PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Wants the Bills to be Relevant Again. That is Sooner Than You Might Think

SpikedLemonade
09-09-2012, 03:56 PM
It is clear to me that we are no where close to being relevant in and to the NFL on the field.

This is a 5-11 to 7-9 team with no young QB being developed in the 3rd year of this losing regime.

I do predict that we are soon going to become very NFL relevant.

I mean we will be one of the most interesting dramas on a weekly basis for a couple of years.

We will be news.

Of course, that will happen when Ralph Wilson eventually departs and then the reality unfolds that he did nothing to assist in the Bills staying in Buffalo.

Not saying we will move -- I expect the NFL will slow the process down for 3-5 years to ensure all efforts to find a non-relocating owner and to put a gun to the county/state/etc. to build a new stadium.

We will be the talk of the NFL.

We will be relevant.

Talking proud.

coastal
09-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Only with your presence do I feel comfortable enough to admit that I smiled when I learned he was in the hospital.

Ginger Vitis
09-09-2012, 04:01 PM
What is going on with the other bills site? All the attention whores from that site are now here?

SpikedLemonade
09-09-2012, 04:05 PM
What is going on with the other bills site? All the attention whores from that site are now here?

Oh don't bother flattering me with the adjective.

Just call me a whore.

SpikedLemonade
09-09-2012, 05:03 PM
Only with your presence do I feel comfortable enough to admit that I smiled when I learned he was in the hospital.

I don't wish for anyone to die but I am ready to start the next chapter of the Buffalo Bills.