PDA

View Full Version : Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

JoeMama
02-02-2014, 10:05 AM
Completely agree.. 8.5 of his sacks came in 3 games. So remove those games and he had 4.5 in 13 games?

Fool's Gold.

Good logic.

I did the same thing with Adrian Peterson's numbers from 2012.

Get this... did you know that if you take away all his 100+ games, he totally sucked?

GvilleBills
02-02-2014, 10:15 AM
This thread has sunk even lower.
Its very simple: Coastal is pot-committed to fools gold, he can't back down. Mario will need 225 sacks and the cure for cancer to get him to reverse his stance. Even then, Mario will be chastised because he's not a rah-rah leader and he signed a contract anyone on the planet would've signed.

25 pages, smmfh

SquishDaFish
02-02-2014, 11:02 AM
I agree we all need to stop feeding the fn billszone secret Miami fan TROLL and move on. He is such a bonehead anyway

stuckincincy
02-02-2014, 11:12 AM
This thread has sunk even lower.
Its very simple: Coastal is pot-committed to fools gold, he can't back down. Mario will need 225 sacks and the cure for cancer to get him to reverse his stance. Even then, Mario will be chastised because he's not a rah-rah leader and he signed a contract anyone on the planet would've signed.

25 pages, smmfh

It is a low thread, but a starting DE who over 16 games garners 38 total tackles, 28 of them solo, and 13 of them being sacks means that he stopped 15 ball carriers other that a qb on his own, is suspect. The Bills paid a high price for a one-trick pony.

coastal
02-02-2014, 11:37 AM
Good logic.

I did the same thing with Adrian Peterson's numbers from 2012.

Get this... did you know that if you take away all his 100+ games, he totally sucked?
That's just dishonest... Adrian Peterson is a future HOF'er. Mario isn't.

why is that?

DraftBoy
02-02-2014, 11:39 AM

why is that?

Nothing about Joe's post was dishonest.

You trotting out HOF status (like it means anything) is however a dishonest argument.

coastal
02-02-2014, 11:39 AM
I agree we all need to stop feeding the fn billszone secret Miami fan TROLL and move on. He is such a bonehead anyway
Says the bonehead who can't just help himself.

here... squishy, squishy, squishy...

coastal
02-02-2014, 11:42 AM
Nothing about Joe's post was dishonest.

You trotting out HOF status (like it means anything) is however a dishonest argument.
How is it dishonest?

you're talking about a guy in AP that can flirt with the rushing record year after year.

The hundo million dollar man isn't flirting with anything unless he's packing bling and limp wristed.

pmoon6
02-02-2014, 11:56 AM
How is it dishonest?

you're talking about a guy in AP that can flirt with the rushing record year after year.

The hundo million dollar man isn't flirting with anything unless he's packing bling and limp wristed.I hear Jason LaCanfora is quiting. There's a job for ya. You can be laughed at by the entire country instead of just in our little corner of cyberspace.

JoeMama
02-02-2014, 12:32 PM

why is that?

The whole premise is ridiculous.

Look at any DE's game logs.

Sacks tend to occur in chunks.

You're looking for this perfect distribution of sacks so that a DE gets one every single game, as if that's how it works...

Robert Mathis had 19.5 sacks, 13 in six games.

Robert Quinn 19 sacks, 13 in five games.

Greg Hardy had 15 sacks, 10 in three games.

Those are the only three guys that had better sack totals than Mario this season. I guess they're all fool's gold too because they didn't abide by coastal's arbitrary laws of sack distribution.

Put the internet ego aside for 5 seconds and rejoin us in reality.

coastal
02-02-2014, 12:53 PM
The whole premise is ridiculous.

Look at any DE's game logs.

Sacks tend to occur in chunks.

You're looking for this perfect distribution of sacks so that a DE gets one every single game, as if that's how it works...

Robert Mathis had 19.5 sacks, 13 in six games.

Robert Quinn 19 sacks, 13 in five games.

Greg Hardy had 15 sacks, 10 in three games.

Those are the only three guys that had better sack totals than Mario this season. I guess they're all fool's gold too because they didn't abide by coastal's arbitrary laws of sack distribution.

Put the internet ego aside for 5 seconds and rejoin us in reality.
Two of those guys have double the games sample size?

you're not very good at this are you?

GvilleBills
02-02-2014, 01:14 PM
It is a low thread, but a starting DE who over 16 games garners 38 total tackles, 28 of them solo, and 13 of them being sacks means that he stopped 15 ball carriers other that a qb on his own, is suspect. The Bills paid a high price for a one-trick pony.
While those are good points, it seemed Pettine said "sic balls, Chopper!". Mario's job was to get to the QB, and only 3 guys did it better last year.
Very interested in his results this year. I think he gets more flack because of that ridiculous contract. That kind of bread, natural reaction is to expect him to lead the league in every category. But that contract is what it is, he just signed it. Signing it won't make him something he's not.

Like I said, very interested in the coming year.

JoeMama
02-02-2014, 01:17 PM
Two of those guys have double the games sample size?

you're not very good at this are you?

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/JoeMama025/facepalm6.gif (http://s138.photobucket.com/user/JoeMama025/media/facepalm6.gif.html)

With no false modesty, I think I demonstrated that sacks occur in chunks pretty well.

Everyone's numbers look pedestrian if you take away their big games.

This schtick of yours isn't as cute as you think it is.

DraftBoy
02-02-2014, 01:29 PM
How is it dishonest?

The hundo million dollar man isn't flirting with anything unless he's packing bling and limp wristed.

Yes but that has nothing to do with what Joe commented on, hence the dishonesty of the argument.

YardRat
02-02-2014, 02:44 PM
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/JoeMama025/facepalm6.gif (http://s138.photobucket.com/user/JoeMama025/media/facepalm6.gif.html)

With no false modesty, I think I demonstrated that sacks occur in chunks pretty well.

Everyone's numbers look pedestrian if you take away their big games.

This schtick of yours isn't as cute as you think it is.

Unless, of course, one is talking about Jairus Byrd, then the fact that 75% of his 'stats' were accumulated in 2 games against rookie QB's is irrelevant and he is a 'playmaker' that deserves the money.

coastal
08-25-2014, 08:30 AM
Ok boys...

Were on the precipice of year 3 of Super Mario's stay in WNY!

what's your take?

Game changer? Worth it? Community icon? Leader?

Is this finally the year our beloved Bills reach the playoffs and is the highest paid player in this franchise's history the person that's going to help lead us there?

or was he just brought into sack the quarterback from time to time?

what say you?

Blondie
08-25-2014, 08:44 AM
precipice

where do you learn words like this??

coastal
08-25-2014, 09:36 AM
where do you learn words like this??
the Jesuits.

Blondie
08-25-2014, 10:12 AM
WOW .. he made 13 SACKS last year??

He is paid 5.9 MILLION for a total of 23.5 sacks as his career at the BILLS ..

I see why Buffalo can't clean their city now... :D

Fletch
08-25-2014, 10:16 AM
Ok boys...

Were on the precipice of year 3 of Super Mario's stay in WNY!

what's your take?

Game changer? Worth it? Community icon? Leader?

Is this finally the year our beloved Bills reach the playoffs and is the highest paid player in this franchise's history the person that's going to help lead us there?

or was he just brought into sack the quarterback from time to time?

what say you?

For nearly $100M we could have done a helluva lot better. Three or four good players.

jimmifli
08-25-2014, 11:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/RzWxO7Q.jpg

coastal
08-25-2014, 11:58 AM
http://i.imgur.com/RzWxO7Q.jpg

Mr. Pink
08-25-2014, 11:58 AM
Did Mario steal your lunch money or bang your wife?

Everyone knows he was paid 100m to sack the QB and has been the teams best pass rusher since Bruce Smith.

coastal
08-25-2014, 12:01 PM
Everyone knows he was paid 100m to sack the QB and has been the teams best pass rusher since Bruce Smith.
:rofl:

Jerry Hughes rushes the passer too, and doesn't nearly cost as much.

Blondie
08-25-2014, 12:05 PM
Did Mario steal your lunch money or bang your wife?

We'll if Mario wants to bang me it's gonna come with a hefty price tag :D

Tee hee

Mr. Pink
08-25-2014, 12:15 PM
:rofl:

Jerry Hughes rushes the passer too, and doesn't nearly cost as much.

And he doesn't cost as much as Kyle Williams either. Is Kyle more fools gold?

streetkings01
08-25-2014, 12:19 PM
81 TACKLES
23.5 SACKS
7 PDEF
3 FF

All of that in 2 seasons.........I have no problem with Mario Williams or his contract.

Mr. Pink
08-25-2014, 12:21 PM
81 TACKLES
23.5 SACKS
7 PDEF
3 FF

All of that in 2 seasons.........I have no problem with Mario Williams or his contract.

I could see there being people thinking his contract was a problem if the team was up against the salary cap and it hinders them from adding another piece. But they're still 7 million away from the cap.

coastal
08-25-2014, 12:45 PM
So I got you two knuckle heads down for "worth it".

jimmi is throwing an intellectual tantrum.

coastal
08-25-2014, 12:49 PM
We'll if Mario wants to bang me it's gonna come with a hefty price tag :D

Tee hee
Achievable...

Mr. Pink
08-25-2014, 12:52 PM
So I got you two knuckle heads down for "worth it".

jimmi is throwing an intellectual tantrum.

The money has to go to someone with a salary floor.

Who else should the team have spent it on?

Hating on Mario cause he got paid is illogical.

swiper
08-25-2014, 12:53 PM
I was about to suggest the ring thing.

Fool me once. Fool me twice.

coastal
08-25-2014, 12:55 PM

Who else should the team have spent it on?

Hating on Mario cause he got paid is illogical.
Illogical?

The he highest paid player in the history of the whole franchise is a ****ing weirdo who takes plays off and doesn't put his heart and soul into the game!!!!

Rationalizing that signing is the epitome of illogical!

i bet if Daryl Talley could... he'd punch him in the ****ing mouth for being the football "player" he is.

illogical!?

You people are ****ing nuts.

SpikedLemonade
08-25-2014, 12:58 PM
The reason I have no problem with the Mario signing is because I don't believe the Bills would have spent that money any more wisely or at all.

The Bills still are $9M under the cap this year and that is after having a league leading $23,692,276 in dead money.

http://overthecap.com/salary-cap/buffalo-bills

Is Mario overpaid? Sure, but it is irrelevant.

By the way, to everyone other than old homer fools in Florida, Buddy Nix was an incompetent idiot.

ServoBillieves
08-25-2014, 12:59 PM
Did Fletch/coastal/Blondie revive this thread to have a conversation with himself? Impressive.

Mario is worth the contract and place on this team.

SpikedLemonade
08-25-2014, 01:00 PM

It is a 4 year average -- 2013 to 2016 -- so the slary floor is not really a consideration yet.

coastal
08-25-2014, 01:05 PM
The reason I have no problem with the Mario signing is because I don't believe the Bills would have spent that money any more wisely or at all.

The Bills still are $9M under the cap this year and that is after having a league leading $23,692,276 in dead money.

By the way, to everyone other than old homer fools in Florida, Buddy Nix was an incompetent idiot.sorry.

the highest paid player in any organization better be "da man" or there's going to issues.

SpikedLemonade
08-25-2014, 01:06 PM
sorry.

the highest paid player in any organization better be "da man" or there's going to issues.

I understand.

And he is definitely not "da man".

I just don't see where that money would have gone other than to more crap.

Mr. Pink
08-25-2014, 01:10 PM
Illogical?

The he highest paid player in the history of the whole franchise is a ****ing weirdo who takes plays off and doesn't put his heart and soul into the game!!!!

Rationalizing that signing is the epitome of illogical!

i bet if Daryl Talley could... he'd punch him in the ****ing mouth for being the football "player" he is.

illogical!?

You people are ****ing nuts.

This ain't the 1990s NFL anymore and IDGAF what Daryl Talley says or thinks about the state of the NFL. Of course he's gonna be angry, he missed out on all of these big money contracts.

The dude is a 3 time pro-bowler and a 3 time all-pro. Basically every other year he's making one of those two lists as he's played 7 full seasons. Bruce was a 5 time all-pro and 3 time pro-bowler in his first 7 full seasons.

Mario could go out and put up a 60 tackle and 20 sack season and you'd ***** that he didn't break Strahan's record.

Again, who else should the money have gone to?

Mr. Pink
08-25-2014, 01:11 PM

By the way, to everyone other than old homer fools in Florida, Buddy Nix was an incompetent idiot.

95% of the players in the NFL are overpaid.

That whole overpaid argument is beyond stupid and irrelevant.

coastal
08-25-2014, 01:12 PM
I understand.

And he is definitely not "da man".

I just don't see where that money would have gone other than to more crap.
Whenever the question of Andy Levitre an Jarius Byrd come up, the opposite rationalization comes up... "they weren't worth it!"

two players who played well for Buffalo and produced throughout their rookie contracts were shown the door and not rewarded for their contributions to the organization.

again... that says something to EVERYONE in the organization.

This isn't madden franchise mode where you just plug in widgets with rating numbers to make our team better.

these are people we are talking about and the way the Bills are "managed" tells me that whoever is in charge, clearly, doesn't understand that concept.

the Mario signing and subsequent loss of these two players is the epitome of that.

SpikedLemonade
08-25-2014, 01:14 PM
Whenever the question of Andy Levitre an Jarius Byrd come up, the opposite rationalization comes up... "they weren't worth it!"

two players who played well for Buffalo and produced throughout their rookie contracts were shown the door and not rewarded for their contributions to the organization.

This isn't madden franchise mode where you just plug in widgets with rating numbers to make our team better.

these are people we are talking about and the way the Bills are "managed" tells me that whoever is in charge, clearly, doesn't understand that concept.

the Mario signing and subsequent loss of these two players is the epitome of that.

With the Bills cap space room last year and this year, both of those players could have been easily signed despite Mario's contract.

The Bills incorrectly undervalued those two players.

That we we were operating with an internal salary cap under Ralph.

I hope things will be different under Pegula.

coastal
08-25-2014, 01:15 PM
This ain't the 1990s NFL anymore and IDGAF what Daryl Talley says or thinks about the state of the NFL. Of course he's gonna be angry, he missed out on all of these big money contracts.

The dude is a 3 time pro-bowler and a 3 time all-pro. Basically every other year he's making one of those two lists as he's played 7 full seasons. Bruce was a 5 time all-pro and 3 time pro-bowler in his first 7 full seasons.

Mario could go out and put up a 60 tackle and 20 sack season and you'd ***** that he didn't break Strahan's record.

Again, who else should the money have gone to?
So now Daryl Talley is just a bitter, retired ex-Bill?

and when Mario puts up 60 and 20... let me know.

Blondie
08-25-2014, 01:27 PM
Did Fletch/coastal/Blondie revive this thread to have a conversation with himself? Impressive.

Mario is worth the contract and place on this team.

Did you just throw a post in here for the sake of pretending you don't care??

jimmifli
08-25-2014, 01:38 PM

Agreed 100% We got a pretty good player for the price of a great one. And we could have added other good players but chose not to.

As for culture problems? The head of the franchise is a salesman that hires cheap coaches who hire inexperienced coordinators. The players know the Bills aren't doing everything to win. Bringing in one overpaid pretty good DE isn't killing the winning culture that's been established in Orchard Park.

Fletch
08-25-2014, 01:42 PM
81 TACKLES
23.5 SACKS
7 PDEF
3 FF

He got paid much more than the three players that finished ahead of him in sacks last season.

He got paid much more than the 16 players that finished ahead of him in sacks in 2012.

He logged 13 sacks last season, the team had 57 for a franchise record sacks. The result, a 20th ranked scoring Defense and a 6-10 record, again.

So what's not sinking in for you in this discussion?

I mean if you want to continue to evaluate Mario's contributions in a vacuum, keep on going, you're doing a fine job.

This really isn't very complicated. Get Mario for $100M, or get a bunch of other players that can help us win more games for the same amount of money.

Mr. Pink
08-25-2014, 01:46 PM

Byrd should have been paid, point blank, period.

Levitre was fine to let go if the team would have kept Rinehart. Letting both go was beyond idiotic.

Mr. Pink
08-25-2014, 01:51 PM
So now Daryl Talley is just a bitter, retired ex-Bill?

and when Mario puts up 60 and 20... let me know.

Wouldn't you be bitter watching guys do the same job you did 25 years ago but getting paid 10 times for it? And Talley constantly mentions players of today and their behaviors.

And your argument against Mario isn't his onfield production, you think he's supposed to be a role model, a leader and vocal.

He's never gonna do any of those three things.

Mr. Pink
08-25-2014, 01:52 PM
This really isn't very complicated. Get Mario for $100M, or get a bunch of other players that can help us win more games for the same amount of money.

The team is still under the cap and could sign a couple more midlevel players to win more games.

And who should they have brought in instead?

SquishDaFish
08-25-2014, 02:20 PM
Agree with everything MR.Pink has said. I really think he beat you for lunch money or something.

jlgarsh
08-26-2014, 12:47 AM
Mario makes the other 3 defensive lineman out there with him better. Kyle, Marcel, and Hughes all had career highs in sacks playing next to him. Most of the time, he gets double teamed, allowing the rest of them to make plays. The defense was not the reason we were 6-10 last year. We gave the ball away in our own territory on multiple occasions, and our D held firm most of the time. If the team can get average QB play this year, the D will carry them to the playoffs.

pmoon6
08-26-2014, 02:38 AM
What does a players' contract have to do with anything? If you want to go that route, how much is Peyton Manning being paid to choke in Super Bowls.

As far as Daryl Talley, very few that put on a Buffalo uniform had a bigger heart or worked harder. Perfect type of player for WNY. It's well documented that he made Bruce Smith better. It's not documented, but the DL seems to have elevated their game last year and Mario is a part of that.

I am like Talley. I chafe at the present state of the NFL. The Defense is severely hampered by the rule changes, written and unwritten. When the offensive line is allowed to clutch grab and pull to protect marquee QB's who they don't want to go down to injury, the NFL has become a psuedo Arena League. Then again, that's what douchebag fans want...records broken and lots of points. Too bad those records are meaningless because the game has changed to such a great extent.

Fletch
08-26-2014, 05:31 AM
The team is still under the cap and could sign a couple more midlevel players to win more games.

And who should they have brought in instead?

You have to have a certain level of intelligence in order to be able to participate in a discussion as such.

Your points and take are so in a vacuum that it's ridiculous. Purely ridiculous.

Fletch
08-26-2014, 05:34 AM
Mario makes the other 3 defensive lineman out there with him better. Kyle, Marcel, and Hughes all had career highs in sacks playing next to him. Most of the time, he gets double teamed, allowing the rest of them to make plays. The defense was not the reason we were 6-10 last year. We gave the ball away in our own territory on multiple occasions, and our D held firm most of the time. If the team can get average QB play this year, the D will carry them to the playoffs.

BS

Talk about trolling.

Kyle's been one of the best DTs in the game and that didn't just happen in 2012.

The rest of the stuff that you absurdly attribute to Mario had primarily to do with the system last season.

Also, presumably you've missed the discussions earlier in the offseason and preseason where I posted links to analyses that clearly painted the picture that Mario was the worst of our linemen, all of them, not just the starters, at setting the edge as they like to say.

Sounds like you need to do a little homework first before coming into a discussion like this.

That's the problem with forums like this, anything sounds intelligent, but most of it isn't. "Making the guys around him better" is an overused and gratuitously used cliche that's become meaningless. So is the part about sustaining double teams, which is also false by the way, thereby allowing other defenders to make plays.

It sounds great, just like on TV, but unfortunately you're wrong.

Mario's not worth $100M or anything close. Anyone insisting that he is doesn't understand football.

Night Train
08-26-2014, 06:51 AM
:deadhorse

:shortbus:

Mr. Pink
08-26-2014, 01:34 PM
You have to have a certain level of intelligence in order to be able to participate in a discussion as such.

Your points and take are so in a vacuum that it's ridiculous. Purely ridiculous.

ie... you have nothing further to add so instead of staying on topic you resort to basically name calling.

Got it :up:

The Jokeman
08-26-2014, 06:16 PM
He got paid much more than the three players that finished ahead of him in sacks last season.

He got paid much more than the 16 players that finished ahead of him in sacks in 2012.

He logged 13 sacks last season, the team had 57 for a franchise record sacks. The result, a 20th ranked scoring Defense and a 6-10 record, again.

So what's not sinking in for you in this discussion?

I mean if you want to continue to evaluate Mario's contributions in a vacuum, keep on going, you're doing a fine job.

and if Mario isn't on this team do you think underpaid Jerry Hughes racks up double digit sacks? Or what about Kyle and Dareus making the Pro Bowl? I don't but who knows that offseason we landed Mario I though a more realistic expectation was to sign Wallace Gilberry who's put up 14.0 sacks in two seasons for the Bengals compared to the 23.5 Mario has here.

jlgarsh
08-26-2014, 07:22 PM
BS

Talk about trolling.

Kyle's been one of the best DTs in the game and that didn't just happen in 2012.

The rest of the stuff that you absurdly attribute to Mario had primarily to do with the system last season.

Also, presumably you've missed the discussions earlier in the offseason and preseason where I posted links to analyses that clearly painted the picture that Mario was the worst of our linemen, all of them, not just the starters, at setting the edge as they like to say.

Sounds like you need to do a little homework first before coming into a discussion like this.

That's the problem with forums like this, anything sounds intelligent, but most of it isn't. "Making the guys around him better" is an overused and gratuitously used cliche that's become meaningless. So is the part about sustaining double teams, which is also false by the way, thereby allowing other defenders to make plays.

It sounds great, just like on TV, but unfortunately you're wrong.

Mario's not worth $100M or anything close. Anyone insisting that he is doesn't understand football.

Kyle Williams was a pro bowler before Mario came, but you're telling me it was solely scheme that made Hughes and Dareus better? Why is Hughes still paying well on the other end, when we changed coordinators? You disagree with me, therefore I'm trolling? I've been called many things in life, but never a troll. I don't get to post here as often as I'd like, but my low post count doesn't mean that I only chime in occasionally to spout nonsense. Mario directly led to us beating the Dolphins last year with the strip-sack of Tannehill, and his 4.5 sacks against Carolina helped keep us in the game before EJ drove the offense down the field. Mario's contract has not prevented us from bringing in other good players, so what's the difference? Is there a defensive player in football worth $100 million? Probably not. However, with the cap going up, salaries will keep rising, and in time it won't be such an outlier. By the way; How did this thread even get started back up? There are way more pressing issues with this team than the size of Mario Williams contract. Here are some:

1.) Future owners
2.) Potential stadium locations, costs, and financing
3.) current QB situation (Manuel, Tuel, Palmer, etc)
4.) Jim Kelly
5.) the differences between this coaching staff, and other recent staffs
6.) Training camp and preseason observations
7.) what do the Bills do with CJ Spiller?
8.) predictions for the season

let's talk constructively, and share opinions without name calling...this is a message board, not grade school.

swiper
08-27-2014, 04:30 AM
With the Bills cap space room last year and this year, both of those players could have been easily signed despite Mario's contract.

The Bills incorrectly undervalued those two players.

That we we were operating with an internal salary cap under Ralph.

I hope things will be different under Pegula.

Wilson always operated with that. That's why the team never performed to their full potential. That and Marv Levy not being able to get his players to bed without prostitutes the night before the Super Bowl.

Fletch
08-27-2014, 04:48 AM
Kyle Williams was a pro bowler before Mario came, but you're telling me it was solely scheme that made Hughes and Dareus better? Why is Hughes still paying well on the other end, when we changed coordinators? You disagree with me, therefore I'm trolling? I've been called many things in life, but never a troll. I don't get to post here as often as I'd like, but my low post count doesn't mean that I only chime in occasionally to spout nonsense. Mario directly led to us beating the Dolphins last year with the strip-sack of Tannehill, and his 4.5 sacks against Carolina helped keep us in the game before EJ drove the offense down the field. Mario's contract has not prevented us from bringing in other good players, so what's the difference? Is there a defensive player in football worth $100 million? Probably not. However, with the cap going up, salaries will keep rising, and in time it won't be such an outlier. By the way; How did this thread even get started back up? There are way more pressing issues with this team than the size of Mario Williams contract. Here are some:

1.) Future owners
2.) Potential stadium locations, costs, and financing
3.) current QB situation (Manuel, Tuel, Palmer, etc)
4.) Jim Kelly
5.) the differences between this coaching staff, and other recent staffs
6.) Training camp and preseason observations
7.) what do the Bills do with CJ Spiller?
8.) predictions for the season

let's talk constructively, and share opinions without name calling...this is a message board, not grade school.

Easy Jackson!

:peace:

I never call anyone a troll seriously, it's always jokingly or facetiously. The term gets thrown around here regularly and has lost any and all meaning. It's usually used by posters that do post regularly and don't like the content of another's posts. I know you're not a troll, hardly anyone here is, yet if you believed the labels and cheap name calling, as you say, grade-schoolish behavior, there are many.

Having said that, great post, and more astute than most here. Agree that Kyle was a pro-bowler before Mario got here, therefore my attack on the statement that Marios presence' made him better.

I agree with some of your points but not with others. To address the latter ones:

Why is Hughes still paying well on the other end, when we changed coordinators?

Actually we don't know yet, let's wait to see how the season plays out. Last season was a pass-rush happy defense, yet we allowed 3 more passing TDs than we had the season prior despite setting a franchise record for sacks and what, 3rd ever best in INTs? We ranked 20th in scoring. How do we reconcile those things other than to state that the sacks were overblown. As I've pointed out to many posters, we had 10 combined sacks against Atlanta and NO and yet still allowed 30 some points and great passing days against both teams. Again, we have to reconcile that before declaring Pettine's defense as being good.

Mario's contract has not prevented us from bringing in other good players, so what's the difference?

The reasons you gave are really not reasons. Anytime you drop $100M on a player it prevents you from spending that money elsewhere.

This issue is more than simply an exercise in whether or not Mario was worth that much, he wasn't, but it's more an exercise in how does one build a winning football team. For an answer to that, from a contract perspective, look at the Pats or Seahawks more specifically, and how much their players get paid.

Mario was signed here to put fannies in the seats coming off another miserable 6-10 campaign. Everyone in the organization foolishly thought, for some unbeknownst reason, that sacks translated to wins despite the glaring lack of evidence of that elsewhere in the league. So they went out and broke the bank on Mario.

But saying that dropping $100M on Mario did not hinder us from signing any other players is the same as saying that dropping $66M on Fitzpatrick didn't prevent us from signing any other players, which is ridiculous.

I look forward to interacting with you in the future.

jlgarsh
08-27-2014, 09:13 PM
Easy Jackson!

:peace:

I never call anyone a troll seriously, it's always jokingly or facetiously. The term gets thrown around here regularly and has lost any and all meaning. It's usually used by posters that do post regularly and don't like the content of another's posts. I know you're not a troll, hardly anyone here is, yet if you believed the labels and cheap name calling, as you say, grade-schoolish behavior, there are many.

Having said that, great post, and more astute than most here. Agree that Kyle was a pro-bowler before Mario got here, therefore my attack on the statement that Marios presence' made him better.

I agree with some of your points but not with others. To address the latter ones:

Actually we don't know yet, let's wait to see how the season plays out. Last season was a pass-rush happy defense, yet we allowed 3 more passing TDs than we had the season prior despite setting a franchise record for sacks and what, 3rd ever best in INTs? We ranked 20th in scoring. How do we reconcile those things other than to state that the sacks were overblown. As I've pointed out to many posters, we had 10 combined sacks against Atlanta and NO and yet still allowed 30 some points and great passing days against both teams. Again, we have to reconcile that before declaring Pettine's defense as being good.

The reasons you gave are really not reasons. Anytime you drop $100M on a player it prevents you from spending that money elsewhere.

This issue is more than simply an exercise in whether or not Mario was worth that much, he wasn't, but it's more an exercise in how does one build a winning football team. For an answer to that, from a contract perspective, look at the Pats or Seahawks more specifically, and how much their players get paid.

Mario was signed here to put fannies in the seats coming off another miserable 6-10 campaign. Everyone in the organization foolishly thought, for some unbeknownst reason, that sacks translated to wins despite the glaring lack of evidence of that elsewhere in the league. So they went out and broke the bank on Mario.

But saying that dropping $100M on Mario did not hinder us from signing any other players is the same as saying that dropping $66M on Fitzpatrick didn't prevent us from signing any other players, which is ridiculous.

I look forward to interacting with you in the future.

I look forward to interacting with you as well. This looks to be the most talented Bills team in a long time at the skill positions....it all comes down to QB.

WagonCircler
08-27-2014, 09:57 PM
Look at MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Look at MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

coastal
08-27-2014, 10:01 PM
Look at MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Look at MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Ok... we are. This is what I see...

WagonCircler
08-27-2014, 11:20 PM
"Look at meeeee!!!!!! I recycle 2 year old threads because nobody's paying attention to meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fletch
08-28-2014, 03:50 AM
I look forward to interacting with you as well. This looks to be the most talented Bills team in a long time at the skill positions....it all comes down to QB.

The potential is there for the WRs but they still have much to prove.

I can't disagree more, again, on the DBs though. I don't think they're very talented. McKelvin sucks as a CB and always has, last season he was more a beneficiary of the system than anything else. Gilmore hasn't stepped up to become the CB we thought we were getting with the 10th overall pick in 2012. The rest of the DBs range from average to less.

The LBs are going to be weak, very weak, against the pass this season.

As to the RBs, Brown and Dixon haven't proven a thing yet in the NFL and neither has had any success on 3rd downs. Spiller too has had no success on 3rd downs, all three are role-players of varying sorts, not one is a 3-down RB. Which leaves us with only Jackson as a true 3-down RB, and he's the oldest RB in the league. This is season where age starts to become a big factor for him. He's my favorite Bills RB, right up there with Thurman, but he's finished.

TE is weak for us.

I just graded the units in another thread, here are those grades:

DL - A-
OL - B
RBs - B- (Only because Jackson's 33 and the oldest RB in the league, C- w/o Jackson)
WRs - C+ (Until Watkins, Woods, and Williams step up quite a bit)
LBs - C-
DBs - C-
TEs - C-
QB - D

Novacane
09-21-2014, 12:45 PM
Is Williams even playing today cause he's invisible

coastal
09-21-2014, 12:46 PM
DJ Fluker is handling him.

TacklingDummy
09-21-2014, 12:51 PM

Who?

Mario made his 1 play for the game when he slammed the Chargers RB to the ground.

gr8slayer
09-21-2014, 12:55 PM
Haha, the thread that just won't die.

BertSquirtgum
09-21-2014, 01:04 PM

You're getting handled by Blondie

Blondie
09-21-2014, 01:20 PM
You're getting handled by Blondie

I am not allowed to talk right now ... even my words are button pushers.

I always imagine you to be just like coastal .. this tough guy exterior but a big soft bear on the inside :D

pmoon6
09-21-2014, 03:26 PM
Haha, the thread that just won't die.It's because you have morons that want to polish their knobs when a player doesn't have a good game.

BTW, Mario was getting held quite often.

coastal
09-21-2014, 03:28 PM
BTW, Mario was getting held quite often.so punch someone in the mouth and make something happen.

Or is being a tough guy only something you do on the internet?

pmoon6
09-21-2014, 03:39 PM
so punch someone in the mouth and make something happen.

Or is being a tough guy only something you do on the internet?Personally, given the NFL rules, written and unwritten, and I was a DC or a player, I would target the QB's knees AND punch someone in the mouth.

Oh and no need to make this personal. But if you insist, we can have a nice smackfest or you can visit me in the mountains if you like.

I doubt it because you wittle toesies would get too cooood.

Thats the trouble with Florida. It even turns guys that are 57% male into total women.

Now, make me a sandwich, *****.

coastal
09-21-2014, 04:02 PM
Personally, given the NFL rules, written and unwritten, and I was a DC or a player, I would target the QB's knees AND punch someone in the mouth.
Something Mario didn't do.

the rest is just you trying to impress your new BFF wagonboy.

WagonCircler
09-21-2014, 04:04 PM

the rest is just you trying to impress your new BFF wagonboy.

Yeah, whine about thanks on other people's posts.

That's not low rent or anything.

What a f u cking whiney little *****.

coastal
09-21-2014, 04:11 PM
Yeah, whine about thanks on other people's posts.

That's not low rent or anything.

What a f u cking whiney little *****.
Putting spaces in between your letters so you can swear without being censored... u hardcore.

lolz.

pmoon6
09-21-2014, 04:15 PM

the rest is just you trying to impress your new BFF wagonboy.Really?????

Is this high school **** or something?

"Well, if you are friends with HIM, then I don't like you anymore".

BTW, I have always enjoyed reading Wagon's posts as I have yours. I may not agree and I may give you ****, but I like them none the less.

I know, ya'll can recreate the Battle Of The Buffalo Range. You and Wagon can go back and forth and then Limp Dicked Lemonade can be your helper. I'll stay neutral and just be entertained.

Novacane
10-12-2014, 02:37 PM
Did Mario play today?

Mr. Pink
10-12-2014, 02:38 PM
Did Mario play today?

Did anyone in the secondary?

BertSquirtgum
10-12-2014, 02:56 PM
Did Mario play today?

Did the offensive line play?

coastal
10-12-2014, 02:58 PM
Mario Williams sucks.

he needs to be flushed this offseason.

dareus and Hughes need to be re-upped and we need a dominant guard.

Novacane
10-12-2014, 02:59 PM
Did the offensive line play?

They played like **** as usual but Mario makes more than the 5 of them combined. When you spend big money you expect big results. We seldom get them from Mario.

Fixxxer
10-12-2014, 03:04 PM
this thread gets more ******ed by every bump post.

BertSquirtgum
10-12-2014, 03:18 PM
this thread gets more ******ed by every bump post.

Seconded

Novacane
10-12-2014, 03:32 PM
Mario or Hughes. If you can only have one of them which one do you want?

DraftBoy
10-12-2014, 07:59 PM
Mario or Hughes. If you can only have one of them which one do you want?

I don't think Hughes has the success he is having without teams having to account for Mario.

Look at the first running play from today's game. Mario is lined up Wide 9 tech. He beats the TE, and gets the pulling OL to force Ridley to bounce the run upfield early and Bradham cleans up for a nice TFL. That's a play Mario made by himself but doesn't get credit for it. He's getting doubles and chips while Hughes is seeing one on one blocking.

Tons of credit to Jerry Hughes for making plays, but the hate Mario gets (solely due to his contract and not his play) is ridiculous.

swiper
10-12-2014, 08:04 PM
Mario Williams sucks.

he needs to be flushed this offseason.

dareus and Hughes need to be re-upped and we need a dominant guard.

If for no other reason, to rid us of this thread.

swiper
11-25-2014, 03:55 AM
UPDATE: Mario Williams at 12 sacks.

NFL leader has 13.

Yep. He's fool's gold.

Night Train
11-25-2014, 04:24 AM
So for all you waving the pom-poms at the 'sign Super-Mario' bus, let me ask you this... Did I start a dumb thread ?

Yes

coastal
11-25-2014, 06:43 AM
Listen up mouth breathers. There's a couple of ways to look at this and only Mario can help us figure out what is real.

1.) Mario has found a home here in WNY where his peculiar personality has been left undisturbed and hence... the best is being brought out. The fall storm of 2014 was the final baptism of the shovel toting Williams and he is officially now a WNY'er and a Buffalo Bill!

or...

2.) Mario produced against a team who no longer has the will to punch anyone in the mouth. Rex Ryan was dead man walking before the season began. They've turned to a dog beater to lead them. If there's a more dysfunctional organization than the Bills, the Jets might be it. This is exactly the type of game that Fool's Gold produces his stats in. Meaningless.

so which is it?

there's 5 games left against some really good teams with less than stellar RTs. Mario, along with his $100 million contract, can put this team and our subsequent dreams on his shoulders by leading this team into our first playoff appearance in 14 years.

Only Mario can answer this.

Or are some garbage sacks against garbage teams enough to warrant making him the highest paid Bill in history?

HAMMER
11-25-2014, 06:46 AM
Just admit you were wrong.

Novacane
He was a beast last night. I wish we'd see more of that!

coastal
Just admit you were wrong.
Just admit you're lucky that breathing is an involuntary reflex.

Don't Panic
11-25-2014, 07:01 AM
Just admit you're lucky that breathing is an involuntary reflex.

Still fighting the fight even though the dude has a dozen sacks (and many more TFL). I admit that we need to see more of this down the stretch against some tougher competition, but the last thing I would call Mario right now is Fool's anything.

coastal
11-25-2014, 07:10 AM
For the price... my avatar needs to be incorrect.

anything less, what's the point?

Joe Fo Sho
11-25-2014, 07:21 AM
For the price... my avatar needs to be incorrect.

anything less, what's the point?

Your argument is pretty well tied to the contract that we gave Mario and the fact that he wasn't worth it, which is a fine stance to take. Whether a player is worth their contract can be a very subjective argument, unless the guy sucks or is playing lights out. You could argue either way with Mario, as proven by the fact that this thread is 30 pages long and still going. Since I know your opinion of Mario, I'll ask you a different question.

Taking that same stance about the price of obtaining a certain player, what's your opinion of Sammy? What would he have to do in order for you to consider him worth his price? Is he already worth it?

I know it's a little off topic, but I'd like to hear your view on Sammy compared to Mario. They are probably the 2 priciest acquisitions that the Bills have on their team right now.

k-oneputt
11-25-2014, 07:26 AM
Anyone who thinks Mario is "Fool's Gold" is the fool and is clueless about this game.

I didn't reply to this thread until now because of how ridiculous it is. I can't believe it is 30 pages and still going.

trapezeus
11-25-2014, 07:27 AM
and will marcel's upcoming contract also make him fool's gold? or will it only make some people look like fools.

coastal
11-25-2014, 07:29 AM
Your argument is pretty well tied to the contract that we gave Mario and the fact that he wasn't worth it, which is a fine stance to take. Whether a player is worth their contract can be a very subjective argument, unless the guy sucks or is playing lights out. You could argue either way with Mario, as proven by the fact that this thread is 30 pages long and still going. Since I know your opinion of Mario, I'll ask you a different question.

Taking that same stance about the price of obtaining a certain player, what's your opinion of Sammy? What would he have to do in order for you to consider him worth his price? Is he already worth it?

I know it's a little off topic, but I'd like to hear your view on Sammy compared to Mario. They are probably the 2 priciest acquisitions that the Bills have on their team right now.
I think Sammy is an elite talent... producing as a rookie... with a bad groin.

hes a great pick at 4.

we gave up a lot to get him. I believe it was a desperate move by Whaley driven by the timing of the ownership change and fear for his own job security. Russ Brandon supported it as a big splash move that's marketable.

the loss of the first and fourth round pick can perhaps be offset with smart free agent signings.

coastal
11-25-2014, 07:37 AM
Anyone who thinks Mario is "Fool's Gold" is the fool and is clueless about this game.

I didn't reply to this thread until now because of how ridiculous it is. I can't believe it is 30 pages and still going.
I'm too cool to reply, but I'm going to reply just to point out how cool I am.

pathetic.

Joe Fo Sho
11-25-2014, 07:38 AM
I think Sammy is an elite talent... producing as a rookie... with a bad groin.

hes a great pick at 4.

we gave up a lot to get him. I believe it was a desperate move by Whaley driven by the timing of the ownership change and fear for his own job security. Russ Brandon supported it as a big splash move that's marketable.

the loss of the first and fourth round pick can perhaps be offset with smart free agent signings.

I'm understanding this as you saying that we gave up too much for him, but that you're OK with the fact that we did it? Is that right?

coastal
11-25-2014, 07:43 AM
I'm understanding this as you saying that we gave up too much for him, but that you're OK with the fact that we did it? Is that right?
No.

i wouldn't have done it.

it is what it is at this point though. Thanks for trying to steer this into some sort of false equivalency.

back to the sandbox with the rest of booger eaters for u.

Joe Fo Sho
11-25-2014, 07:49 AM
No.

i wouldn't have done it.

it is what it is at this point though. Thanks for trying to steer this into some sort of false equivalency.

back to the sandbox with the rest of booger eaters for u.

Haha, man you really are a piece of ****.

Pinkerton Security
11-25-2014, 08:00 AM
Anyone who watched the game last night knows Mario is far from fools gold. Suck it coastal, admit you know absolutely nothing about football and troll your way around this board.

Mahdi
11-25-2014, 08:08 AM
Anyone who watched the game last night knows Mario is far from fools gold. Suck it coastal, admit you know absolutely nothing about football and troll your way around this board.

Our DL would be average without Mario. His bull-rush is impressive and he is simply dominating folks with it.

Against the run he's been more than solid. Mario is what makes our DL gold.

coastal
11-25-2014, 08:30 AM
U people crack me up.

Night Train
11-25-2014, 08:31 AM
U people crack me up.

Irony makes another house call.

coastal
11-25-2014, 08:36 AM
Irony makes another house call.
so what's your prediction for the last 5 games and the Mario's role in it all?

gr8slayer
11-25-2014, 10:43 AM
Good God, the thread that just won't die.

justasportsfan
11-25-2014, 10:48 AM
I'd like to see Mario do it against the Pats. Lets see how he does vs. Denver , GB etc. These guys are way less mobile that Vick so it shouldn't be a problem, you think.

DraftBoy
11-25-2014, 11:04 AM
I'd like to see Mario do it against the Pats. Lets see how he does vs. Denver , GB etc. These guys are way less mobile that Vick so it shouldn't be a problem, you think.

You're talking about two of the smartest QB's with the quickest releases in the game. It has nothing to do with mobility.

coastal
11-25-2014, 11:19 AM
You're talking about two of the smartest QB's with the quickest releases in the game. It has nothing to do with mobility.
And when it matters... not just when Mr. Million Dollar ring happens to be feeling good about himself for driving his tractor around the neighborhood.

Mahdi
11-25-2014, 11:21 AM

The way Manning, Brady and Rodgers move inside the pocket is like no other QBs. Brees also. So they don't have to run 4.6.

You have to get to these guys fast (2 seconds or less) and you have to be ready to get your hands on them when they try to step up in to the pocket to avoid the rush.

The good news is that Rodgers and Manning like to throw longer routes and they also have weak links at RT.

Bulaga is solid but Mario should be able to dominate him.

Brady is the wild card because his short game is unstoppable right now. The ball is out in 1.5 seconds so your DL is eliminated from the game. Our Lbs and CBs will have to have a crazy game for us to win. And if he holds the ball for longer than 2 seconds we need sacks and fumbles.

However, we have a game against Cleveland this week and they pose other challenges. Their WRs are good and if Jordan Cameron is back he will be a tough matchup. Hoyer is smart and simple which has hurt us in the past (Tannehill, Smith)

gebobs
11-25-2014, 12:04 PM
End this thread. The Bills defense has proven their worth and anyone that even breathes "fool's gold" about Mario is an ass. This is, across the board, the best d line in franchise history. And how they make the shortcomings of the other defensive corps is nothing less than incredible.

The Bills aren't ready for prime time yet, but next year they will be on everyone's radar. A couple of moves like Boobie and Hughes and they will be something to be reckoned with. Let's all hope Fred turns into the Gordie Howe of football.

DraftBoy
11-25-2014, 12:19 PM
And when it matters... not just when Mr. Million Dollar ring happens to be feeling good about himself for driving his tractor around the neighborhood.

It mattered a lot last night. A loss and the season was officially over.

coastal
11-25-2014, 12:25 PM
It mattered a lot last night. A loss and the season was officially over.fair enough...

SquishDaFish
11-25-2014, 12:28 PM
Coastal is nothing but a TROLL. Just admit you are wrong and move on. This is the best DL in the history of the Bills and Mario is a BIG part of that

coastal
11-25-2014, 12:30 PM
Coastal is nothing but a TROLL. Just admit you are wrong and move on. This is the best DL in the history of the Bills and Mario is a BIG part of that
If he goes all Justin Tuck on Brady and pushea this team into the playoffs... I will gladly admit I am wrong!

Historian
11-25-2014, 12:36 PM
I dunno.

100 million isn't what it used to be.

:idunno:

WagonCircler
11-25-2014, 01:29 PM
I dunno.

Giancarlo Stanton has that in the cracks of his couch.

swiper
11-25-2014, 06:02 PM
There's only one mouth-breather here.... and we all know who it is. Don't bother him when the tide is out or the 49ers are playing.

Mouldsie
11-25-2014, 09:00 PM
He's shown up in the last 2 games when it mattered most. He's a great player and I'm glad to have him on this team! Nobody gives a **** if his cap hit is high, he's helped this D become dominant

WagonCircler
11-25-2014, 09:48 PM
He's shown up in the last 2 games when it mattered most. He's a great player and I'm glad to have him on this team! Nobody gives a **** if his cap hit is high, he's helped this D become dominant

Not only that, but he makes the other lineman better. This D-Line is definitely the best we've ever had, and it's because there are no weak links.

chernobylwraiths
11-26-2014, 05:51 AM
Mario CAN BE a great play, and I wish he would play to that level more often.

But he certainly doesn't "suck". That goes along with the mindset of todays kids thinking that everything is either great or it sucks.

DraftBoy
11-26-2014, 05:56 AM
I think people are too focused on his stat sheet and are missing his influence. To say he's shown up in the last two games especially is an insult to the level he's played at all season. Mario has been a beast against the run and pass.

starrymessenger
11-26-2014, 09:05 AM
Idk, I sorta like seeing a 300 lbs DE chase down Michael Vick from behind.
Especially when he's in a Bills uni.
But that's just me I guess.

HAMMER
11-26-2014, 11:22 AM
Mario has had a much larger impact on our defense than the number of sacks he has put up. Many people around here just see bright shiny objects.

pmoon6
11-26-2014, 06:31 PM
Coastal must be working on his second bag of dicks since starting this BS.

Can we go for 3 years and 100 pages so he gets his fill?

Something tells me he will never be satiated though.

gr8slayer
11-26-2014, 07:53 PM
I dunno.

That's actually a really valid point, it just isn't what it used to be. We already have a $100 million LT, I anticipate seeing several more in the next couple of years.

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno.

That's actually a really valid point, it just isn't what it used to be. We already have a $100 million LT, I anticipate seeing several more in the next couple of years.

stuckincincy
11-26-2014, 08:23 PM
I think people are too focused on his stat sheet and are missing his influence. To say he's shown up in the last two games especially is an insult to the level he's played at all season. Mario has been a beast against the run and pass.

He has pedestrian tackle totals for a DE with such playing time - always has - and worse if you subtract sacks. If a runner comes close to his shoulder, he does make a half-hearted effort to tackle him...I give him that. But he's a snap to beat when he's not rushing a quarterback. Williams is an oversized linebacker who gets the big bucks because of the rah-rah for sacks. He doesn't disrupt OL play that I've ever seen, and is rarely in any position to influence the movement of a runner. How many times have you seen him string out a play? Has he ever made a downfield tackle?

He is an incomplete DE. I suspect HOU let him go because they saw that.

swiper
11-27-2014, 04:32 AM
He has pedestrian tackle totals for a DE with such playing time - always has - and worse if you subtract sacks. If a runner comes close to his shoulder, he does make a half-hearted effort to tackle him...I give him that. But he's a snap to beat when he's not rushing a quarterback. Williams is an oversized linebacker who gets the big bucks because of the rah-rah for sacks. He doesn't disrupt OL play that I've ever seen, and is rarely in any position to influence the movement of a runner. How many times have you seen him string out a play? Has he ever made a downfield tackle?

WTF is wrong with certain people? String out plays? I just watched him run down Michael Vick to the opposite sideline. You missed that play? Not to mention all the times opposing teams put the blocking TE on him (as a second blocker) so Jerry Hughes can perform his magic off the other side. Was it your money they paid to him?

DraftBoy
11-27-2014, 09:28 AM

I could give two dumps about his tackle #'s. Again that's stat watching, and not based on what is actually going on in the field. He's forced countless runs this year to either reverse field, cut inside early, or bounce outside against their design. Those never show up in a stat box but are huge impacts on the game. I've seen disrupt the OL play this year constantly. Don't know if you're just not watching him or what.

I don't care about down field tackles with a DE but to answer your question I think so against Miami he made one on a wide running play.

swiper
11-27-2014, 10:04 AM
People still expect him to be superman because of that contract. I admit I wanted that for a long time too. But the fact is he has carved out a very effective niche at his DE position. His being there, doing what he does, has elevated the play of all the other players on the defense. So in that sense, he was worth the money paid to him.

WagonCircler
11-27-2014, 10:51 AM
He has pedestrian tackle totals for a DE with such playing time - always has - and worse if you subtract sacks..

Classic.

If you subtract the Home Runs, Babe Ruths RBIs were pedestrian.

Asinine.

better days
11-27-2014, 02:32 PM

You don't even watch the games.

How would you know if Mario makes an effort or not?

Or if he is a snap to beat or not?

The fact is this is pure BS. You don't know what you are talking about.

Mario is very GOOD setting the edge against the run.

swiper
11-30-2014, 01:30 PM
And Mario embarrasses coastal once again.

coastal
11-30-2014, 02:23 PM
He had one tackle.

casdhf
11-30-2014, 02:57 PM
He owned his half of the field. Good second half

YardRat
11-30-2014, 03:02 PM
Classic example of why statistics shouldn't be a benchmark of a player's value...another strong outing by Mario.

pmoon6
11-30-2014, 04:55 PM
He had one tackle.:rofl:

Just stop.....

coastal
11-30-2014, 05:25 PM
Stop?

talk to me four games from now.

ill make my decision then.

DraftBoy
11-30-2014, 05:26 PM
Stop?

ill make my decision then.

You made your decision long ago, why would the next four games matter?

coastal
11-30-2014, 05:36 PM
You made your decision long ago, why would the next four games matter?
The opportunity is Mario's...

kscdogbillsfan1221
11-30-2014, 05:38 PM
give it up DB, everybody has their schtick.

coastal hates Mario
TD hates EJ
Hurkey hates spiller and Marone
Fletch hates Sammy and pmoon hates everyone

HHURRICANE
11-30-2014, 05:39 PM
Mario Williams is our best player....

Period.

coastal
11-30-2014, 05:41 PM
Mario Williams is our best player....

Period.
Delusional

DraftBoy
11-30-2014, 05:57 PM
The opportunity is Mario's...

But you have already showed an inability to be objective, so again what does the next four games have to do with anything?

coastal
11-30-2014, 06:25 PM
what does the next four games have to do with anything?only a fool wouldn't know.

DraftBoy
11-30-2014, 08:00 PM
only a fool wouldn't know.

So basically it means nothing...that's what I thought. This charade is simply a "look at me" attention thread.

BertSquirtgum
11-30-2014, 08:52 PM
give it up DB, everybody has their schtick.

coastal hates Mario
TD hates EJ
Hurkey hates spiller and Marone
Fletch hates Sammy and pmoon hates everyone

I may hate Marrone but if the Bills finish 10-6. I would be ok with the Bills keeping him for another year.

- - - Updated - - -

Delusional

Yes, you are.

Historian
12-01-2014, 07:28 AM
I think the entire D line should be starting in the Pro Bowl.

gebobs
12-01-2014, 08:34 AM
I may hate Marrone but if the Bills finish 10-6. I would be ok with the Bills keeping him for another year.

The Bills will be fortunate to win 9. With Denver and Green Bay shooting for home field, don't expect them to let up on the gas. And they just can't beat the Patriots...ever.

No way is Marrone getting fired though.

Woodman
12-01-2014, 09:03 AM
Delusional

That does seem appropriate for you, wear it.

pmoon6
12-01-2014, 02:27 PM
Stop?

ill make my decision then.How are the 49ers doin'? What? The same record as the Bills' you say????

Then again, we knew you weren't really a fan of the team.

You just like the "alternate lifestyle" cheerleaders who are switch hitters and dress in drag. I think that 43% has increased drastically.

pmoon6
12-01-2014, 02:29 PM
pmoon hates everyone:rofl:

Moi??

Blondie
12-02-2014, 11:51 AM
So every person but Coastal thinks Mario is worth his salary?

alohabillsfan
12-02-2014, 12:00 PM
Coastal=Padawan learner
Rest of Board= Jedi Council

BertSquirtgum
12-02-2014, 02:26 PM

Yes

elroy16
12-02-2014, 02:33 PM

He may not be worth every cent he's paid, but he sure as **** isn't fools gold.

stuckincincy
12-02-2014, 03:02 PM
Mario Williams remains what he is - a sack first player, same as last season. Hardly ever plays a complete "DE" game - he has but 27 solo tackles, including his sacks and a measly 4 assists. Mario helps nobody but himself.

HAMMER
12-02-2014, 05:14 PM
Oh look, it's the Long Tooth Troll.

stuckincincy
12-02-2014, 05:32 PM
Oh look, it's the Long Tooth Troll.

Oh look the San Diego chappie who despises vocabulary pipes up again.

The Jokeman
12-02-2014, 07:47 PM
Mario Williams remains what he is - a sack first player, same as last season. Hardly ever plays a complete "DE" game - he has but 27 solo tackles, including his sacks and a measly 4 assists. Mario helps nobody but himself.

I couldn't disagree with you more. Mario sets the age many times and takes on one or two blockers which allows guys like Bradham and Brown fill the hole and takle RBs.

The Jokeman
12-02-2014, 07:53 PM
So every person but Coastal thinks Mario is worth his salary? Remember any of these guys from 2011? Lionel Dotson, Dwan Edwards, Jarron Gilbert, Kellen Heard and Kyle Moore. I'm very happy with Mario and his salary as that offseason I thought we'd be lucky to land Wallace Gilberry as an UFA.

pmoon6
12-02-2014, 08:30 PM
So every person but Coastal thinks Mario is worth his salary?He basically said Mario Williams sucks which is dumb on it's face.

He also refuses to recant no matter how well Mario plays.

coastal
12-03-2014, 06:34 AM
Mario has all of the opportunity sitting right here in front of him over the next month.

will be finally shut coastal up or will be rise to the occasion like he did when he faked that gay wrist surgery.

swiper
12-03-2014, 06:40 AM
You should be more supportive of the gay and lesbians.

k-oneputt
12-03-2014, 07:15 AM
I couldn't disagree with you more. Mario sets the age many times and takes on one or two blockers which allows guys like Bradham and Brown fill the hole and takle RBs.

Whoa whoa Jokeman. You are know at a whole different level of football that many here can't understand. All some look at and know is how many tackles did he have to decide if he played well.

elroy16
12-03-2014, 11:04 AM
Whoa whoa Jokeman. You are know at a whole different level of football that many here can't understand. All some look at and know is how many tackles did he have to decide if he played well.

Unless it's one of the LB's or DB's with a lot of tackles, because then for some reason it means they sucked in pass coverage and tackled guys 8 yards behind the LOS in the run game.

swiper
12-03-2014, 11:48 AM
Mario's teammates surely don't agree with coastal.

Blondie
12-03-2014, 12:50 PM
Ok .. is Mario hall of famer material?

Woodman
12-03-2014, 01:52 PM
this thread belongs in the deep dark never to be opened zone.

do you guys have one of those?

pmoon6
12-03-2014, 01:56 PM
Ok .. is Mario hall of famer material?Hard to say. He has a while longer to play barring injury. Only sub morons elect a player halfway through his career to the HOF.

feldspar
12-03-2014, 02:19 PM
this thread belongs in the deep dark never to be opened zone.

do you guys have one of those?

Yeah, it's called coastal's ass.

stuckincincy
12-03-2014, 03:16 PM

I appreciate that he sets an edge for others, I don't appreciate that he doesn't get solo tackles commensurate with his playing time, and I don't appreciate his exceedingly high cost that tends to slam the door on FA acquisitions as well as current player re-signings.

HOU let him go and adequately replaced his efforts. Mario is a terrific pass rusher, which has value of course, but he is what he is - a one-trick pony. He reminds me of another DL. Sam Adams.

elroy16
12-03-2014, 04:03 PM
Now we all take PFF with a grain of salt, but still, it's obvious Mario is doing more than some will give him credit for.

Edge Rushers: Von Miller, DEN (+19.4) and Mario Williams, BUF (+12.5)
This was Miller’s best four-week spell of the season to date in terms of grade as he continues to be the driving disruptive force in the Broncos’ defense; almost as much of an expected selection in these teams as Watt at this stage. Opposite him on the team is Williams, one of only three edge rushers to top Miller’s 20 total pressures this month. Williams’ 23 pressures (7 Sk, 2 Ht, 14 Hu) on 121 pass rushes saw him finish the month with the highest Pass Rushing Productivity rating (15.7) for any 4-3 defensive end.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/12/03/pff-all-star-team-3rd-quarter/2/

HHURRICANE
12-04-2014, 01:46 AM
Best player on the team

mightysimi
12-04-2014, 07:58 AM
I appreciate that he sets an edge for others, I don't appreciate that he doesn't get solo tackles commensurate with his playing time, and I don't appreciate his exceedingly high cost that tends to slam the door on FA acquisitions as well as current player re-signings.

HOU let him go and adequately replaced his efforts. Mario is a terrific pass rusher, which has value of course, but he is what he is - a one-trick pony. He reminds me of another DL. Sam Adams.

How is his contract stopping us from getting other FA's? Are we up against the cap all of a sudden?

better days
12-04-2014, 08:03 AM

Mario is not a one trick pony.

He plays the run very well.

And he is double teamed much of the time.

And the cost of Mario's contract will not inhibit the Bills from signing anyone else.

And exactly how many ENTIRE Bills games have you actually watched to come to your WRONG conclusion?

better days
12-04-2014, 08:18 AM
And with the way Clowney's career is going, I bet many Texans fans would welcome Mario back in a heartbeat.

wolfpack
12-04-2014, 08:38 AM
Paul Hamilton (https://twitter.com/pham1717) retweeted

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/517404394313097216/3OUJLc0w_bigger.png Buffalo Bills PR ‏<s>@</s>BuffaloBillsPR (https://twitter.com/BuffaloBillsPR) <small class="time"> 10m10 minutes ago (https://twitter.com/BuffaloBillsPR/status/540522975427297280)</small>
Mario is the first Bill to win Defensive Player of the Month honors since LB Sam Cowart in November 2000.

Night Train
12-04-2014, 08:40 AM
Paul Hamilton (https://twitter.com/pham1717) retweeted

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/517404394313097216/3OUJLc0w_bigger.png Buffalo Bills PR ‏<s>@</s>BuffaloBillsPR (https://twitter.com/BuffaloBillsPR) <small class="time"> 10m10 minutes ago (https://twitter.com/BuffaloBillsPR/status/540522975427297280)</small>
Mario is the first Bill to win Defensive Player of the Month honors since LB Sam Cowart in November 2000.

That golden fool !

WagonCircler
12-04-2014, 08:55 AM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Mario-Williams-named-AFC-Defensive-Player-of-the-Month/722cedb2-929b-4971-b43a-e585137149eb?campaign=fb_buf_article

• For the month, Williams has totaled an AFC-best 6.5 sacks.

• Williams is tied for fourth in the NFL with 12.0 sacks this season and has produced double-digit sacks in each of his three seasons with the Buffalo Bills.

• Williams produced 3.5 sacks at Miami in Week 11 for the best single-game output by an AFC defender in November.

• In Week 12, Williams totaled 2.0 sacks, two tackles for loss and three quarterback hits in the Bills 38-3 victory over the New York Jets.

• Williams anchors a Bills defense that ranks first in the NFL in sacks with 48 and third down percentage at 33.3. Defense also ranks first in the AFC allowing 18.1 points per game.

• Williams led Buffalo’s defense as the unit allowed a total of 13 points in the last two weeks of the month – two wins against the NY Jets (38-3)and the Cleveland Browns (26-10).

• Williams’ play helped the Bills win the final two games of the month and head into December with seven wins for the first time since the 2000 season.

• In his ninth season from North Carolina State, this is Williams’ first career player of the month award.

• He is the first Bills player to win Defensive Player of the Month since linebacker Sam Cowart in November 2000.

coastal
12-04-2014, 10:15 AM
Lap it up ******s.

15 years is right around the corner. And just think... this year we don't even the enjoyment of welcoming our next top 10 savior.

Jimbuktu
12-04-2014, 10:20 AM
this thread is the most obnoxious of all-time. coastal is an awful fan and a billszone cancer.

better days
12-04-2014, 10:29 AM
Lap it up ******s.

15 years is right around the corner. And just think... this year we don't even the enjoyment of welcoming our next top 10 savior.

******s?

Mario had NOTHING to do with that!

Football is a team game.

WagonCircler
12-04-2014, 11:43 AM
******s?

Mario had NOTHING to do with that!

Football is a team game.

Coastal's threads are never about the team or the game. They're just "look at MEEEEEEEE!" provocations.

coastal
12-04-2014, 12:54 PM
Coastal's threads are never about the team or the game. They're just "look at MEEEEEEEE!" provocations.
Said the glorified bouncer who likes to hang wallpaper.

When Super Fool's Gold leads us into the playoffs... wake me up for my much deserved flogging.

until then, enjoy gnawing at the coat tails of my brilliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Football is a team game.yes it is... the foundation of my point all along.

perhaps u can be led to water.

Woodman
12-04-2014, 01:22 PM
Yeah, it's called coastal's ass.

well then a home has been found.

Dr. Lecter
12-04-2014, 01:30 PM
Lap it up ******s.

Says the man who says he likes Marrone.

In your theory, he's part of the 15 years too.

WagonCircler
12-04-2014, 01:32 PM

When Super Fool's Gold leads us into the playoffs... wake me up for my much deserved flogging..

Says the man married to a bikini rub & tugger--who gets paid. There's a word for that....

You want to go there, we can go there.

trapezeus
12-04-2014, 02:46 PM

When Super Fool's Gold leads us into the playoffs... wake me up for my much deserved flogging.

until then, enjoy gnawing at the coat tails of my brilliance.

- - - Updated - - -

yes it is... the foundation of my point all along.

perhaps u can be led to water.

i think every talking head has at some point said, "a great DE will change your entire team and QB play is under-rated" Oh wait, no one says that.

you set a bar very high to an unrelated metric.

"I'll say taylor swift is the best musician ever, when she builds me my house!"

pmoon6
12-04-2014, 03:47 PM
This thread is starting to get good.

Can we vote on who wins the smackfest?

My money is on Wagon.

BertSquirtgum
12-04-2014, 07:16 PM
Coastal is fool's gold

SquishDaFish
12-04-2014, 07:37 PM
What an idiot

swiper
12-05-2014, 03:43 AM
This thread is starting to get good.

Can we vote on who wins the smackfest?

My money is on Wagon.

Starting to sound like the old Range.

HAMMER
12-05-2014, 10:50 AM
Somebody got smacked right out of the thread.

jamze132
12-05-2014, 08:30 PM
Need to bring back the insult tourney

swiper
12-06-2014, 04:35 AM
Need to bring back the insult tourney

Why would they need to? They seem to have it all right here.

coastal
12-06-2014, 09:37 AM
One of his golden moments awaits... will Mario once and for all prove coastal wrong... or will he fail to rise to be the leader this team has missed for way too long?

here it is Mario... your golden chance...

coastal
12-06-2014, 09:40 AM
Says the man who says he likes Marrone.

In your theory, he's part of the 15 years too.
False equivalency

swiper
12-06-2014, 09:41 AM
:rolleyes:

coastal
12-06-2014, 09:52 AM
i think every talking head has at some point said, "a great DE will change your entire team and QB play is under-rated" Oh wait, no one says that.

you set a bar very high to an unrelated metric.god you guys are dense.

this has been part of the point all along.

the real story heading into this game is the story of how one team spent a hundo million on Mario and one spent a hundo million on Peyton.

one team has been to the playoffs twice and the SuperBowl once. The other team is facing a 15 year absence from the post season.

One team is likely heading to the post season again... one isn't.

both players have the opportunity to help determine that.

Who your is your money on?

mine isn't on Fool's Gold.

Dr. Who
12-06-2014, 10:02 AM
Well coastal, one team couldn't have gotten Peyton to play for them for two hundo million.
The Bills overpaid because they were never going to get a quality free agent without doing so.
Mario is far from a bust. He was never going to be "worth" a hundred million, but he's certainly a key element in a very good defense.
For me, that's good enough. Hopefully, the contract can be renegotiated in the off-season to make it more cap friendly.

better days
12-06-2014, 10:08 AM
Well coastal, one team couldn't have gotten Peyton to play for them for two hundo million.
The Bills overpaid because they were never going to get a quality free agent without doing so.
Mario is far from a bust. He was never going to be "worth" a hundred million, but he's certainly a key element in a very good defense.
For me, that's good enough. Hopefully, the contract can be renegotiated in the off-season to make it more cap friendly.

And I doubt Mario will see the last year of that contract.

So it is not really a $100 mill contract.

It will be renegotiated.

coastal
12-06-2014, 10:16 AM
He was never going to be "worth" a hundred millionthats the whole goddamn point!!!!

ask Denver if they think Peyton is worth his contract.

For me, that's good enough.u get the team u get then.

coastal
12-06-2014, 10:19 AM
And I doubt Mario will see the last year of that contract.

So it is not really a $100 mill contract.

It will be renegotiated.
U guys would rationalize prison sodomy away as a natural byproduct of being imprisoned.

better days
12-06-2014, 10:19 AM
thats the whole goddamn point!!!!

ask Denver if they think Peyton is worth his contract.

u get the team u get then.

Is Payton Manning really worth his contract if he fails to deliver a Super Bowl win?

Dr. Who
12-06-2014, 10:20 AM
Okay, I think you're too exercised over this. I would have preferred to get Peyton Manning.
I'm sorry if it irritates you that I am okay with getting Mario Williams.

better days
12-06-2014, 10:21 AM
U guys would rationalize prison sodomy away as a natural byproduct of being imprisoned.

Well, prison is not too bad if you are gay I guess.

coastal
12-06-2014, 10:21 AM
Is Payton Manning really worth his contract if he fails to deliver a Super Bowl win?considering Mario hasn't even helped the Bills sniff a wild card spot, I find your question ****ing funny.

better days
12-06-2014, 10:24 AM
considering Mario hasn't even helped the Bills sniff a wild card spot, I find your question ****ing funny.

Why?

Manning did get the Broncos to the Super bowl last year.

But it was the worst Super Bowl loss since the Bills blow out loss to the Cowboys.

And the Broncos may never get to the Super bowl again with Manning at QB.

coastal
12-06-2014, 10:26 AM
Well, prison is not too bad if you are gay I guess.
Have fun...

http://prod.static.bills.clubs.nfl.com//assets/thumb/2014/12/120414mwilliamslitessmall.jpg

coastal
12-06-2014, 10:27 AM
Why?

Manning did get the Broncos to the Super bowl last year.

But it was the worst Super Bowl loss since the Bills blow out loss to the Cowboys.

And the Broncos may never get to the Super bowl again with Manning at QB.
Voice inside coastal' head after reading this... don't engage the stupidity.

better days
12-06-2014, 10:55 AM
Have fun...

http://prod.static.bills.clubs.nfl.com//assets/thumb/2014/12/120414mwilliamslitessmall.jpg

I was talking about you.

coastal
12-06-2014, 11:12 AM

better days
12-06-2014, 11:17 AM
Voice inside coastal' head after reading this... don't engage the stupidity.

Don't engage the STUPIDITY?

The REAL stupidity is you & this STUPID thread you started!

coastal
12-06-2014, 11:20 AM
Don't engage the STUPIDITY?

The REAL stupidity is you & this STUPID thread you started!15 years mouth breather.

slurp it in on Sunday in all its glory!

better days
12-06-2014, 11:28 AM
15 years mouth breather.

15 years because of BAD Coaching & BAD QB play.

NOT because the Bills signed Mario, IDIOT

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-06-2014, 11:50 AM
delusion: meaning: a fixed, false belief

meaning whatever you say, whatever numbers you bring to the table, it won't make a hill of beans difference to coastal. Just let his delusions continue. it's entertaining if nothing else.

coastal
12-06-2014, 11:52 AM
15 years because of BAD Coaching & BAD QB play.so u make a career underachieving DE the highest paid player in the history of the franchise?

lulz

Mouldsie
12-06-2014, 02:08 PM
This is nonsense, if anything he gets less sacks because he plays so disciplined vs the run and watching for things like bootlegs, sweeps, cutbacks, misdirections etc

Mouldsie
12-06-2014, 02:11 PM
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/12/03/pff-all-star-team-3rd-quarter/2/
bump

Dr. Lecter
12-07-2014, 09:10 AM
False equivalency

Horse ****.

I get your point about Williams. Of course they overpaid him. There's a number of reasons for that, including it being a by product of free agency and trying to get players to come to the horrid franchise.

Of course, you now go out of your way to overstate and cry about his "fake" wrist injury (still waiting for some actual evidence of that, but I digress) and claims that he has done nothing to help this team

Has he gotten the team into the playoffs? Nope. Not even close.

Is he still one of the better and more talented players that has been on this team in a very long time? Hell yes.

Instead, you find one game you don't like his play and focus on that. There are much bigger problems on this team than him.

Including decisions made by Marrone. The fact is, if you want to complain that Williams has not carried this team to the playoffs, why not include Marrone in that too?

Buy hey, maybe he'll start to punt on 3rd down too.

Dr. Lecter
12-07-2014, 09:11 AM
so u make a career underachieving DE the highest paid player in the history of the franchise?

lulz

Underacheiving?

Really?

You're trying too hard now..........

pmoon6
12-07-2014, 09:29 AM
Tying one players' signing to a playoff berth is the ultimate Fools' argument. Tim Tebow took basically the same Broncos team to the playoffs and the Broncos have added quality players at WR, Safety, Corner and Linebacker. They've lost some as well, but buying a Super Bowl seems to be the Broncos plan. Having Peyton Manning and the city of Denver itself has attracted these players. Buffalo does not have that advantage and manning would never have signed here.

My fervent hope is Denver makes it to the Super Bowl again and Manning chokes again.

At the end of the day, a team like Buffalo has to overpay to get a few players because they don't offer the ancillary benefits other teams and locales can.

better days
12-07-2014, 09:42 AM
The Bills overpaid for Mario.

But teams overpay for EVERY GOOD FA.

Had a team other than Buffalo signed Mario, they would have overpaid for him.

WagonCircler
12-07-2014, 09:47 AM
Buffalo does not have that advantage and manning would never have signed here..

And that, right there, is the giant hole in his argument. This whole asinine thread is allegedly based on the contention that the Bills "should have" signed Manning instead of Mario, as if Manning was on a shelf in the QB department at Costco and the Bills just rolled their cart right past him, headed for the D-Line section.

Is Mario overpaid? Absolutely. Was the expenditure worth it? Without question.

This Defensive line is the best unit of any kind that the Bills have had since the early 90s. Easily the best Defensive line they've ever had.

They could have *****ed and whined that "we can't get FAs to come to Buffalo" or they could overpay a little, and I do mean a little.

This is a stupid conversation with no basis in reality.

pmoon6
12-07-2014, 09:50 AM
The Bills overpaid for Mario.

But teams overpay for EVERY GOOD FA.

Had a team other than Buffalo signed Mario, they would have overpaid for him.I think you can boil this thread down to one thing.

Coastal is playing agent provacateur.

Too bad that combined with the fact that he his his head up his ass provides a less than entertaining script.

BertSquirtgum
12-07-2014, 11:25 AM
15 years mouth breather.

No

coastal
12-07-2014, 02:22 PM
Horse ****.

I get your point about Williams. Of course they overpaid him. There's a number of reasons for that, including it being a by product of free agency and trying to get players to come to the horrid franchise.

Of course, you now go out of your way to overstate and cry about his "fake" wrist injury (still waiting for some actual evidence of that, but I digress) and claims that he has done nothing to help this team

Has he gotten the team into the playoffs? Nope. Not even close.

Is he still one of the better and more talented players that has been on this team in a very long time? Hell yes.

Instead, you find one game you don't like his play and focus on that. There are much bigger problems on this team than him.

Including decisions made by Marrone. The fact is, if you want to complain that Williams has not carried this team to the playoffs, why not include Marrone in that too?

Buy hey, maybe he'll start to punt on 3rd down too.
Wtf about the highest paid player in the history of this franchise don't you people understand?

but yeah Mario... you've helped us do not one ****ing thing that matters!!!!

we love us some Fool's Gold here in WNY!!!

The Jokeman
12-07-2014, 02:24 PM
Wtf about the highest paid player in the history of this franchise don't you people understand?

It's all relative, I mean if Bruce was in his prime and playing today he'd be getting more than Mario because he is a better player no doubt. Other than that who cares? That said the Bills don't have a RB as good as Thurman on the roster nor a QB close to Kelly either. That's why we're not winning the division it has nothing to do with Mario. As Mario and the D are playing as good as any D in the league right now yet we don't have the players on offense to get us over the hump. It's time's like this I wish we'd kept Marshawn and used the draft pick that was used on Spiller on a guy like Dez Bryant.

coastal
12-07-2014, 02:26 PM
He's overpaid but OHHHHHHHHHH so worth it!!!!!

Festival of screw-ups!

The Jokeman
12-07-2014, 02:27 PM
He's overpaid but OHHHHHHHHHH so worth it!!!!!

Festival of screw-ups!

and who or what do you think would be better suited for his money? Do you recall how bad our DEs were pre Mario?

BertSquirtgum
12-07-2014, 03:18 PM

Shut the fat up.

pmoon6
12-07-2014, 03:47 PM
:rofl: Glad Coastal lives in Florida, he deserves that state and the state deserves him.

coastal
12-07-2014, 05:34 PM
One of his golden moments awaits... will Mario once and for all prove coastal wrong... or will he fail to rise to be the leader this team has missed for way too long?

here it is Mario... your golden chance...

2 tackles... 1 against the backup RT who came in for a play when Vasquez went down.

so let's take a roll call of those who are basking in his golden glow.

pmoon6
12-07-2014, 05:39 PM
2 tackles... 1 against the backup RT who came in for a play when Vasquez went down.

so let's take a roll call of those who are basking in his golden glow.Root for another team, like San Francisco.

You shouldn't be allowed to call yourself a Bills' Fan or be allowed in WNY.

Stay where you belong with the rest of the metrosexuals.

BertSquirtgum
12-07-2014, 05:40 PM

so let's take a roll call of those who are basking in his golden glow.

Shut the fat up

coastal
12-07-2014, 05:42 PM
Shut the fat up
No

pmoon6
12-07-2014, 05:48 PM
NoThen take your dick out of your mouth when Mario doesn't get a sack.

BertSquirtgum
12-07-2014, 05:50 PM
No

http://i.imgur.com/nFSebim.gif?1

coastal
12-07-2014, 05:55 PM
Then take your dick out of your mouth when Mario doesn't get a sack.15 years old timer.

DraftBoy
12-07-2014, 05:55 PM
Box Score scouting...gotta love it.

pmoon6
12-07-2014, 06:01 PM
15 years old timer.I'd still whoop your ass, Son.

coastal
12-07-2014, 06:03 PM

coastal
12-07-2014, 06:07 PM
I'd still whoop your ass, Son.
Oooooooo.... threats of violence.

Really?

wolfpack
12-07-2014, 06:09 PM

Hughs hade the same line! DO NOT resign him, it be asteroid mining, he's fools Platinum!!!! :fit:

coastal
12-07-2014, 06:10 PM
Hughs hade the same line! DO NOT resign him, it be asteroid mining, he's fools Platinum!!!! :fit:
Yeah... no bias with you. None. Move along.