would NEVER be signed by the Bills. Also note: no player had ever been offered that kind of money to play in the NFL, much less Buffalo. For a guy that spent the ends of both of the last two seasons on IR it was a huge overpayment. No wonder Mario took the money and appears to be mailing it in.

- - - Updated - - -

So the other 31 teams must have no clue as to what they're missing out on. But you do.
At this point in the season it makes zero sense to sign a quarterback-- any quarterback-- unless it's an absolute emergency. Only an idiot, or the late Al Davis, would ever do it.

ckg927
09-09-2012, 02:17 PM
At this point in the season it makes zero sense to sign a quarterback-- any quarterback-- unless it's an absolute emergency. Only an idiot, or the late Al Davis, would ever do it.

Maybe, but you know something? Going 11/19 for 96 yards, 1 TD and 3 picks so far....I'd call that an emergency.

Mr. Pink
09-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Still wish that Vick was allowed to come here.

Typ0
09-09-2012, 02:43 PM
I think people are overreacting a little. No surprise there. But Fitz is going to lose you a few games a season that's just what he is about...which is why he shouldn't be a starting QB in the NFL. People should know what they are getting with him by now...so it's the first game of the season? But whatever it's the Bills....

Philagape
09-09-2012, 02:53 PM
Still wish that Vick was allowed to come here.

He's having a worse day than Fitz. His fourth pick was taken to the end zone to give the Browns the lead.

Mr. Pink
09-09-2012, 02:59 PM
He's having a worse day than Fitz. His fourth pick was taken to the end zone to give the Browns the lead.

The QBing in that game is atrocious on both sides.

Weeden I think is just over 3YPA

Luisito23
09-09-2012, 03:11 PM
I would still take Vick, or even Weeden over Fitz.

kingJofNYC
09-09-2012, 03:29 PM
Was never that high on Mario, thought we grossly overpaid for a guy who is only good on his best day, never excellent. Our secondary didn't do our front 4 any favors, hard to sack a guy when guys are open all over the field.

Marios going to get a lot of hate, the few that think he's the best DE in the league are smoking something.

jimmifli
09-09-2012, 03:50 PM
Was never that high on Mario, thought we grossly overpaid for a guy who is only good on his best day, never excellent. Our secondary didn't do our front 4 any favors, hard to sack a guy when guys are open all over the field.

Marios going to get a lot of hate, the few that think he's the best DE in the league are smoking something.

None really got pressure, and I only noticed a few times where Sanchez was actually holding onto the ball. Most snaps it was out so quick the Dline was taken out of the game.

Blondie
09-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Going by the title and OP

Who is Mario??

Mr. Pink
09-09-2012, 04:07 PM
I would still take Vick, or even Weeden over Fitz.

Weeden is gonna be a one season and done guy in the NFL.

He is god awful horrible and the worst starting QB in the NFL.

notacon
09-09-2012, 05:50 PM
Going by the title and OP

Who is Mario??

Mario Williams, DE. The Bills paid BIG bucks to him this past off season.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-09-2012, 08:03 PM

Marios going to get a lot of hate, the few that think he's the best DE in the league are smoking something. Where was everybody acting like this when this guy was signed? All of the heaping mounds of praise, yet very few skeptics. Most people here were just so caught up in the zeitgeist of actually landing a marquee free agent that wasn't past his prime (ahem, TO) that they didn't bother to scrutinize whether or not it was worth the salary he was paid.

Blondie
09-09-2012, 08:10 PM
Mario Williams, DE. The Bills paid BIG bucks to him this past off season.

I know that... your title Mario is invisible... if I can't see him who is he... oh Nevermind lame shot I suppose!

Made that post when I was being playful...

Now that I see it again.. not sure what was going on in my brain... must have been them wings and beer! Lol

DynaPaul
09-09-2012, 09:23 PM
Thank god I didn't buy tickets to any games this year.

BertSquirtgum
09-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Thank god I didn't buy tickets to any games this year.

I wish I was as smart as you.

Lucidvizion
09-10-2012, 08:57 AM
None really got pressure, and I only noticed a few times where Sanchez was actually holding onto the ball. Most snaps it was out so quick the Dline was taken out of the game.

This. Our back 7 were so terrible that I can't put much of the blame on the d-line. If we sat on the short routes they burned us deep. When we didn't, we left gaping holes in the middle of the field.

Fitz... well, Fitz was terrible. You can't force passes into coverage if you always under throw your receivers. His first two picks probably would have been completed passes if he were Tom Brady. The third (pick-6) was just moronic. Very disheartening coming from a guy whose supposed strength is reading defenses.

jdaltroy5
09-10-2012, 09:06 AM
Time to go all in on the third or fourth best QB prospect next year.

gebobs
09-10-2012, 09:18 AM
Mario is listed at 6'6 292. Is it me or does he just play small?

Jeff1220
09-10-2012, 09:27 AM
Then he whines about uncalled holding/hands to the face. Just shut up and play harder next week Mario!