PDA

View Full Version : Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

pmoon6
12-07-2014, 06:16 PM
Oooooooo.... threats of violence.

Really?Jesus, you should know me by now.

coastal
12-07-2014, 06:27 PM
Jesus, you should know me by now.i know u know my point is more than valid.

pmoon6
12-07-2014, 06:34 PM
i know u know my point is more than valid.You have a point about the contract, but he has been a really good player for us.

I just don't know why you continue to string this along refusing to admit what is obvious.

We were short on QB pressure and we had to overpay to get a good end.

We led the league in sacks last year and we are leading this year.

Besides, Denver holds on every play, in every game, so I didn't expect a lot of pressure today.

The NFL has to protect Pussies Manning, Brady and Brees so they can further market their product.

coastal
12-07-2014, 06:37 PM
15 years moonie.

overpaying to improve the pass rush has done nothing to help them!

NE would have never even thought about handing him that contract.

you know it. I know it. anyone who wants to be honest about it knows it.

it was a stunt.

fools gold.

Mr. Pink
12-07-2014, 07:14 PM
Manning has been sacked 13 times all year. Does that mean that every defense that has gone up against him is fools gold?

Or maybe it means Denver has a good line and Manning gets the ball out quickly.

coastal
12-07-2014, 07:21 PM
Manning has been sacked 13 times all year. Does that mean that every defense that has gone up against him is fools gold?

Or maybe you're missing the entire effing loving point.

like the rest of the goblins scurrying about in this thread.

Fixxxer
12-07-2014, 07:36 PM
You have a point about the contract, but he has been a really good player for us.

I just don't know why you continue to string this along refusing to admit what is obvious.

We were short on QB pressure and we had to overpay to get a good end.

We led the league in sacks last year and we are leading this year.

Besides, Denver holds on every play, in every game, so I didn't expect a lot of pressure today.

The NFL has to protect Pussies Manning, Brady and Brees so they can further market their product.

he has zero point. This team is 10 time worse without Mario. Every ****ing year we complain that we don't bring talent in FA, when we do, we are stupid that we overpay and when that player produces he's called fools gold. **** that noise.

Mr. Pink
12-07-2014, 11:01 PM
Or maybe you're missing the entire effing loving point.

like the rest of the goblins scurrying about in this thread.

Your entire point the past few days is one team spent money on Manning and one spent on Mario...

Newsflash, Peyton was never coming here so it doesn't matter.

Obviously Peyton Manning has a greater impact on games than Mario, every QB in the NFL does. Even Kyle Orton has a greater impact on games, ffs.

BuffaloRedleg
12-07-2014, 11:30 PM
How many pages do we need of this. It isn't complicated.

Bills huge number for a future Hall of Famer.
Hall of Famer plays position that isn't QB.
Hall of Famer doesn't represent "tipping point" where it becomes easier to sign other FAs.
Player plays amazing but isn't QB and therefore does not matter.
Player is not worth it.

If Mario isn't proof that wasting money on players that aren't a QB is silly, then I don't know what is. He's phenomenal but it just doesn't matter that much.

This is the NFL that exists where QBs are the only thing that matters. Where good defense gets officiated out of contention. Tailor made for the modern audience.

coastal
12-08-2014, 06:19 AM
Mario Williams Hall of Famer?

Hahahahahahaha!

wait... wait... no.... wait...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

WagonCircler
12-08-2014, 01:09 PM
Then take your dick out of your mouth when Mario doesn't get a sack.

That's not fair, Moonie.

He's not that limber.

It's other guys' dicks that are in his mouth.

coastal
12-08-2014, 01:29 PM
my wife's a whore... I suck dick...

yawn.

Mr. Pink
12-08-2014, 01:43 PM

yawn.

Your infatuation with Mario is just as much of a yawn.

js

coastal
12-08-2014, 02:00 PM

js
39 pages of yawn.

im right. U all hate yourselves because u knownit and its me.

WagonCircler
12-08-2014, 02:17 PM

js

I think he's infatuated with Mario's dick.

Mr. Pink
12-08-2014, 02:18 PM
39 pages of yawn.

im right. U all hate yourselves because u knownit and its me.

Yes, you're right. You're God. We all bow to you.

coastal
12-08-2014, 02:53 PM
Yes, you're right. You're God. We all bow to you.
Thanks

pmoon6
12-08-2014, 03:20 PM
ThanksI bow to no man....or woman in this case.

BuffaloRedleg
12-08-2014, 08:16 PM
Mario Williams Hall of Famer?

Hahahahahahaha!

wait... wait... no.... wait...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

You really don't think he will be?

He's certainly been putting up HoF numbers.

What would keep him out?

BertSquirtgum
12-08-2014, 09:46 PM

What would keep him out?

Coastal is going to kidnap him and keep him as a sex slave so that he can't accept his induction.

pmoon6
12-09-2014, 02:19 AM

What would keep him out?A myriad of factors can keep any player out of the Hall. All you have to do is look at some players that are not in. I scratch my head at the exclusion of Jerry Kramer, Kevin Greene and Charles Haley. While Greene and Haley have more time, they certainly are deserving. Kramer not being in is a travesty.

Historian
12-09-2014, 06:36 AM
Snake Stabler too, imo.

pmoon6
12-09-2014, 07:12 AM
Snake Stabler too, imo.Certainly.

Blondie
12-09-2014, 08:03 AM

How many of those defensive players that have sacked Manning is paid the same salary as Mario??

- - - Updated - - -

yawn.

I am not a whore .. just a slut :D

Bill Cody
12-09-2014, 10:00 AM
39 pages of yawn.

well it is your thread so...

trapezeus
12-09-2014, 10:21 AM
inability to say "i'm wrong" is a sign of a sociopath.

Blondie
12-09-2014, 10:34 AM
inability to say "i'm wrong" is a sign of a sociopath.

I can get him to admit when he Ihe is wrong.

Why don't you answer my question.

How many of the defensive players who have sacked manning are paid the same salary as Mario.

Joe Fo Sho
12-09-2014, 12:14 PM

How many of the defensive players who have sacked manning are paid the same salary as Mario.

What a terrible question. You and Coastal are perfect for each other. Comparing salaries of a few people when each played 1 team does not tell the whole story.

The answer to you question is no one, but the fact that you asked it makes it seem like you don't understand what you're talking about.

Blondie
12-09-2014, 12:49 PM
What a terrible question.

No question is ever a terrible question .. stop acting like a bully.

You and Coastal are perfect for each other.

Yes, we are. Kisses to you for noticing.

Comparing salaries of a few people when each played 1 team does not tell the whole story.

His QUOTE

So asking if those defensive players are paid the same as Mario is a FAIR question.

Fact is Mario had not ONE sack on Manning .. yet 13 other players this year has!

So what happened to your "golden boy" that day?? Little tired?? Head wasn't in the game??

What is the reason the $100 Million Mario Williams couldn't get to pretty boy Manning??

The answer to you question is no one,

Exactly .. know you are getting closer to Coastal's point ... bravo.

but the fact that you asked it makes it seem like you don't understand what you're talking about.

I may not know every detail about football the you asswipes do, but I do understand the point in which Coastal is TRYING to make.

Joe Fo Sho
12-09-2014, 01:03 PM
No question is ever a terrible question

That's a lie, you're kindergarten teacher was lying to you.

So asking if those defensive players are paid the same as Mario is a FAIR question.

So sacking Manning is the only requirement to getting a $100 million contract? You don't see how this isn't a fair question? Let me ask you this then.

Of these 13 players that sacked Manning...

How many players were double teamed?
How many players had teammates that were double teamed?
Were the Broncos winning or losing?
What was the down and distance for these sacks?
Did their team blitz?
Were the Broncos prepared for the blitz?
Were the corners pressing the receivers?
Were they successful in doing that?
Was the defense playing zone?
Are their teams defensive backs any good?
Was the Broncos O-line healthy?
How long did that play take to develop?
Did the Broncos game plan specifically for the player that got a sack?

Do you see how there are other things involved other than the one stat called a 'sack?'

So how many sacks do these players have over the past 3 years? Why don't you compare that to Mario. Ya know, get a decent sample size because that's how you make a logical determination.

I may not know every detail about football the you asswipes do, but I do understand the point in which Coastal is TRYING to make.

The point Coastal is trying to make is that Mario is overpaid, we all understand what his point is. The reason he's taking so much **** in this thread, is that he's making Mario seem like he's worth NOTHING. Taking that approach is asking for us to jump down his throat, but that's what he wants because that's what trolls do.

Do me a favor and make him something nice for dinner tonight.

WagonCircler
12-09-2014, 01:09 PM
The point Coastal is trying to make is that Mario is overpaid, we all understand what his point is. The reason he's taking so much **** in this thread, is that he's making Mario seem like he's worth NOTHING. Taking that approach is asking for us to jump down his throat, but that's what he wants because that's what trolls do..

EXACTLY. It's a troll thread.

But here's the thing--the case could be made that all NFL players are overpaid. But that's not what the thread says. It says that he's fool's gold. Fool's Gold is something that looks valuable, but is actually worthless.

That case cannot be made. The OP is worthless. Mario is of great value to the team.

Troll thread. Period.

Blondie
12-09-2014, 01:19 PM
That's a lie, you're kindergarten teacher was lying to you.

LOL .. No she didn't and you know no question is a terrible one ... look at it this way I listen to Coastal ***** and moan and complain EVERY Sunday about the Bills and Mario .. so here is your chance to convince me this man is worth if not every penny he is paid most of it .. ok :D

So sacking Manning is the only requirement to getting a $100 million contract?
That is NOT what I said ... Mr. Pink brought Manning and his 13 sacks he has had this year (I honestly didn't even know the Bills played Denver until I looked it up in my last post to you) So why is it that Mario couldn't get his paws on Manning .. remember I don't know why.. so enlighten me.

All I know is ... this man, Mario, is the TOP PAID defensive player in the NFL ... that makes little ole' know nothing me think .. WOW he must be a really damn good player!! QB's and O lines must FEAR him... that is A LOT of money to make ..

So HOW many TOP QB's as Mario sacked while playing for the BILLS .. How about Brady, Rodgers ..

If he can't sack the BEST and is being paid like the BEST .. then tell me how that works.

Do me a favor and make him something nice for dinner tonight.

I don't cook .. that is not my thing .. kisses

WagonCircler
12-09-2014, 01:25 PM
Comment addressed to no one in particular: When was the last time Peyton Manning didn't throw a TD pass in a game?

Could it be that the Broncos' game plan was changed in order to avoid sacks by the best D Line in the league?

If the Bills had and semblance of an Offense, they win this game.

But the GM and HC felt just dandy about heading into the season with EJ fgking Manuel and Jeff Tuel, only to be forced to sign a QB off his couch.

Good plan.

Joe Fo Sho
12-09-2014, 01:29 PM
So HOW many TOP QB's as Mario sacked while playing for the BILLS .. How about Brady, Rodgers ..

Mario (while on the Bills) has sacked Brady, Luck (thrice in one game), Newton (4.5 times in one game in 2013), Flacco, Brees, Ryan, Cutler, Stafford, Alex Smith, Tannehill.

He hasn't played Rodgers as of yet on the Bills.

But he didn't sack Manning that one time, so **** him.

trapezeus
12-09-2014, 01:33 PM

ok, your question isn't terrible, but what does it prove? hughes doesn't make as much as mario and has a ton of sacks. a lot of people will say the dominance of Dareus, kyle and mario, make the line very good. why discount mario?

We've gone cheap on putting out second rate starters for so long, why hate that they paid the premium and got one of the better defenses in return? Or should we just go back to the Leon Joe days with jauron where any street pro was fine as we were out of games before they even started?

Joe Fo Sho
12-09-2014, 01:33 PM
Comment addressed to no one in particular: When was the last time Peyton Manning didn't throw a TD pass in a game?

Could it be that the Broncos' game plan was changed in order to avoid sacks by the best D Line in the league?

If the Bills had and semblance of an Offense, they win this game.

But the GM and HC felt just dandy about heading into the season with EJ fgking Manuel and Jeff Tuel, only to be forced to sign a QB off his couch.

Good plan.

You mean to tell me that teams actually GAME PLAN against Mario Williams? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

coastal
12-09-2014, 01:36 PM
It's a troll thread but here all u dip****s r nipping at my heels?!

the point is... u r all here right now to serve my ego (especially wagon). I thrive off of embarrassing the willfully ignorant, and this place... this thread... gives me an endless supply.

kudos.

as far as the point about Mario... When Mario came to the Bills, all I heard was....

"Finally!!! We're relevant!!!! ESPN is talking about us again!!!!!!!"

I thought he goal was to field a playoff team that could compete for the Super Bowl. Why else do you make someone he highest paid defensive player in the HISTORY of the game?!

Well year 3 of Super Fool's Gold and its pretty clear that's not happening.

parting question... how many sacks has he has against Brady in his time here in Buffalo?

coastal
12-09-2014, 01:39 PM
why discount mario?because I want to win a Championship

better days
12-09-2014, 01:51 PM
because I want to win a Championship

And you don't think Mario could help the Bills do that?

Jaydog57
12-09-2014, 02:04 PM

Joe Fo Sho
12-09-2014, 02:04 PM
When Mario came to the Bills, all I heard was....

"Finally!!! We're relevant!!!! ESPN is talking about us again!!!!!!!"

You're lying, stop making things up. Please quote these people who said it.

parting question... how many sacks has he has against Brady in his time here in Buffalo?

Pretty sure the answer is one. Our defense has gone from 30th to 4th in the 3 years that Mario was here. He obviously had a big part in that.

Parting question... Does Blondie brush your hair while you try to fall asleep in nothing but a Kaepernick jersey? Because that's how I picture it.

WagonCircler
12-09-2014, 02:13 PM
It's a troll thread but here all u dip****s r nipping at my heels?!

http://youtu.be/3HUGeA2lur4

coastal
12-09-2014, 02:15 PM
And you don't think Mario could help the Bills do that?
Year 3 of his contract... not even close yet.

coastal
12-09-2014, 02:16 PM
I like the Ramones. They crack me up.

gebobs
12-09-2014, 02:17 PM
Year 3 of his contract... not even close yet.

Not his fault. The defense has been the best it's been since the Super Bowl years. The line is the best in franchise history.

If the Bills had a real quarterback, they would be a contender. That's what's holding them back now.

That and the refs, of course. ;-)

coastal
12-09-2014, 02:21 PM
Wife dragged me to a Pink concert last year. Got to see this band called "The Hive" from Sweden open for her. They were awesome and reminded me of the Ramones... perhaps crossed with Green Day.

They were awesome...

http://youtu.be/RRC30rWPq1M

coastal
12-09-2014, 02:23 PM
Not his fault. The defense has been the best it's been since the Super Bowl years. The line is the best in franchise history.

If the Bills had a real quarterback, they would be a contender. That's what's holding them back now.

That and the refs, of course. ;-)funny you bring up QB.

Seems to me that Denver signed a WB around the same time as we signed Mario.

How are they doing?

coastal
12-09-2014, 02:24 PM
You're lying, stop making things up. Please quote these people who said it.

Pretty sure the answer is one. Our defense has gone from 30th to 4th in the 3 years that Mario was here. He obviously had a big part in that.

Parting question... Does Blondie brush your hair while you try to fall asleep in nothing but a Kaepernick jersey? Because that's how I picture it.our defense turned around because we finally got a line backing corp that was worth a sh1t.... that and Kyle Darues.

WagonCircler
12-09-2014, 02:26 PM
[QUOTE=coastal;4032842]Wife dragged me to a Pink concert last year. Got to see this band called "The Hive" from Sweden open for her. They were awesome and reminded me of the Ramones... perhaps crossed with Green Day.

They were awesome...

It's the Hives. They kick ass. Try "Tick Tick Boom"....

http://youtu.be/1M02bAWD**I

Mr. Pink
12-09-2014, 02:27 PM
Mario (while on the Bills) has sacked Brady, Luck (thrice in one game), Newton (4.5 times in one game in 2013), Flacco, Brees, Ryan, Cutler, Stafford, Alex Smith, Tannehill.

*****ing that the dude didn't sack Peyton is ridiculous when the rest of the league has issues sacking him.

San Diego is 8th against the pass, didn't sack Manning. Kansas City is 2nd against the pass, didn't sack Manning. Oakland is 7th against the pass, didn't sack Manning.

Justin Houston from KC has 16 sacks on the year, didn't sack Manning...he sucks. Cameron Wake and the Miami Dolphins didn't sack him, Wake is a bum.

Bruce Smith only averaged over a sack a game once in his entire NFL career, he sucks seeing Reggie White did that 4 times.

Those two dopes are so ridiculous with their bias against a guy that only shows up when he doesn't put up stat sheet numbers. When he puts up stat sheet numbers they either hide or make excuses to dismiss it.

Joe Fo Sho
12-09-2014, 02:33 PM
our defense turned around because we finally got a line backing corp that was worth a sh1t.... that and Kyle, Dareus, and Mario.

I fixed that for ya, fella.

Mr. Pink
12-09-2014, 02:36 PM
Since Dareus, Hughes and Kyle didn't get to Peyton either Sunday, do they also suck and are fool's gold?

better days
12-09-2014, 02:37 PM
[QUOTE=coastal;4032842]Wife dragged me to a Pink concert last year. Got to see this band called "The Hive" from Sweden open for her. They were awesome and reminded me of the Ramones... perhaps crossed with Green Day.

They were awesome...

It's the Hives. They kick ass. Try "Tick Tick Boom"....

http://youtu.be/1M02bAWD**I

I caught Pink: The Truth About Love Tour Concert on EPIX.

Surprised the hell out of me but that girl can ROCK.

Joe Fo Sho
12-09-2014, 02:39 PM
*****ing that the dude didn't sack Peyton is ridiculous when the rest of the league has issues sacking him.

San Diego is 8th against the pass, didn't sack Manning. Kansas City is 2nd against the pass, didn't sack Manning. Oakland is 7th against the pass, didn't sack Manning.

Justin Houston from KC has 16 sacks on the year, didn't sack Manning...he sucks. Cameron Wake and the Miami Dolphins didn't sack him, Wake is a bum.

Bruce Smith only averaged over a sack a game once in his entire NFL career, he sucks seeing Reggie White did that 4 times.

Those two dopes are so ridiculous with their bias against a guy that only shows up when he doesn't put up stat sheet numbers. When he puts up stat sheet numbers they either hide or make excuses to dismiss it.

During the games he plays well he must take out his frustration on the dog or something. I mean, look at what Blondie said:

I listen to Coastal ***** and moan and complain EVERY Sunday about the Bills and Mario

What an interesting person he must be to do that EVERY Sunday. Even the games he plays well, he still moans about Mario? I don't get the hard this guy has for Mario, maybe he's upset that Mario won't return his calls.

gebobs
12-09-2014, 02:57 PM
funny you bring up QB.

Seems to me that Denver signed a WB around the same time as we signed Mario.

How are they doing?

Pretty good. They won't win a championship either if last week's performance is any indicator. If the Bills even had as mediocre a quarterback as Fitz, they would have won that game.

But I put out a bold claim there. This is the best DL in franchise history. Aren't you even going to dispute that?

swiper
12-09-2014, 04:48 PM
Don't be gay Bob.

Phil Hansen is coming for you.

swiper
12-09-2014, 04:55 PM
Which is a bit more frightening than Phil Dokes looking for you. Unless, perhaps, you are Darren Wilson.

pmoon6
12-10-2014, 05:38 AM
You mean to tell me that teams actually GAME PLAN against Mario Williams? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.Then you're an idiot.

pmoon6
12-10-2014, 05:40 AM
It's a troll thread but here all u dip****s r nipping at my heels?More like punching you in the face.

Joe Fo Sho
12-10-2014, 06:04 AM
Then you're an idiot.

Sarcasm much?

pmoon6
12-10-2014, 06:14 AM
Sarcasm much?You didn't use the sarcasm smilie.

swiper
12-10-2014, 06:22 AM
You didn't use the sarcasm smilie.

Oh my goodness.

Joe Fo Sho
12-10-2014, 07:05 AM

Haha, when you're right you're right. I'm not hip to the smilie game, I wouldn't know which one to use.

pmoon6
12-10-2014, 07:59 AM
Haha, when you're right you're right. I'm not hip to the smilie game, I wouldn't know which one to use.There isn't one.

It was a joke.

Joe Fo Sho
12-10-2014, 09:31 AM
There isn't one.

It was a joke.

Case in point.

Mouldsie
12-13-2014, 10:50 PM
coastal, wasn't EJ one of your 5 card studs?

BertSquirtgum
12-13-2014, 11:08 PM

You're so old.

Blondie
12-14-2014, 09:09 AM
I predict that Mario doesn't make any huge plays and gives Rodgers the opportunity to shine like a star.

:D

pmoon6
12-14-2014, 10:06 AM
You're so old.Maybe so, but I can still get it up without medication and I can still beat you young whippersnappers in a battle of wits.

Of course, it's by default 'cause you don't have any.

djjimkelly
12-14-2014, 12:36 PM
MARIO WITH THE BLOCK HE COULD BE A 150 MIL man and id still want him!!!!

Blondie
12-14-2014, 12:37 PM
Mario Williams gets a hand on the ball to block the field goal ..

big play ..

Now if he does that more often .. i am convinced he's worth the money :D

Captain Obvious
12-14-2014, 01:31 PM
Mario Williams gets a hand on the ball to block the field goal ..

big play ..

Now if he does that more often .. i am convinced he's worth the money :D

Did you like the pass he knocked down

Ed
12-14-2014, 02:31 PM
Fools Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Pink
Mario Williams just stripped Rodgers to end the game.

Fools gold, eh?

Novacane
He just won the game. This thread should die here!

coastal
12-14-2014, 02:32 PM
I'll eat my crow all day long!!!!

its about time he earned his paycheck!!!!!!

SeatownBillsFan21
12-14-2014, 02:33 PM
Atta kid out time coast

swiper
12-14-2014, 02:34 PM
LOL @ coastal.

Anyone look more like a fool ever?

Joe Fo Sho
12-14-2014, 02:34 PM

He has a sack on Rodgers now. It was alright.

coastal
12-14-2014, 02:35 PM
you guys all owe me thanks for running this campaign.

this helped to elevate his game and hold him accountable!

youre welcome

DesertFox24
12-14-2014, 02:35 PM
Delete this thread biggest play of the season va probably the best team in the league. He has played well and earned his contract

Blondie
12-14-2014, 02:36 PM
This thread will be hall of fame material. .

make coastal eat crow boys..

Mario earned MVP of that game ... hands down!

Typ0
12-14-2014, 02:36 PM
Mario has been a monster all season...today he was amazing.

wolfpack
12-14-2014, 02:44 PM
A victory for the mouthbreathers!!!!!!!:doh2:

pmoon6
12-14-2014, 02:44 PM

youre welcome:rofl:

Coastal, the ultimate motivator.

Can you do something for the offense now?

stuckincincy
12-14-2014, 02:45 PM

youre welcome

Pet yourself in private, please.

Meathead
12-14-2014, 03:06 PM

youre welcome

classic

YardRat
12-14-2014, 03:14 PM
If JJ Watt wasn't having such a monster season, Mario would be given serious consideration for DPOY.

Blondie
12-14-2014, 03:37 PM
:rofl:

Coastal, the ultimate motivator.

Can you do something for the offense now?

He's already spinning his wheels in his head ... "Sharon if they win next week against the Patriots ... blah blah blah"

He makes me laugh ...

and watch Mario ****s up against Brady and the Pats and he comes in here saying "SEE Mario ****ing sucks and can blow me"

Bwahahahahahahaha

trapezeus
12-14-2014, 03:59 PM
I'll eat my crow all day long!!!!

its about time he earned his paycheck!!!!!!

He's earned it since he's been here. you are just the last guy to actually understand that.

streetkings01
12-14-2014, 04:13 PM
He's def lived up to his contract.......he's been a great player for us!

HHURRICANE
12-14-2014, 05:39 PM
I said he was our best player....he sealed the win today.

imbondz
12-14-2014, 06:24 PM
Can we officially close this thread or at least send it to spam

Meathead
12-15-2014, 06:17 AM
at the risk of being a tad hyperbolic i think jj watt could possibly be the best defensive player ever. i think i heard yesterday that he already has four pick sixes?!? is that right?? after the incredible play he made to beat the bills im not surprised, he made that look easy

imbondz
12-15-2014, 06:25 AM
Watt is incredible, and easily the best currently, but I don't think he's better than Bruce Smith, LT, Ronnie Lott. then you gotta go back to old school Deacon Jones, Dick Buttkus.

I think Watt is having a career where he'll be in the conversation, but not sure he's there yet. He's having a great year tho, and deserves MVP imo.

k-oneputt
12-15-2014, 06:53 AM
Ah No. Watt is not the best defensive player ever.

Actually he isn't even in the conversation.

He he can continue playing like he is for another ten years we can talk about it.

Zero
12-15-2014, 07:16 AM
Are we bumping this thread for accuracy?

better days
12-15-2014, 08:32 AM
Watt is incredible, and easily the best currently, but I don't think he's better than Bruce Smith, LT, Ronnie Lott. then you gotta go back to old school Deacon Jones, Dick Buttkus.

I think Watt is having a career where he'll be in the conversation, but not sure he's there yet. He's having a great year tho, and deserves MVP imo.

If Watt is not on Roids, he will be a first ballot HOF player, but I'm not sure that is the case.

coastal
01-11-2015, 12:08 PM
Jeremy Mincey had a sack last week and just forced a Rogers fumble and turnover.

In a playoff game.

Just saying.

Skooby
01-11-2015, 12:11 PM
Jeremy Mincey had a sack last week and just forced a Rogers fumble and turnover.

In a playoff game.

Just saying.

Yeah, this thread needs it own forum.

pmoon6
01-11-2015, 12:16 PM
Yeah, this thread needs it own forum.No, if we name Coastal "Football God and Talent Evaluator Extraordinaire" he will stop trying to pimp himself as such.

So Coastal, you are so dubbed and honored.

Now, Shut up.

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-11-2015, 12:19 PM
you're never giving this s*** up are you? Just f***ing stop already.

coastal
01-11-2015, 12:24 PM
No, if we name Coastal "Football God and Talent Evaluator Extraordinaire" he will stop trying to pimp himself as such.

Now, Shut up.was that so hard?

- - - Updated - - -

Nope

pmoon6
01-11-2015, 12:26 PM
was that so hard?

- - - Updated - - -

Nope:rofl:

Dr. Lecter
01-11-2015, 01:27 PM
No, if we name Coastal "Football God and Talent Evaluator Extraordinaire" he will stop trying to pimp himself as such.

Now, Shut up.

Well, his man crush on Marrone notwithstanding......

Skooby
01-11-2015, 02:59 PM

This is like trying to sell coal to the gas company, they're not buying it.

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 01:07 AM
Mario is gold.

coastal is a fool (albeit a smart guy on most other issues).

Let's leave it at that.

coastal
05-24-2015, 09:10 AM
Mario is gold.

coastal is a fool (albeit a smart guy on most other issues).

Let's leave it at that.
Go back into hiding metro-man.

JoeMama
05-24-2015, 09:35 AM

Not until I claim your wife as mine own.

coastal
05-24-2015, 09:46 AM
I like your sebaticals... adds to your character. I prefer to think its a pit stop to refill the creativity tanks while allowing a different part of your person to come out and play... even if it is alone.

I am, however, concerned it's a darker drift into solitude for you.

You and Mario may have something in common.

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 11:53 AM
I like your sebaticals... adds to your character. I prefer to think its a pit stop to refill the creativity tanks while allowing a different part of your person to come out and play... even if it is alone.

I am, however, concerned it's a darker drift into solitude for you.

You and Mario may have something in common.

You know me, the ultimate flake.

But hey what did you expect from a Joy Division fan?

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 11:56 AM
And also Sharon shall be mine... and soon.

swiper
05-25-2015, 12:03 PM
And also Sharon shall be mine... and soon.

Dude. Dream higher.

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 12:10 PM

BTW how's the taste of defeat feel about your failed opinion of Mario Williams?

He's been one of the top 3 most dominant DE's in the NFL two years running.

Sucks to have zero NFL IQ, does it not, buddy?

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 12:18 PM
Dude. Dream higher.

No way!

I like my 39-40 year old princesses in he sun, shining like spun gold.

Sharon's mine -- until coastal gets his handsome, high income, fabulous cooking ass the hell out of the way.

BertSquirtgum
05-25-2015, 02:53 PM
Gay

jimmifli
05-25-2015, 03:13 PM
But hey what did you expect from a Joy Division fan?

Suicide?

JoeMama
05-25-2015, 06:01 PM
Suicide?

+1

swiper
08-14-2015, 03:18 AM
NFL Spin Zone @NFLSpinZone (https://twitter.com/NFLSpinZone)

45.2% of #Bills (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bills?src=hash) defensive star's Mario Williams's tackles last season went for a loss, per @sportingcharts (https://twitter.com/sportingcharts). Best among starters.

Yep. Fool's gold. LOL.

kscdogbillsfan1221
08-14-2015, 07:13 AM
I know I'm contributing to this, but will this thread ever die!?!?!

Blondie
08-14-2015, 08:23 AM
No way!

I like my 39-40 year old princesses in he sun, shining like spun gold.

Sharon's mine -- until coastal gets his handsome, high income, fabulous cooking ass the hell out of the way.

How do I miss this stuff ... Coastal may be open to sharing. I can get very needy from time to time and throw major temper tantrums when being ignored. I think he needs help from time to time ;-)

JoeMama
08-14-2015, 08:55 AM
How do I miss this stuff ... Coastal may be open to sharing. I can get very needy from time to time and throw major temper tantrums when being ignored. I think he needs help from time to time ;-)

Temperamental and needy?

Puh-leeze, that's easy street.

Remember: I raised an insolent, attention-demanding lhasa apso from puppyhood to present.

I can handle it.

coastal
08-14-2015, 09:10 AM
High constant maintenance... tournament grade.

swiper
08-14-2015, 11:28 AM
Temperamental and needy?

Puh-leeze, that's easy street.

Remember: I raised an insolent, attention-demanding lhasa apso from puppyhood to present.

I can handle it.

Bring seaweed with you.

Mike
08-14-2015, 11:49 AM
BTW how's the taste of defeat feel about your failed opinion of Mario Williams?

He's been one of the top 3 most dominant DE's in the NFL two years running.

Sucks to have zero NFL IQ, does it not, buddy?

if you go back to the begging of the thread a lot of the posters here agreed with Costal...

Mike
08-14-2015, 11:53 AM
Costal got the whole Mario Williams thing wrong (btw many of the posters agreed with him initially) And many of the homers Can't let it Go.

Yet when the homers are wrong, God forbid you throw it in their face.

swiper
08-14-2015, 11:54 AM
Man I would like to see you play football Coast. See what you say then LOL

Stupid.

swiper
08-14-2015, 11:56 AM
if you go back to the begging of the thread a lot of the posters here agreed with Costal...

In other words, the player has proven his worth to the fans. See post #869.

coastal
08-14-2015, 03:39 PM
I didn't get the Mario thing wrong at all.

hes a total overpaid faq

swiper
08-14-2015, 04:30 PM
I didn't get the Mario thing wrong at all.

hes a total overpaid faq

You got it wrong. He anchors his spot. Almost 50% of tackles for losses. Allows players around him to develop (Dareus, Preston Brown).

C'mon. Be a man. Admit you were wrong.

Blondie
08-14-2015, 06:13 PM
Lol .. If Mario played for a team who could actually win a Superbowl.. He'd be worth the salary .. But that's not going to happen in Buffalo .. So he is fool's gold.

BrianCarr
08-15-2015, 05:07 AM
Lol .. If Mario played for a team who could actually win a Superbowl.. He'd be worth the salary .. But that's not going to happen in Buffalo .. So he is fool's gold.ha! one player does not make or break a team and how do you know buffalo can't win a super bowl? its 53 players all contributing. williams has been part of a defensive line that led the league in sacks the last two years something we were sorely lacking in for a decade. just for that fact he is worth the money.

so the fool gold argument has been proved stupid on its face.

is manning worth the money in denver? he's choked since hes been there. of course he is and so is mario williams.

swiper
08-15-2015, 05:29 AM
Lol .. If Mario played for a team who could actually win a Superbowl.. He'd be worth the salary .. But that's not going to happen in Buffalo .. So he is fool's gold.

Then the Buffalo Bills are the fool's gold. But everyone (sans Betterdays) would agree with that.

swiper
08-15-2015, 05:30 AM
ha! one player does not make or break a team and how do you know buffalo can't win a super bowl? its 53 players all contributing. williams has been part of a defensive line that led the league in sacks the last two years something we were sorely lacking in for a decade. just for that fact he is worth the money.

so the fool gold argument has been proved stupid on its face.

is manning worth the money in denver? he's choked since hes been there. of course he is and so is mario williams.

Agree that Manning is bigger fool's gold (by coastal's definition) that Mario Williams.

coastal
08-15-2015, 06:31 AM
Festival of screwups.

you all deserve your 15

swiper
08-15-2015, 06:50 AM
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f5/ce/f5/f5cef57466d1cb8b379fa159c609a8ae.jpg

BrianCarr
08-15-2015, 06:56 AM
Festival of screwups.

you all deserve your 15how is anyone screwing up? we are voicing our opinions. just because they aren't the same as yours doesn't mean anything. the simple fact is our defense is a lot better with mario then without him regardless if he is overpaid. your trying to say that hes not a good player.

that just isn't true.

coastal
08-15-2015, 08:16 AM
how is anyone screwing up? we are voicing our opinions. just because they aren't the same as yours doesn't mean anything. the simple fact is our defense is a lot better with mario then without him regardless if he is overpaid. your trying to say that hes not a good player.

that just isn't true.
Enjoy 16.

BrianCarr
08-15-2015, 09:46 AM
Enjoy 16.im 22.

coastal
08-15-2015, 10:23 AM
im 22.
Nothing's getting past you

BrianCarr
08-15-2015, 10:31 AM
Nothing's getting past younot much except for people trolling a bills fan site looking for a reaction.

coastal
08-15-2015, 10:35 AM
not much except for people trolling a bills fan site looking for a reaction.
You want to beep it real... k.

any chance Fool's Gold costs us the best defensive lineman we've had since Bruce Smith?

or is it possible to keep 2 $100 million dollar D-lineman on the same roster?

USC_Gamecock
08-15-2015, 10:46 AM
Coastal still rustling them jimmies better than ever.

BrianCarr
08-15-2015, 10:50 AM
You want to beep it real... k.

any chance Fool's Gold costs us the best defensive lineman we've had since Bruce Smith?

or is it possible to keep 2 $100 million dollar D-lineman on the same roster?next year doesn't matter. we will win the super bowl this year.:D

coastal
08-15-2015, 11:04 AM
:rofl:

swiper
08-15-2015, 12:44 PM
im 22.

coastal
08-15-2015, 12:45 PM
16 years of no playoffs

swiper
08-15-2015, 12:46 PM
16 years of no playoffs

coincides

BrianCarr
08-15-2015, 01:44 PM
16 years of no playoffshow am I supposed to get that from "Enjoy 16"? I thought you were wishing me well and mocking my youth at the same time. I do admit still have much to learn. What better way than converse with a wizened old sage such as yourself?

Blondie
08-16-2015, 08:12 AM
Then the Buffalo Bills are the fool's gold. But everyone (sans Betterdays) would agree with that.

Which is why you as a fan should be pissed at your teams organization. Instead you are parising this player and organization as if his deal was so awesome ..

YardRat
08-16-2015, 08:40 AM
Mario is going to be a HOF candidate (his resume will end up being better than Haley's most likely, except for team accomplishments), so that pretty much takes pyrite out of the equation regardless of the team's last 15 season's path to nowhere.

swiper
08-16-2015, 09:16 AM
Which is why you as a fan should be pissed at your teams organization. Instead you are parising this player and organization as if his deal was so awesome ..

LOL. You don't read my posts much. I have been doing just that for over 16 years.

Blondie
08-16-2015, 01:07 PM
Mario is going to be a HOF candidate (his resume will end up being better than Haley's most likely, except for team accomplishments), so that pretty much takes pyrite out of the equation regardless of the team's last 15 season's path to nowhere.

No way

- - - Updated - - -

LOL. You don't read my posts much. I have been doing just that for over 16 years.

Wait ... So then does this mean you agree with coastal?

Mr. Pink
08-16-2015, 02:22 PM

It's funny, I still don't think Mario getting that huge ass contract was necessarily worth it but eh it had to be spent somewhere, Mario is gonna put up career stats that mirror guys like Haley, Richard Dent, Jason Taylor, Michael Strahan.

He's gonna end up in that hall of fame discussion and if he puts up another 5 seasons of 35+ tackles, 10+ sacks he's gonna be a first ballot guy.

Mouldsie
08-16-2015, 07:43 PM
Worst. Thread. Ever!

chernobylwraiths
08-17-2015, 05:07 AM
Is coastal a Republican? Because he seems to be doubling down on the stupid.

Blondie
08-17-2015, 10:04 AM
Is coastal a Republican? Because he seems to be doubling down on the stupid.

You would actually be surprised .. he has changed A LOT on some issues .. here he was converting me to a liberal and he ended up going right on some things!! LOL

HAMMER
08-17-2015, 10:09 AM
You would actually be surprised .. he has changed A LOT on some issues .. here he was converting me to a liberal and he ended up going right on some things!! LOL

Doubling down on stupid would be voting for Obama twice.

chernobylwraiths
08-17-2015, 10:24 AM

Not Bush?

And McCain was a much better candidate than Romney, and he wasn't good.

trapezeus
08-17-2015, 10:24 AM
for all the times the bills have gone in big for someone and just gotten zero in return, it's hilarious that anyone would defend this as a bad move. it literally put the d on track to be one of the best. if not in nfl, certainly in terms of bills history.

if you want to say, "i'm still kinda right" because of a moving metric, it's an absurd because you were also mostly wrong. he rebounded from his wrist injury amazingly. had bledsoe been this kind of acquistion in 2002 we might be superbowl winners or even broke the drought. HAd the year marv went all in on two really bad linemen worked out, we could have broke the drought.

gebobs
08-19-2015, 03:15 PM

So true. We have to impeach the Kenyan fast before he fixes everything.

swiper
08-19-2015, 04:41 PM
Wait ... So then does this mean you agree with coastal?

Umm... no.

Blondie
08-20-2015, 01:34 PM
Umm... no.

Still want to bang the drum.. Ok

coastal
09-13-2015, 02:03 PM
Fool's Gold without Marcel "Five Card Stud" Dareus on the field had no stats today.

got that?

no stats.

lolz

BertSquirtgum
09-13-2015, 02:08 PM
Fool's Gold without Marcel "Five Card Stud" Dareus on the field had no stats today.

got that?

no stats.

lolz

You're so ****ing dumb. **** off

kscdogbillsfan1221
09-13-2015, 02:13 PM

got that?

no stats.

lolz
why do you hate him so much? did he bang your wife or something? jesus.

BrianCarr
09-13-2015, 02:15 PM

got that?

no stats.

lolzHmmm. The defense holds an offensive powerhouse to 14 points and you're complaining about one players stats?

Thats just wrong on so many levels

coastal
09-13-2015, 02:16 PM
he was double and triple teamed all game long.

thats why we won.

BertSquirtgum
09-13-2015, 02:16 PM
Anyone that complains about something so stupid after a great win is just trolling for comments like my previous post and is a scumbag.

Blondie
09-13-2015, 03:17 PM
Mario does the same play every time.. Eventually anyone would get lucky like he does .. When he gets lucky.. Which isn't often.. Just saying

USC_Gamecock
09-13-2015, 03:41 PM
coastal/blondie been running the troll game for over a decade ... you all still falling for it.

Shame on you guys -- this thread should have died a long time ago.

BrianCarr
09-13-2015, 05:28 PM
Mario does the same play every time.. Eventually anyone would get lucky like he does .. When he gets lucky.. Which isn't often.. Just sayingI get it now. You guys are a comedy team.

kscdogbillsfan1221
09-13-2015, 05:30 PM
I get it now. You guys are a comedy team.
except they aren't funny. they are annoying and not intelligent. at least in regards to this topic

BrianCarr
09-13-2015, 06:41 PM
except they aren't funny. they are annoying and not intelligent. at least in regards to this topicWell, I thought it was like super ridiculous comedy because no one that even had nodding acquaintance with the game could possibly make such a dumb comment.

coastal
09-14-2015, 05:27 AM
Not even half a tackle.

EricStratton
09-14-2015, 06:20 AM

It really makes you wonder

Dr. Lecter
09-14-2015, 06:37 AM
Give them a break

They spent the entire day yesterday flipping through the NFL package looking for Tebow and couldn't find him. They're frustrated and confused

Skooby
09-14-2015, 06:41 AM
Buffalo fans obviously like to hiccup during orgasms.

feldspar
09-14-2015, 07:33 AM
Not even half a tackle.

Gimme a break with this thread already. Worst thread ever.

Mario Williams was first-team All-Pro last year...second-team All-Pro the year before that.

The Colts only ran the ball 13 times yesterday, apart from Luck's 4 times he ran when he saw an opening or was forced to. The Colts were playing from behind the whole time. And DEs don't account for all that many tackles over the course of a season, generally speaking. Mario had 42 combined tackles last year, and HE MADE FIRST-TEAM ALL-PRO. It's hard to sack Luck.

Again, if you complain about a player that makes first-team All-Pro, then you got a screw loose.

gebobs
09-14-2015, 10:02 AM
This argument was settled last year for even the most casual fan.

starrymessenger
09-14-2015, 10:41 AM
I thought Mario had a good game vs Indy. His main job yesterday was to set the edge and contain Luck while the Bills brought pressure up the middle via A gaps with Kyle (who was very effective) and the odd LB or two. Mario also chipped in with a couple of pressures of his own. Will be interesting to see whether/how things may change next Sunday when Dareus is back.

Blondie
09-15-2015, 04:32 AM
Give them a break

They spent the entire day yesterday flipping through the NFL package looking for Tebow and couldn't find him. They're frustrated and confused

Hey at least Tebow didn't throw an interception during his first NFL game!! Unlike your boy Winston!! Bwahahahahaha ...

YardRat
09-15-2015, 04:40 AM

. Eventually anyone would get lucky like he does .. When he gets lucky.. Which isn't often.. Just saying

Cut it out you two...this is how rumors get started.

Blondie
09-15-2015, 04:43 AM
That's funny..

Buckets
09-15-2015, 06:42 AM
Can't we let this thread die!!!!

gr8slayer
09-18-2015, 08:38 PM
Can't we let this thread die!!!!

At this point, it's just part of the fabric of the Zone; just let it be.

Blondie
09-19-2015, 07:09 AM
What's Mario's big strategy for tomorrow's game against Brady??

What's the over under on his killer sacks??

Cuz his first game was of the chiz-ains hard core!!

Night Train
09-19-2015, 07:28 AM
What's Mario's big strategy for tomorrow's game against Brady??

What's the over under on his killer sacks??

Cuz his first game was of the chiz-ains hard core!!

Are you the genius that suggested the Bills hire Lovie Smith a few years back ?

If so, I'm getting your expertise on all things Cricket.

swiper
09-19-2015, 07:37 AM
:movie:

coastal
09-19-2015, 07:46 AM
Game 1 - No tackles... but damn can he hold a gap like a $100 million monster!
Game 2 - to be written

...let's keep a running log throughout the season.

Blondie
09-19-2015, 07:57 AM

If so, I'm getting your expertise on all things Cricket.

I don't recall that and if I did I am sure I was being sarcastic ..

coastal
09-19-2015, 08:00 AM
In preparation for this Sunday's big game...

Past 4 regular season games against the Pats (one of which the Pats played their starters for only a half or less) Super Mario has averaged 1.5 tackles and 0.5 sacks.

our record during those games is 1-3... with the one win being in the aforementioned Pats throw away game).

good thing Dareus is now the highest paid player in franchise history. Maybe now Fool's Gold won't have to play with the pressure of being the leader.

BertSquirtgum
09-19-2015, 01:16 PM
Why won't the mods close this thread?

BrianCarr
09-19-2015, 01:38 PM

If so, I'm getting your expertise on all things Cricket.Well, the only thing most women know about football is which QB has the nicest ass.

Blondie
09-19-2015, 02:58 PM
Well, the only thing most women know about football is which QB has the nicest ass.

I don't know which one does .. maybe you can point me in the right direction.

BrianCarr
09-19-2015, 07:24 PM
I don't know which one does .. maybe you can point me in the right direction.Ahhh, a smartass Well, you certainly don't know anything about the game, you just listen to the idiot that started the thread.

BTW, that's all I hear most *****es say. Peyton and Brady got great booty.

feldspar
09-19-2015, 08:40 PM
Ahhh, a smartass Well, you certainly don't know anything about the game, you just listen to the idiot that started the thread.

BTW, that's all I hear most *****es say. Peyton and Brady got great booty.

She is actually married to the idiot that started the thread.

Yep. Not kidding.

BrianCarr
09-20-2015, 02:09 AM

Yep. Not kidding.Oh, I see. Maybe she does actually know something about the game, but has to stick up for her man.

Blondie
09-20-2015, 08:11 AM

Yep. Not kidding.

Yep, he is my idiot :D

For five whole years!!! Well married that is, a decade of knowing him next June.. Hehehehehe

And anyone who refers to a man's ass as a "booty" has no room to say anything .. Period. :D

So Mario's big day up against Tommy ... Does he sack him or does he just collect a paycheck??

YardRat
09-20-2015, 08:54 AM
Game 1 - No tackles... but damn can he hold a gap like a $100 million monster!
Game 2 - to be written

...let's keep a running log throughout the season.

I'm OK with that, let's make it a little more interesting and tag along with McCoy and the Bucs too.

Mario led a defense that basically shut down one of the best QB's and offenses in the league resulting in a W, McCoy led a defense that gave up 42 points and 4 passing TD's to a rookie and were embarrassed in their home opener.

EricStratton
09-20-2015, 09:06 AM
Everyone knows there is no better way to evaluate a defense lineman then pure stats from after the game.

Since neither you nor blondie watch games anymore I can only assume that is how you are making your claims.

Good work, fantasy stats say it all

BrianCarr
09-20-2015, 10:45 AM
Yep, he is my idiot :D

For five whole years!!! Well married that is, a decade of knowing him next June.. Hehehehehe

And anyone who refers to a man's ass as a "booty" has no room to say anything .. Period. :D

So Mario's big day up against Tommy ... Does he sack him or does he just collect a paycheck??Hey Baby, equal treatment.

Novacane
09-20-2015, 11:47 AM
Todays performance is why this thread will never die. Mario is invisible again

Luisito23
09-20-2015, 12:38 PM
I forgot he was even active?...:tumbleweed:...:tricycle:

Mr. Cynical
09-20-2015, 01:21 PM
Todays performance is why this thread will never die. Mario is invisible again

yup. been saying this since the first year. good de but not great, and certainly not $100M. Hopefully the Bills restructure him asafp so that he's not weighing the team down from getting more talent.

Mr. Pink
09-20-2015, 01:27 PM
Well today the entire d-line is Fools Gold.

Actually the entire defense for that matter.

No one showed up.

Mr. Cynical
09-20-2015, 01:30 PM
Well today the entire d-line is Fools Gold.

Actually the entire defense for that matter.

No one showed up.

This. If you can't show up for the Pats*, how do you show up for other games. Really hope I'm wrong but this could be a long season.

coastal
09-20-2015, 01:32 PM
Mario was a big inspiration today

BertSquirtgum
09-20-2015, 02:37 PM
Mario was a big inspiration today

You're an inspiration for ******s to become only mildly ******ed.

BrianCarr
09-20-2015, 02:52 PM
I never thought Id actually see glee from some Bills Fans when they lose. I'm used to the crybaby *****es, but this is too much.

Novacane
09-20-2015, 02:56 PM
I never thought Id actually see glee from some Bills Fans when they lose. I'm used to the crybaby *****es, but this is too much.

You think this is glee? Mario was invisible and it happens way to often. If you think this is glee just wait till OP shows up.

BertSquirtgum
09-20-2015, 03:49 PM
You think this is glee? Mario was invisible and it happens way to often. If you think this is glee just wait till OP shows up.

Mario was the least of the Bills' worries today. Tyrod sucked balls.

Mr. Cynical
09-20-2015, 03:51 PM

He had a higher QBR than Brady. Just putting that out there.

Novacane
09-20-2015, 03:53 PM

I'll take 32 points from our offense every week.

BertSquirtgum
09-20-2015, 03:53 PM
I don't care what his qbr was. He sucked balls when it mattered. Holding onto the ball for too long for two quarters straight.

Mr. Cynical
09-20-2015, 03:55 PM
I'll take 32 points from our offense every week.

35, if they hadn't missed a pat or gone for two 2 pointers.

Blondie
09-20-2015, 04:11 PM
Everyone knows there is no better way to evaluate a defense lineman then pure stats from after the game.

Since neither you nor blondie watch games anymore I can only assume that is how you are making your claims.

Good work, fantasy stats say it all

Well, we did watch last week and I watched Mario do the same play over and over again .. it got boring as NOTHING happened.

Today however, Coach Coastal and his son had two hockey games. Coach Coastal's defense and offense showed up as we won BOTH games. :D

BrianCarr
09-20-2015, 06:02 PM
Well, we did watch last week and I watched Mario do the same play over and over again .. it got boring as NOTHING happened.

Today however, Coach Coastal and his son had two hockey games. Coach Coastal's defense and offense showed up as we won BOTH games. :DCool. Tell him to keep doing that. He'll be too busy to post more stupid crap.

gebobs
09-21-2015, 09:11 AM
[Tyrod] had a higher QBR than Brady. Just putting that out there.
Just shows to go ya what a lousy stat QBR is for such small samples. Brady was uppercase ON just about the whole day. They got greedy in the end going for his 400th TD (60 of which now have come at the Bills' expense) and left points and field position on the field. Had they had even a modicum of respect for us, they would have punted a few times instead of going for it on 4th down.

The Bills had no answer for the Pat offense and little answer for their defense. Special teams was a train wreck.

IlluminatusUIUC
09-21-2015, 09:15 AM
He had a higher QBR than Brady. Just putting that out there.

Just shows to go ya what a lousy stat QBR is for such small samples. Brady was uppercase ON just about the whole day. They got greedy in the end going for his 400th TD (60 of which now have come at the Bills' expense) and left points and field position on the field. Had they had even a modicum of respect for us, they would have punted a few times instead of going for it on 4th down.

The Bills had no answer for the Pat offense and little answer for their defense. Special teams was a train wreck.

It goes to show that QBR really overrates production in the 4th quarter.

gebobs
09-21-2015, 09:18 AM
It goes to show that QBR really overrates production in the 4th quarter.

As I said...small sample. Any quarter's production may be amplified over a single game.

IlluminatusUIUC
09-21-2015, 09:23 AM
As I said...small sample. Any quarter's production may be amplified over a single game.

No, I mean that specifically. QBR treats production in the 4th quarter as more important. They have a "clutch index" that gives a QB bonus points for performing better late in games. Tyrod struggled for 75% of the game but in the last 25% he threw three TD passes.

gebobs
09-21-2015, 09:40 AM
No, I mean that specifically. QBR treats production in the 4th quarter as more important. They have a "clutch index" that gives a QB bonus points for performing better late in games. Tyrod struggled for 75% of the game but in the last 25% he threw three TD passes.
That's Total QBR. If that was what Mr. Cynical was referring to then, yes, there is a 4th quarter bias. In either case, one game is far too small of a sample to draw any conclusion.

feldspar
09-21-2015, 10:32 AM

At the same time, the Bills did have a chance to win the game at the end, or at least tie it and send it into overtime.

GvilleBills
09-21-2015, 10:47 AM
I hate this thread, wish it would die already.

coastal
09-22-2015, 05:15 AM
I hate this thread, wish it would die already.
As soon as Mario is gone... this thread will be too.

TacklingDummy
09-22-2015, 07:36 AM
The Bills are the only team in the league with a Fools Gold DE (Williams), a Fools Gold WR (Watkins), and a Fools Gold DT (Dareus).

Skooby
09-22-2015, 07:46 AM
Can we make wine with these sour grapes ?

BertSquirtgum
09-22-2015, 10:18 AM
There is a lot of whine already being made.

chernobylwraiths
09-22-2015, 10:45 AM
Premise of this thread is severely flawed.

Mario is good most times, great sometimes.

BertSquirtgum
09-22-2015, 10:52 AM
Let me get this straight. If Mario doesn't gets sacks, he sucks and isn't worth the money? Dumb

stuckincincy
09-22-2015, 12:26 PM
Premise of this thread is severely flawed.

Mario is good most times, great sometimes.

He gets his sacks but is far from a complete DE. He chronically has low total tackle numbers, padded by his sacks being part of the total number. He seldom gets assists, because IMO he wants the sack totals first and foremost. Compare last season's numbers to, say, CIN's Carlos Dunlap:

Last season, Williams garnered 42 total tackles, 36 solo tackles 14.5 sacks, and only 6 assists. Dunlap had 66 total tackles, 40 solo tackles, 8 sacks, and 26 assists - he seals the edge and goes for RB stops as well as qb hits and sacks as well as sacks.

I cite Dunlap because of where I live and what I watch. Others can find other DE comparisons.

Williams is fool's gold because he is to my mind a one-trick pony that was hired at a huge price. HOU inked him to a six year rookie contract and saw what his game was. When it expired, they declined to re-sign.

So who would you want? A player who gets his share of sacks, gets more total tackles, a player who get to the action to aid teammates...or high-price Mario?

Blondie
09-22-2015, 02:14 PM
Let me get this straight. If Mario doesn't gets sacks, he sucks and isn't worth the money? Dumb

NO, that is NOT getting Coastal's point straight at ALL.

Try again. :D

AND I really like your username .. :D

stuckincincy
09-22-2015, 02:17 PM
Answer my post... :earpoke:

Mr. Pink
09-22-2015, 05:50 PM
How long til the Dareus is "Fools Gold" thread?

TacklingDummy
09-22-2015, 06:19 PM
How long til the Dareus is "Fools Gold" thread?

It's already there.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/230734-Dareus-Haynesworth

TacklingDummy
09-22-2015, 06:27 PM

Bert, any idea who's ass is in your avatar?

BertSquirtgum
09-22-2015, 06:33 PM
Bert, any idea who's ass is in your avatar?

Some broad that I'll never have a chance to have sex with.

TacklingDummy
09-22-2015, 06:37 PM
Some broad that I'll never have a chance to have sex with.

That narrows it down to...Total female estimate as of July 2013 is 3,523,843,881.

Blondie
09-28-2015, 12:35 PM
So I just had to look up Mario's stats from yesterdays BIG WIN .. I thought he would have put up some numbers ... I guess maybe my expectations were wrong. What a shame .. hehehehehehe

coastal
09-28-2015, 12:46 PM
At this torrid pace he will have 16 tackles and 5 or 6 sacks on the year.

Maybe it's time to fake another emergency wrist surgery.

Blondie
09-28-2015, 12:47 PM
I can do what he does.. And I would even get a little more physical as I would slap an ass here and there :D

I think Mario is just playing to collect a check, thus proves coastal is right, and anyone who thinks he is worth the money the Bills paid him is a FOOL :D

EricStratton
09-28-2015, 12:48 PM
For someone who doesn't watch games you sure seem to have a handle on the value of a defensive end.

YardRat
09-28-2015, 12:53 PM
I would bet if you went on a Fins message board right about now and posted 'Ndamokung Suh is Fool's Gold' you'd get a lot more favorable responses.

justasportsfan
09-28-2015, 01:09 PM
I thought Mario did better in a 4-3 scheme statistically than in 3-4 where everyone else gets to blitz. The same can be said about Dareus , Kyle and Hughes .

I don't expect their sacks to surpass last years sacks . I do however people from the backfield to increase their sack nos.

trapezeus
09-28-2015, 01:14 PM
maybe we lose the sack count some, but we gain in having a stout running defense.

the fact that coastal wrote this two/three years ago and he can only sling some mud here and there shows how wrong he's been. people give op a hard time for defendings his position. but at no time has he ever said anything this obtuse and continued to support it like a knowledgable fan.

justasportsfan
09-28-2015, 01:49 PM
maybe we lose the sack count some, but we gain in having a stout running defense.

the fact that coastal wrote this two/three years ago and he can only sling some mud here and there shows how wrong he's been. people give op a hard time for defendings his position. but at no time has he ever said anything this obtuse and continued to support it like a knowledgable fan.

but this thread is about sack nos. Coastal doesn't care where we rank at run D .

BillsOwnAll
09-28-2015, 01:59 PM
Number 1 run def doesn't exists with any weak links in the DL. I never really got into reading this thread, but it's comical how people get so into individual stats. It's like saying a shut down corner sucks cause he had 1 interception any given year, but in reality he was only thrown at 5 times.

Dumb thread.

delectrolux
09-28-2015, 02:01 PM
The only thing this thread is about is this thread. At this point, it's more of a social experiment than anything else.

mightysimi
09-28-2015, 02:27 PM
1st team all pro is pretty bad as I understand it.