PDA

View Full Version : Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Joe Fo Sho
01-02-2016, 02:30 PM
its all in the thread. Go back and read

Oh no, don't go back and read! Coastal will just accuse you of something like this..

You care that much about this and me to be digging up crap like this in some feeble attempt to tilt the table away from me?

Trolls find a way to ignore you know matter what information you bring up.

pmoon6
01-02-2016, 03:04 PM
No. Seems you and him are kindred spirits...'twas you who said "in my book" and now can't deal with a response. Tut, tut, how you children like to make statements and can't deal with push back. A sign of our times, alas.:rofl: I can take it as well as give it.

Seems you like making stuff up in your head.

coastal
01-02-2016, 03:18 PM
Oh no, don't go back and read! Coastal will just accuse you of something like this..

Trolls find a way to ignore you know matter what information you bring up.
I'm not the one about to get cut from a lucrative deal for not earning it.

Mr. Pink
01-02-2016, 03:25 PM

I'm sure Mario is upset, he's just gonna sign a new deal with a bunch more guaranteed money in his pocket.

And he might even get to go to a halfway decent team while having that happen and maybe get to play some meaningful football games come December and January.

Joe Fo Sho
01-02-2016, 04:15 PM

You're just the one who's been crying for it to happen for 4 seasons.

BertSquirtgum
01-02-2016, 05:29 PM
No

feldspar
01-02-2016, 08:47 PM
its all in the thread. Go back and read

Let me get this straight: you want me to go back through over TWELVE HUNDRED posts to find where you said that Mario faked a wrist injury before? Is that right?

I already remember you saying that, but I'm asking you what exactly you are basing that conclusion on. You make that presumption based on prejudice, and I have to ask myself if even YOU truly believe that. How could you make such a claim? Gimme one link from a reputable source that even comes close to proving your case here.

I think it's a proven fact that you've injured your wrist while violently whacking off to visions of Mario. Read the thread again, and you'll find your proof.

How many games did you watch of your beloved Bills again this year? Last year?

feldspar
01-02-2016, 10:33 PM
Not in my book...often attacks the poster, not the post.

**** your post.

Novacane
01-03-2016, 10:31 AM
I'm sure Mario is upset, he's just gonna sign a new deal with a bunch more guaranteed money in his pocket.

And he might even get to go to a halfway decent team while having that happen and maybe get to play some meaningful football games come December and January.

Think he'll actually give an effort if he makes it to a meaningful game?

Blondie
01-03-2016, 11:07 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/anonymous-bills-player-rips-mario-williams--who-likely-will-be-cut-162405012.html

Best part of this:

Still, it's on Williams — paid handsomely, mind you — to do what the coaches are asking him to do, no matter how crazy it sounds, to the best of his ability. That's how winning teams operate. The Bills, sadly, will not have a winning season and only have had two since 1999.

Mario is FOOLS GOLD.

feldspar
01-03-2016, 11:35 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/anonymous-bills-player-rips-mario-williams--who-likely-will-be-cut-162405012.html

Best part of this:

Still, it's on Williams — paid handsomely, mind you — to do what the coaches are asking him to do, no matter how crazy it sounds, to the best of his ability. That's how winning teams operate. The Bills, sadly, will not have a winning season and only have had two since 1999.

Mario is FOOLS GOLD.

That's right, keep the thread going, honey pie.

The large fonts means it's true, new, and insightful.

Blondie
01-03-2016, 12:04 PM
Awe.. Honey pie..

I like honey and I like pie, the two together are marvelous!

Kisses.. You made may day :D

YardRat
01-03-2016, 12:16 PM
When I lock this thread, are you going to pick out another player and get one started for the next three years?

coastal
01-03-2016, 12:32 PM
When I lock this thread, are you going to pick out another player and get one started for the next three years?
No.

next enemy in Russ Brandon.

Its a fight I will likely have to take to my grave.

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-03-2016, 01:29 PM
No.

next enemy in Russ Brandon.

Its a fight I will likely have to take to my grave.

im fighting with you to the death on that one. I'll keep bumping that every day if I have to.

Blondie
01-03-2016, 01:31 PM
im fighting with you to the death on that one. I'll keep bumping that every day if I have to.

wow, you are hardcore man.

swiper
01-03-2016, 01:31 PM
Mario Williams had one nice play today. Otherwise useless.

He didn't even try on that TD to Decker. It was pathetic.

swiper
01-03-2016, 01:37 PM
Geez. Watch Williams...

- - - Updated - - -

Manny Lawson goes 100% always. Williams looks for opportunities.

swiper
01-03-2016, 01:40 PM
LAWSON!!!!!!!!!!!

HHURRICANE
01-03-2016, 02:35 PM
Mario didn't want to tackle today. Nice strip but I also watched him jog on almost every play.

coastal
01-03-2016, 02:36 PM
Like Mario's Fool's Gold career here in Buffalo... this thread is about to end!

Owen DeBoard
01-03-2016, 02:49 PM
Geez. Watch Williams...

- - - Updated - - -

Manny Lawson goes 100% always. Williams looks for opportunities.
Like him or not but Jerry Hughes always gives 100%. Now if he would just clean up the stupid personal foul penalties he will help this team a lot.

mdcas22
01-03-2016, 03:08 PM
a team doesn't get better by getting rid of 1 of your best D players, as bad as everyone is saying about Mario he is tied for the lead in sacks, he is not the only 1 that his sack totals have gone down, and now we got people saying he is dogging it on most plays. unreal. do doubt you can't pay him 20 million but you try and restructure 1st but because of all the bad talk I wouldn't restucture either, he will end up with N.E or Miami and haunt us in the future.

swiper
01-03-2016, 03:12 PM
a team doesn't get better by getting rid of 1 of your best D players, as bad as everyone is saying about Mario he is tied for the lead in sacks, he is not the only 1 that his sack totals have gone down, and now we got people saying he is dogging it on most plays. unreal. do doubt you can't pay him 20 million but you try and restructure 1st but because of all the bad talk I wouldn't restucture either, he will end up with N.E or Miami and haunt us in the future.

Firstly, Mario has said he is not interested in redoing his contract. It's not on the table. That's why everybody is reporting that he is getting released. Try to keep up.

Secondly, try watching the games. Today, for instance, he gave no effort on most plays. It was pathetic and should make the man paying him angrier than hell.

Let him go slack off in Indianapolis or somewhere like that. I guarantee you that Robert Kraft isn't gong to pay him the kind of money he wants the way he plays.

coastal
01-24-2016, 04:22 PM
The same year we signed Mario "Super Fool's Gold" Williams... Denver signed Peyton.

Two trips to the Super Bowl later, do you think Elway would rather have Mario?

YardRat
01-24-2016, 04:58 PM
Buffalo wasn't even at the bottom of list of possibilities for Manning to land, so it's a moot point.

IlluminatusUIUC
01-24-2016, 06:02 PM
The same year we signed Mario "Super Fool's Gold" Williams... Denver signed Peyton.

Two trips to the Super Bowl later, do you think Elway would rather have Mario?

If you've been thinking this whole time that we had the choice between Mario and Peyton and chose Mario, it explains a lot.

coastal
01-24-2016, 06:35 PM
If you've been thinking this whole time that we had the choice between Mario and Peyton and chose Mario, it explains a lot.
And why didn't we?

IlluminatusUIUC
01-24-2016, 11:29 PM
And why didn't we?

We had nothing to offer him. Denver had a much better roster and Tennessee was a place where he enjoyed playing and was still a folk hero.

He turned down San Francisco for ****s sake, and they were a Super Bowl favorite. How does our pitch to Manning sound? "Hey, we know you are looking for a title before you retire, how about you come to Buffalo? You can throw to Steve Johnson and handoff to CJ Spiller. If you struggle, it's OK, our 30th ranked scoring defense will ball you out."

BertSquirtgum
01-25-2016, 12:34 AM
When is Mario getting cut from the Bills?

pmoon6
01-25-2016, 02:03 AM

Two trips to the Super Bowl later, do you think Elway would rather have Mario?HaHaHa. Peyton would have laughed if the Bills offered him 100 million per game to come to Buffalo.

pmoon6
01-25-2016, 02:04 AM
If you've been thinking this whole time that we had the choice between Mario and Peyton and chose Mario, it explains a lot.Hey, Coastal knows football, dontcha know.

Blondie
01-25-2016, 04:53 AM

I don't think this was his point..

I think his point is that teams pay players big money when they WANT to make a run for the Superbowl.... Not to not even make it to the playoffs 16 years running..

Paying Mario $100 million from the beginning was a stupid decision for the BILLS and it got them no where...

They should have just disbursed the money to their fans, at least then they would have gotten more in return ... OR they could have taken the money and tossed it out the window..

Either way this is just one more example as to why the BILLS just suck and have no real desire to be winners.

TacklingDummy
01-25-2016, 05:15 AM
Like Mario's Fool's Gold career here in Buffalo... this thread is about to end!

This thread will be alive and well next year when Mario does nothing with his new team.

BertSquirtgum
01-25-2016, 06:00 AM

I think his point is that teams pay players big money when they WANT to make a run for the Superbowl.... Not to not even make it to the playoffs 16 years running..

Paying Mario $100 million from the beginning was a stupid decision for the BILLS and it got them no where...

They should have just disbursed the money to their fans, at least then they would have gotten more in return ... OR they could have taken the money and tossed it out the window..

Either way this is just one more example as to why the BILLS just suck and have no real desire to be winners.

Go paint your nails

Blondie
01-25-2016, 06:28 AM
Go paint your nails

Go play with your balls

Joe Fo Sho
01-25-2016, 06:31 AM
Go play with your balls

You first.

coastal
01-25-2016, 07:07 AM
Awesome job, baby!

The mouth breathers are melting... just like Fool's Gold did.

mario had his excuse for a lack of production provided for him by an external situation (Rex and a defensive philosophy change). Instead of taking ownership for his role... he took his opportunity to divert the attention elsewhere.

As parents... we are more than familiar with this kind of behavior and Bills fans are getting to watch a guy with a $100 million contract exercise the same behavior.

theyre failure to recognize this is telling as it relates to their own emotional intelligence.

Blondie
01-25-2016, 07:08 AM
You first.

Nah, I will let you do the honors. Once you get them warm maybe you should start sucking them too... You seem like you'd be good at that

Joe Fo Sho
01-25-2016, 07:12 AM
Nah, I will let you do the honors. Once you get them warm maybe you should start sucking them too... You seem like you'd be good at that

It takes one to know one.

Blondie
01-25-2016, 07:14 AM

Exactly.. Why do you think I knew you'd be good at it :D

Now go get to work.

coastal
01-25-2016, 07:14 AM
I didn't marry her for her cooking... although her meatloaf is pretty awesome.

Blondie
01-25-2016, 07:15 AM
Awesome job, baby!

The mouth breathers are melting... just like Fool's Gold did.

mario had his excuse for a lack of production provided for him by an external situation (Rex and a defensive philosophy change). Instead of taking ownership for his role... he took his opportunity to divert the attention elsewhere.

As parents... we are more than familiar with this kind of behavior and Bills fans are getting to watch a guy with a $100 million contract exercise the same behavior.

theyre failure to recognize this is telling as it relates to their own emotional intelligence.

They are ball suckers not mouth breathers...

Blondie
01-25-2016, 07:17 AM
I didn't marry her for her cooking... although her meatloaf is pretty awesome.

And here i thought it was the way I moved my hips, not my mouth.

coastal
01-25-2016, 07:19 AM
Time for a nooner!

Blondie
01-25-2016, 07:21 AM
Time for a nooner!

You're not here so who will be my nooner.... Bwahahahahaha

coastal
01-25-2016, 07:27 AM
Acca awkward

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-25-2016, 07:27 AM
You're not here so who will be my nooner.... Bwahahahahaha

My guess is mario

IlluminatusUIUC
01-25-2016, 08:40 AM

If that's his point, it's a silly point. The Bills thought their #1 weakness was pass rush and Mario was a great pass rusher hitting the FA market, which rarely happens. They went hard after him and overpaid him because Buffalo was (and remains) an undesirable FA destination. So undesirable that Manning wouldn't have even picked up the phone if Nix called, so there's no reason to bring him into the conversation. He might as well be complaining that we didn't draft Cam Newton or Von Miller, they won the games for their teams yesterday and we had just as much of a shot at getting them.

Mr. Pink
01-25-2016, 08:45 AM
If that's his point, it's a silly point. The Bills thought their #1 weakness was pass rush and Mario was a great pass rusher hitting the FA market, which rarely happens. They went hard after him and overpaid him because Buffalo was (and remains) an undesirable FA destination. So undesirable that Manning wouldn't have even picked up the phone if Nix called, so there's no reason to bring him into the conversation. He might as well be complaining that we didn't draft Cam Newton or Von Miller, they won the games for their teams yesterday and we had just as much of a shot at getting them.

My favorite is still Coastal thinking we should have drafted Jabaal Sheard instead. Amp up that time machine and go back a year to get him, so then we don't have to sign Mario.

We won't mention that Sheard wouldn't have even fit the system at the time either.

Blondie
01-25-2016, 09:07 AM

Players don't come to Buffalo because they recruit ****ty players plain and simple. Mario was no more the savior than the next guy. Mario is one lucky son of a ***** because he played for a ****ty team and got paid! He didn't have to put much effort into his play time ..

Maybe had the BILLS recruited 10 solid players and paid them $5 Million each and built a solid team, then they could justify spending $100 Million on a guy like Mario, to COMPLETE the team, but that wasn't the case and will NEVER be the case. The BILLS don't know how to be winners. All they know is how to lose, and the fans don't care because they have NOTHING else. They are satisfied with their 4 trips to the SB, and that is it.

Its cool, just embrace it... :D

- - - Updated - - -

My guess is mario

YAY!! I am going to put a little honey on them chocolate balls!!! Make them a little sweeter :D

coastal
01-25-2016, 09:07 AM
My favorite is still Coastal thinking we should have drafted Jabaal Sheard instead. Amp up that time machine and go back a year to get him, so then we don't have to sign Mario.

We won't mention that Sheard wouldn't have even fit the system at the time either.
Funny you bring up Jabaal... he just played in the AFC Championship Game.

Guess who didn't?

feldspar
01-25-2016, 09:11 AM
Funny you bring up Jabaal... he just played in the AFC Championship Game.

Guess who didn't?

JJ Watt is my guess.

coastal
01-25-2016, 09:18 AM
JJ Watt is my guess.
I'll give u another guess...

feldspar
01-25-2016, 09:29 AM
]

I'm wrong?

coastal
01-25-2016, 09:30 AM
I'm wrong?
You mean the JJ Watt that played in the wild card round?

Historian
01-25-2016, 09:43 AM
They are satisfied with their 4 trips to the SB, and that is it.

- - - Updated

I agree wholeheartedly.

I think this organization has been comfortably sitting back, basking in the glow of four SB appearances, for over twenty years now.

Big accomplishment? Sure.

Is the job finished? Not even close.

Ed Rutkowski said in an interview a few years back that he was at a party, talking with someone from the SB years.

When whomever it was started bragging about how big the AFC Championship ring was, Rutkowski's calm reply was:

"I would never wear a second place ring."

That's why I believe the Brandons, Overdorfs, and Munsons all need to be given their walking papers.

These people have become complacent about losing.

Blondie
01-25-2016, 09:50 AM
:goodpost:

That is why I have nothing but respect for the Historian!

feldspar
01-25-2016, 10:17 AM
You mean the JJ Watt that played in the wild card round?

That's the one. He had one tackle there, and his team got skunked and lost by 30-points in that round...could have been more. But yeah, that's the one I'm speaking of.

But he didn't play in that AFC Championship game, so you can see how I would guess that's who you were talking about.

I'm still wrong?

trapezeus
01-25-2016, 10:22 AM
this thread is so painful. it's a calling card on how uninformed the original poster and his wife are. Mario brought in a top defense and multiple seasons of huge sack counts. the team was largely mismanaged last year. and something tells me if the bills had even won the superbowl, this moron would still be arguing about something. it's pure hate for no reason. and its largely unjustified from stats and for people who watch every game. he won't be here next year. hopefully this is done then. but I suspect these 2 will keep posting until he retires. #stalkerscary

coastal
01-25-2016, 10:41 AM
this thread is so painful. it's a calling card on how uninformed the original poster and his wife are. Mario brought in a top defense and multiple seasons of huge sack counts. the team was largely mismanaged last year. and something tells me if the bills had even won the superbowl, this moron would still be arguing about something. it's pure hate for no reason. and its largely unjustified from stats and for people who watch every game. he won't be here next year. hopefully this is done then. but I suspect these 2 will keep posting until he retires. #stalkerscary
16 years.

winning.

coastal
01-25-2016, 10:43 AM
I'm still wrong?perhaps... but I can't past the thought of you licking windows to take a thing you have to say seriously.

feldspar
01-25-2016, 10:51 AM
perhaps... but I can't past the thought of you licking windows to take a thing you have to say seriously.

Tit for tat...and you're the tit.

And I'm definitely not wrong...

coastal
01-25-2016, 11:06 AM
Dork

Blondie
01-25-2016, 11:14 AM
Tit for tat...and you're the tit.

And I'm definitely not wrong...

Hey he is MY tit and I like pinching his nipples .. he likes it when i give them a twist too!

YardRat
01-25-2016, 11:41 AM
Go play with your balls

lol...like anybody around here has to be told to do that.

pmoon6
01-25-2016, 12:21 PM
If that's his point, it's a silly point. The Bills thought their #1 weakness was pass rush and Mario was a great pass rusher hitting the FA market, which rarely happens. They went hard after him and overpaid him because Buffalo was (and remains) an undesirable FA destination. So undesirable that Manning wouldn't have even picked up the phone if Nix called, so there's no reason to bring him into the conversation. He might as well be complaining that we didn't draft Cam Newton or Von Miller, they won the games for their teams yesterday and we had just as much of a shot at getting them.Miller was gone when we drafted so we took Dareus.

feldspar
01-25-2016, 01:14 PM
Dork

That's pretty ****ing clever. How do you do it?

Guess that means you win, huh?

Tell your wife to give you another titty-twister for me.

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-25-2016, 01:16 PM
Miller was gone when we drafted so we took Dareus.

that was his point moonie.

Blondie
01-25-2016, 01:31 PM
lol...like anybody around here has to be told to do that.

No more than any woman needs to hear, go paint your nails OR toes :D

At least we are making ourselves look good, you neanderthals on the other hand .. not so much.

- - - Updated - - -

Tell your wife to give you another titty-twister for me.

OK :D

pmoon6
01-25-2016, 04:31 PM
that was his point moonie.Thanks, I misread his post.

That's what I get for skimming. Maybe I should retake that speed reading course.

pmoon6
01-25-2016, 04:33 PM

Tell your wife to give you another titty-twister for me.I'm waiting for her to pierce his nipples, insert rings, attach chains and lead him around the house.

I want it on video as well.

YardRat
01-25-2016, 05:12 PM
I'm waiting for her to pierce his nipples, insert rings, attach chains and lead him around the house.

Based on this thread, and a couple of others, I just assumed that was already a given.

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-25-2016, 05:30 PM

are you at the other end of this gun? is this why you hate him so much?

BertSquirtgum
01-25-2016, 08:07 PM
My balls itch

IlluminatusUIUC
01-25-2016, 11:24 PM
Players don't come to Buffalo because they recruit ****ty players plain and simple.

Players don't come to Buffalo because they don't want to come to Buffalo. Robert Meachem literally walked out of a dinner meeting with Buddy Nix and signed with San Diego over the phone. Tyson Clabo played us for leverage with Atlanta. And so on.

Mario was no more the savior than the next guy.

Your boytoy's exact claim is that Manning would have been our savior. But he wasn't an option.

Blondie
01-26-2016, 04:37 AM
Players don't come to Buffalo because they don't want to come to Buffalo. Robert Meachem literally walked out of a dinner meeting with Buddy Nix and signed with San Diego over the phone. Tyson Clabo played us for leverage with Atlanta. And so on.

Your boytoy's exact claim is that Manning would have been our savior. But he wasn't an option.

You think the only reason players don't come to buffalo is because it's BUFFALO??

Just want to make sure I am understanding you correctly..

And coastals exact claim were NOT Manning would have been Buffalos savior. He ASKED a question, he didn't state a claim, but carry on ...

coastal
01-26-2016, 04:51 AM
Ball suckers... lol

IlluminatusUIUC
01-26-2016, 09:24 AM
You think the only reason players don't come to buffalo is because it's BUFFALO??

I said they don't want to come to Buffalo. Our team offers them no chance at a title, has high taxes, bad weather, and limited opportunities for career exposure. For some players, money is enough. For others, it isn't, but that's all we have to offer at this point.

And coastals exact claim were NOT Manning would have been Buffalos savior. He ASKED a question, he didn't state a claim, but carry on ...

Why else would you bring up Manning in a thread about Williams?

Joe Fo Sho
01-26-2016, 09:25 AM
Why else would you bring up Manning in a thread about Williams?

This thread is not about Williams, it's about Coastal.

coastal
01-26-2016, 04:28 PM
This thread is not about Williams, it's about Coastal.
67 pages of it in all its glory!

like Blondie said... ball lickers

YardRat
01-26-2016, 04:29 PM
You have to admit, it's a pretty good troll thread, as far as troll threads go.

coastal
01-26-2016, 04:57 PM
You have to admit, it's a pretty good troll thread, as far as troll threads go.
Fact based trolling isn't trolling

Blondie
01-26-2016, 07:17 PM

Suckers .. BALL SUCKERS :D

Mace
01-26-2016, 07:29 PM
Suckers .. BALL SUCKERS :D

Some of us morbidly obese people with chronic monstrous swellings and weeping sores prefer less aggressive oral ministrations, thank you.

pmoon6
01-27-2016, 04:52 AM

like Blondie said... ball lickersSays the guy who needs his old lady to back up his Bull ****.

Maybe after you take off the apron, you can tell us how you wear the pants in the family.....

...and I would assume it's hard to get your balls licked when they're hidden away in Blondies' purse.:D

Blondie
01-27-2016, 05:10 AM
Says the guy who needs his old lady to back up his Bull ****.

Maybe after you take off the apron, you can tell us how you wear the pants in the family.....

...and I would assume it's hard to get your balls licked when they're hidden away in Blondies' purse.:D

He doesn't need me to back him up..

It's painful reading yalls posts and clearly not getting his point.

And he can keep the apron on, and I will lick his balls while he is cooking! :D

coastal
01-27-2016, 06:22 AM
lol.

pwnage.

pmoon6
01-27-2016, 07:36 AM
lol.

pwnage.If you say so. How's the view behind her skirt?

YardRat
01-27-2016, 06:02 PM

Says the guy who needs his old lady to back up his Bull ****.

lol...

"Yeah! What she said!"

Case in point...

Mr. Cynical
01-27-2016, 08:54 PM
btw is this thread anywhere near the record for most pages on this site?

feldspar
01-27-2016, 10:50 PM

Why not?

After all, it takes over 1300 posts and 68 pages to make the point that Mario Williams is overpaid.

IlluminatusUIUC
01-28-2016, 08:11 AM

Longest one I've seen was the thread about Rick, the former owner of buffalorange.com, which I recall reaching 100+ pages

Guess which two divas started that thread?

Zero
01-28-2016, 09:03 AM
the thread that never dies...

Blondie
01-28-2016, 02:59 PM
Longest one I've seen was the thread about Rick, the former owner of buffalorange.com, which I recall reaching 100+ pages

Guess which two divas started that thread?

Lol .. Quit being a ball sucker. You are better than that

Joe Fo Sho
01-28-2016, 05:28 PM
Lol .. Quit being a ball sucker. You are better than that

OMG, guys! Look! It's a girl calling a guy a 'ball sucker!' Can you believe it? What a thing this 'inter-net' is!! She's sooooo edgy!

Blondie
01-29-2016, 12:22 PM
OMG, guys! Look! It's a girl calling a guy a 'ball sucker!' Can you believe it? What a thing this 'inter-net' is!! She's sooooo edgy!

ahhh how cute.. Jo Fo Sho riding in for some attention :D

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/130821153453-pavel-13-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Joe Fo Sho
01-29-2016, 12:45 PM
ahhh how cute.. Jo Fo Sho riding in for some attention :D

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/130821153453-pavel-13-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

She's done it AGAIN!!! OMG, it's a pic of a naked dude on a horse, and she's inferring that I'M THE NAKED GUY! How clever is that?! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Is anyone else paying attention to this chick?!?!?!?! She's totally winning the internet right now!!!!!!!

coastal
02-07-2016, 07:55 PM
Denver signed Peyton.

We signed Mario "Super Fool's Gold" Williams.

Denver just won the Super Bowl.

you guys can all shampoo my crotch.

YardRat
02-07-2016, 08:21 PM
Denver signed Peyton.

you guys can all shampoo my crotch.

http://www.drugstoredepot.com.au/images/thumbnails/8/300/300/Vagisil_Feminine_Wash_175Ml.jpg

pmoon6
02-08-2016, 01:32 AM
Denver signed Peyton.

you guys can all shampoo my crotch.Ha! Manning didn't win the Super Bowl, the defense did. Maybe we should have went out and bought two safeties, a corner and Demarcus Ware.

As far as shampooing your crotch, what kind of douche do you want? Strawberry?

coastal
02-08-2016, 07:02 PM
Ha! Manning didn't win the Super Bowl, the defense did. Maybe we should have went out and bought two safeties, a corner and Demarcus Ware.

As far as shampooing your crotch, what kind of douche do you want? Strawberry?
Culture of champions...

not Russ Brandon's marketing ploy contract signing of a douchebag that spends $1,000,000 on an engagement ring.

Mr. Cynical
02-08-2016, 11:01 PM
Ah well...did a search and found this one....136 pages....looks like Fools Gold is going down as the #2 unless there's some really creative posting ahead in the next 30 days before he's released ;)

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/213150-Emails-I-have-received-from-the-Billsman

(although technically that is in the spin zone and not about football, so could be a disqualifier)

pmoon6
02-09-2016, 05:10 PM
Ah well...did a search and found this one....136 pages....looks like Fools Gold is going down as the #2 unless there's some really creative posting ahead in the next 30 days before he's released ;)

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/213150-Emails-I-have-received-from-the-Billsman

(although technically that is in the spin zone and not about football, so could be a disqualifier)This thread isn't about football. It's about Coastie tweaking everyone's nose.

Then he goes and beats off.

Blondie
02-10-2016, 05:47 AM

(although technically that is in the spin zone and not about football, so could be a disqualifier)

That was an awesome thread.. Does anyone know whatever happened to the Range?

pmoon6
02-10-2016, 05:50 AM
That was an awesome thread.. Does anyone know whatever happened to the Range?It's still there last time I checked, but it gets very little participation.

It seems it's Lit's very small sandbox with only three playmates.

swiper
02-10-2016, 06:11 AM
It's still there last time I checked, but it gets very little participation.

It seems it's Lit's very small sandbox with only three playmates.

ROFLMAO. Those playmates are just him using other names trying to make it look like he's got users.

pmoon6
02-10-2016, 07:38 AM
ROFLMAO. Those playmates are just him using other names trying to make it look like he's got users.Really. I always knew he was deeply disturbed, but........

coastal
02-10-2016, 06:47 PM
How dare someone turn this thread about me into a thread about that psycho

coastal
02-11-2016, 01:54 PM
Every hater in this thread can blow me!

you now have permission to close this thread...

*drops mic*

Buffalogic
02-11-2016, 02:15 PM
Every hater in this thread can blow me!

you now have permission to close this thread...

*drops mic*Why? Because he eventually got cut after having tremendous seasons here? Cool, that happens to every player ever. Not sure why you are expecting any sort of kudos. This thread proves your idiocy on this topic more than anything else and it culminates with this post.

coastal
02-11-2016, 03:18 PM
Keep slurping... I'm almost there!

swiper
02-11-2016, 05:04 PM
Tide's out.

Or in.

Or surf's up.

Whatever.

Nobody cares.

You told us all you wrote off the Bills and were going to be a 49ers fan. How'd that work out for you?

Victor7
02-11-2016, 05:13 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/44367130.jpg

YardRat
02-11-2016, 05:59 PM
lol...cookie for Victor and the RDJ meme...

http://images.media-allrecipes.com/userphotos/250x250/54991.jpg

BertSquirtgum
02-12-2016, 12:08 AM
Sometimes, when I eat a lot of protein, my farts smell.

Novacane
03-01-2016, 05:07 PM
Bye Mario!

coastal
03-01-2016, 06:01 PM
For all of you mouth breathers and window lickers...

this has never been about Mario "Super Fool's Gold" Williams. This has always been about the decision making process that went into making him the highest paid defensive player in the franchise's and NFL's history.

We went all in on this guy and what was the return...

...16 years and counting. It's that simple.

As a contrast, Dan Elway and the Denver Broncos went all in on Peyton Manning. What was their return... two Super Bowl appearances and one Super Bowl win!

and before you all start turning your tighty whities in circles pointing out the fallacy inherent in the player for player comparison... understand that this is all about organizational approaches, structures and decision making.

one side has HOF QB John Elway making decisions about what's best for the football team and one side has ticket salesman Russ Brandon making football decisions about what's best to continue to put butts in seats.

you guys have over and over pointed out how I have a hard-on for Mario... an obsession... want to marry him.. all of this nonsense. I have none of that. Mario is really a very talented football player whose career is going to be viewed as semi-productive but under performing. He's a career pay check collector and not a true warrior of the game. None of that matters though.

If you want to make this thread about my hate or obsession with one person... that person isn't Mario Williams.

its Russ Brandon.

he has sold you the Fool's Gold and pawned it off as real. That makes you the fools.

All ive done is try to help educate you all as to the reality of what you bought hook line and sinker.

soak it up ******s. Enjoy this year's cap hit. It's what you've paid for. It's what you've earned.

and another year closer to two decades of Russ Brandon.

Tide out.

Close the thread.

Joe Fo Sho
03-01-2016, 06:42 PM
As a contrast, Dan Elway and the Denver Broncos went all in on Peyton Manning.

Dan Elway is sure to go down in history.

coastal
03-01-2016, 06:55 PM
Dan Elway is sure to go down in history.
Blow me

Joe Fo Sho
03-01-2016, 07:03 PM
Blow me

Like you've been doing to Mario for 3 years? I guess that why you don't consider yourself a mouth breather, when Mario's around all you seem to be able to do is hum.

coastal
03-01-2016, 07:18 PM
Like you've been doing to Mario for 3 years? I guess that why you don't consider yourself a mouth breather, when Mario's around all you seem to be able to do is hum.
Focusing on all the wrong things... typical, predictable, boring.

bills fans.

Joe Fo Sho
03-01-2016, 07:30 PM
Focusing on all the wrong things... typical, predictable, boring.

bills fans.

It's the only thing in this thread worth discussing.

coastal
03-01-2016, 08:16 PM
It's the only thing in this thread worth discussing.
Bills fans and their collective stupidity? Absolutely!

Joe Fo Sho
03-01-2016, 08:51 PM
Bills fans and their collective stupidity? Absolutely!

Not all of us can be Niners fans, just the few that are a special kind of stupid. How's that working out for you, by the way? Are you able to fill the void that Mario left in your mouth with York's meat stick?

pmoon6
03-02-2016, 01:36 AM
For all of you mouth breathers and window lickers...

this has never been about Mario "Super Fool's Gold" Williams. This has always been about the decision making process that went into making him the highest paid defensive player in the franchise's and NFL's history.

As a contrast, Dan Elway and the Denver Broncos went all in on Peyton Manning. What was their return... two Super Bowl appearances and one Super Bowl win!

and before you all start turning your tighty whities in circles pointing out the fallacy inherent in the player for player comparison... understand that this is all about organizational approaches, structures and decision making.

one side has HOF QB John Elway making decisions about what's best for the football team and one side has ticket salesman Russ Brandon making football decisions about what's best to continue to put butts in seats.

you guys have over and over pointed out how I have a hard-on for Mario... an obsession... want to marry him.. all of this nonsense. I have none of that. Mario is really a very talented football player whose career is going to be viewed as semi-productive but under performing. He's a career pay check collector and not a true warrior of the game. None of that matters though.

If you want to make this thread about my hate or obsession with one person... that person isn't Mario Williams.

its Russ Brandon.

he has sold you the Fool's Gold and pawned it off as real. That makes you the fools.

All ive done is try to help educate you all as to the reality of what you bought hook line and sinker.

soak it up ******s. Enjoy this year's cap hit. It's what you've paid for. It's what you've earned.

and another year closer to two decades of Russ Brandon.

Tide out.

Close the thread.HaHaHa. yeah, Elway was so "all in" on Manning that he was almost cut last year unless he took a significant pay cut. The Broncos bought the Super Bowl by adding defensive players like Ware, Talib and Ward. It also helped that the NFL wanted a storied ending to a storied career so the Broncos were given the benefit of officials looking the other way when then the Broncos O-Line grabbed, pulled and held their opponents to protect the Golden Boy.

Bottom line is you started this thread to be controversial and attempted to feed your own ego as some kind of great prognosticator. You're just an Ian Rappaport wannabe looking for aggrandizement in a corner of the Internet.

Good job.

trapezeus
03-02-2016, 06:27 AM
this thread solidifies coastal as one of the most uninformed posters. the point of this originally was that Mario would be a bust. and he pretty much replicated his numbers in Houston, except for last year when he quit. There are so many other players this thread could have applied to over the years. but you picked the one free agent who actually delivered what was expected. they went to the be a top 4 defense. and after years of being wrong, you close it out because he had a huge payment where he was likely to be cut even if he was performing.

coastal
03-02-2016, 07:05 AM
except for last year when he quit.:rofl:

pmoon6
03-02-2016, 07:32 AM
this thread solidifies coastal as one of the most uninformed posters. the point of this originally was that Mario would be a bust. and he pretty much replicated his numbers in Houston, except for last year when he quit. There are so many other players this thread could have applied to over the years. but you picked the one free agent who actually delivered what was expected. they went to the be a top 4 defense. and after years of being wrong, you close it out because he had a huge payment where he was likely to be cut even if he was performing.You hit the nail on the head, man. Williams would have been cut regardless. The seeds were sown when they signed Hughes and Dareus to big contracts.

feldspar
03-02-2016, 07:35 AM

Bottom line is you started this thread to be controversial and attempted to feed your own ego as some kind of great prognosticator. You're just an Ian Rappaport wannabe looking for aggrandizement in a corner of the Internet.

Good job.

That's about all there is to it.

What do you expect, coastal? That we're supposed to bend over backwards to kiss your ass for doing us the grand favor of doing our thinking for us? Most people on this board would watch the Bills under ANY circumstance, no matter how you feel about maybe somebody trying to pull the wool over their eyes or whatever. You're preaching to the choir, and being a douche-bag while you're at it.

I remember you saying that the Bills were trying to put butts in the seats by PRETENDING to go after Tyson Clabo...Tyson Clabo, for crying out loud. Your judgement is not sound in this area. This thread, and the one you created on the the other board were both about the same thing...YOU, you half-assed dip-squat. Congratulations on the attention you get.

How many Bills games have you watched this year again?

pmoon6
03-02-2016, 07:57 AM
That's about all there is to it.

What do you expect, coastal? That we're supposed to bend over backwards to kiss your ass for doing us the grand favor of doing our thinking for us? Most people on this board would watch the Bills under ANY circumstance, no matter how you feel about maybe somebody trying to pull the wool over their eyes or whatever. You're preaching to the choir, and being a douche-bag while you're at it.

I remember you saying that the Bills were trying to put butts in the seats by PRETENDING to go after Tyson Clabo...Tyson Clabo, for crying out loud. Your judgement is not sound in this area. This thread, and the one you created on the the other board were both about the same thing...YOU, you half-assed dip-squat. Congratulations on the attention you get.

How many Bills games have you watched this year again?Unfortunately, we see this kind of stuff all too often. Guys make some prediction and then beat their chest when they are correct. If you go back to 2014, Mr. Coastal even backpedaled when Mario made the Pro bowl and we were the No. 4 defense and admitted he was wrong, only to come out with guns a blazin' when Williams didn't play up to expectations this year. Coastal can't say he gave a half hearted effort because he just looked at the stat sheet.

I also find it funny that he bashes Bills Fans as stupid or "mouth breathers" when they aren't as negative as he is.

His only goal was to bait the rank and file trying to make this thread into a monumental monster which he succeeded in doing.

Of course, that has nothing to do with actual knowledge of the game.

coastal
03-02-2016, 07:59 AM
Watching you guys scramble to save face is embarrassing.

feldspar
03-02-2016, 08:01 AM
Watching you guys scramble to save face is embarrassing.

You SHOULD be embarrassed.

pmoon6
03-02-2016, 08:05 AM
Watching you guys scramble to save face is embarrassing.Save face? We watched you reverse your opinion and then change It back to the original when it suited you.

You should run for the Florida State Senate because you flip flop with the best of them.

You should also change your username to "Mr. Waffles".

Ginger Vitis
03-02-2016, 08:16 AM
You should also change your username to "Mr. Waffles".

Mr.Waffles changed his mind around this time last year about 100x whether or not he liked the concept of tanking or not.. Oh look Jack Eichel is in a bit of a slump and Mr. Waffles is basically implying Eichel is the most overrated prospect ever.. I wonder what Mr.Waffles will say once Eichel starts getting points in bunches again

pmoon6
03-02-2016, 08:26 AM
Mr.Waffles changed his mind around this time last year about 100x whether or not he liked the concept of tanking or not.. Oh look Jack Eichel is in a bit of a slump and Mr. Waffles is basically implying Eichel is the most overrated prospect ever.. I wonder what Mr.Waffles will say once Eichel starts getting points in bunches againWow, he does it with the Sabres as well?

Maybe he should just stick with the Tampa Bay Lightning and the Bucs.

They also should have a "shoot on sight" order for him at the Erie County line.

coastal
03-02-2016, 09:07 AM
I'm glad you guys are all trying to get your yuks... but this is serious business.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/bills/2013/05/18/mario-williams-suicidal-texts-erin-marzouki-engagement-ring/2268733/

feldspar
03-02-2016, 09:14 AM
I'm glad you guys are all trying to get your yuks... but this is serious business.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/bills/2013/05/18/mario-williams-suicidal-texts-erin-marzouki-engagement-ring/2268733/

http://i0.wp.com/gamedayr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/realkid_original_crop_north.jpg?resize=400%2C300

Joe Fo Sho
03-02-2016, 09:16 AM

Sounds like someone is a little peanut butter and jelly that Mario didn't put a ring on his finger.

coastal
03-02-2016, 09:40 AM
zing

Yasgur's Farm
03-02-2016, 09:47 AM
http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/eff7df7e-5e7a-428c-8e4b-783530e6291c/ac595b11-39f9-47fe-83f4-59835300fd75_560_420.jpg

coastal
03-02-2016, 09:58 AM
Olukais r the only flip flops in this house.

try again.

chernobylwraiths
03-02-2016, 10:04 AM
Dear Zoners,

I hereby make this solemn promise to each and everyone of you... the moment Mario Williams is cut, I will never post in this thread again. Why you may ask... well quite simply because it will be done. This loser of a "football player" will no longer be a part of the team I love. As such... who cares wtf he is doing or what he's done. It will be time to move on.

All along my point has been that The signing of Mario Williams to the highest defensive player contract in the history of the NFL to a guy that was providing diminishing returns year upon year was not a wise move. Not just that... but once Mario was in town he was saying things like "I'm not here to be a leader."

Those were huge red flags.

in three years here, Schwartz was able to get one "decent" year out of him... but if everyone is truly being honest... he took games off that year... not just plays... but games.

And now this quote from a teammate...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/01/unnamed-of-course-bill-mario-williams-has-totally-checked-out/

“It’s been clear to me that Mario doesn’t care about anybody but himself,” the teammate said. “He followed that up by not giving any effort during the season and complaining about the scheme instead of manning up and saying he played like crap and doesn’t care.”

the only thing I ask as the book on Mario "Super Fool's Gold" Williams comes to an end, is for everyone to see him for what he was and is... a super talented DE who is a career pay check collector... not a warrior... and certainly not a HOF DE ala Deacon Jones, Bruce Smith, and Reggie White.

For as difficult as it is for some of you to admit due to how shiny he may seem... he is what I've said from the beginning...

Fool's Gold.

tide out.

A true man of his word

pmoon6
03-02-2016, 10:06 AM

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/bills/2013/05/18/mario-williams-suicidal-texts-erin-marzouki-engagement-ring/2268733/:rofl:

This whole thread is a gigantic Yukfest.

- - - Updated - - -

A true homo of his wordFixed

feldspar
03-02-2016, 10:45 AM
Yeah, he's a true homo alright, especially if he thinks this thread actually means something...anything at all...

pmoon6
03-02-2016, 10:50 AM

try again.Are those like the Louis Vitton of flip flops?

Makes sense, they go fabulously with all your purses.

coastal
03-02-2016, 11:14 AM
70 pages sack suckers

feldspar
03-02-2016, 11:16 AM
70 pages sack suckers

Congratulations.

But I don't suck sacs, I kick them. Which reminds me...what are you doing later?

Yasgur's Farm
03-02-2016, 11:18 AM

try again.http://americablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/gay-flip-flops1-186x200.jpg

pmoon6
03-02-2016, 01:46 PM
70 pages sack suckers:rofl: Yeah, major accomplishment.

However, you're wrong. Making fun of you while participating in your thread doesn't make one a "sack sucker".

We couldn't anyway because you have no sack.

pmoon6
03-02-2016, 01:48 PM
Congratulations.

But I don't suck sacs, I kick them. Which reminds me...what are you doing later?Mario's coming to Tampa for a visit. Coastal will be too busy standing in line for a "drop the soap" session with the future Buccaneer. He will make him feel loved.

coastal
03-02-2016, 03:08 PM
lol.

not.

YardRat
03-02-2016, 04:08 PM
This thread needs to stay alive at least through the next season or two.

pmoon6
03-02-2016, 05:10 PM
This thread needs to stay alive at least through the next season or two.How about until the Bills win the Super Bowl?

sudzy
03-02-2016, 05:16 PM
How about until the Bills win the Super Bowl?

But, none of us will be around then.

mdcas22
03-02-2016, 05:21 PM
the the heck
:wtf:

pmoon6
03-02-2016, 06:43 PM
But, none of us will be around then.I knew someone would take the setup.

Buckets
03-03-2016, 08:26 AM
Thank God he was cut. Maybe this stupid thread will end!

feldspar
03-03-2016, 09:32 AM
Thank God he was cut. Maybe this stupid thread will end!

Never underestimate douche-baggery on the Internet.

stuckincincy
03-03-2016, 04:24 PM
A dead dog gets another kick...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pete-prisco/25503327/after-further-review-heres-the-proof-that-mario-williams-quit-on-bills

swiper
03-03-2016, 05:02 PM
How about until the Bills win the Super Bowl?

One of the best suggestions I've ever seen you make. LOL.

swiper
03-03-2016, 05:04 PM
Never underestimate douche-baggery on the Internet.

Takes a douche bag to know a douche bag.

feldspar
03-03-2016, 06:28 PM
Takes a douche bag to know a douche bag.

I don't know you, nor do I want to.

coastal
03-03-2016, 07:09 PM
look at all u derps go?!

Joe Fo Sho
03-03-2016, 07:20 PM
look at all u derps go?!

I like the use of the question mark, it really shows how ******ed you are. Were you the one taking that picture?

Mace
03-03-2016, 07:33 PM
look at all u derps go?!

Ok so I took the back corner seat, I was there early when the doors opened.

feldspar
03-03-2016, 10:13 PM
If any of this was actually funny, that would be another story...

IlluminatusUIUC
03-05-2016, 09:23 AM
Rapoport says the Fins are bringing him in for a visit. Coastal can take his road show to the Dolphin board when that happens

ParanoidAndroid
03-05-2016, 09:50 AM
Miami is where he's always wanted to be. Fine with me, at this point in his career.

coastal
03-05-2016, 09:57 AM
No state income tax... his career is all about the financial transactions... and that's how Russ Brandon views Bills fans.

pmoon6
03-05-2016, 11:17 AM
If any of this was actually funny, that would be another story...Aw c'mon. The banter is a little amusing.

Mike13
03-05-2016, 11:25 AM
Rapoport says the Fins are bringing him in for a visit. Coastal can take his road show to the Dolphin board when that happens

Insurance for when OV walks.

feldspar
03-05-2016, 12:17 PM
Aw c'mon. The banter is a little amusing.

Maybe, but that's only because it's so ****ing annoying.

I'd compare it to Gilbert Gottfried at best...him I could live with, but this is beyond...

sudzy
03-05-2016, 12:26 PM
Maybe, but that's only because it's so ****ing annoying.

I'd compare it to Gilbert Gottfried at best...him I could live with, but this is beyond...

This thread has been around for almost 4 years. Everyone knows what it is by now. If it annoys you, then maybe you should avoid clicking on it.

feldspar
03-05-2016, 12:27 PM
This thread has been around for almost 4 years. Everyone knows what it is by now. If it annoys you, then maybe you should avoid clicking on it.

I'll do whatever I please, Susie.

swiper
03-05-2016, 12:31 PM
I'll do whatever I please, Susie.

Besides you're so good at playing the whiny little *****. Just getting more practice here.

swiper
03-05-2016, 12:33 PM
I don't know you, nor do I want to.

Feelings mutual. Rubio mixed up your hands with Trump's.

feldspar
03-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Besides you're so good at playing the whiny little *****. Just getting more practice here.

Go suck a sack, Knob Goblin.

Why not . That's the way we talk in thread is, right? Or, in your case, constantly.

Feelings mutual.

Who the **** was talking to you in the first place, Butch? Are you speaking for coastal because his mouth is too full of come?

Tell 'em all how it is, Big Guy.

I bet you troll YouTube and tell people they should kill themselves, don't you?

swiper
03-05-2016, 12:56 PM
I can hear your momma calling you for dinner.

You'd better get home before she beats you again.

feldspar
03-05-2016, 01:21 PM
I can hear your momma calling you for dinner.

You'd better get home before she beats you again.

Brilliant post.

Somebody's momma is calling me, but it ain't mine. Know what I'm saying, hot- **** Butch?

You are such an incredible ass, and always portrayed yourself that way, mikgaes. What's-a-matter, tiny penis?

Now go let 'em have it on YouTube, and have a good day.

YardRat
03-05-2016, 01:32 PM
Settle down you two, your binkies will be out of the dishwasher in a couple of minutes.

feldspar
03-05-2016, 01:41 PM
Settle down you two, your binkies will be out of the dishwasher in a couple of minutes.

Yes, Papa.

But Mario is visiting the Dolphins today, apparently.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/03/05/mario-williams-visiting-the-dolphins-today/

I'd pity the fools on the Dolphins boards if they're paying Suh AND Mario this kind of money. On the other hand, our best buddy coastal actually lives in Florida, so maybe someone will have his pea-brained head.

coastal
03-05-2016, 01:49 PM
I'd pity the fools on the Dolphins boards if they're paying Mario this kind of money.thats how I feel about you people.

feldspar
03-05-2016, 02:00 PM
thats how I feel about you people.

"Us people."

Lol

You're probably not even insightful enough to know how I feel about you...

And what happened to your promise of never posting in this thread once Mario is gone? You're a welcher on top of everything else, huh?

coastal
03-05-2016, 02:06 PM

feldspar
03-05-2016, 02:20 PM

Blah, blah, blah...

Do you remember your "solemn promise?"

Dear Zoners,

I hereby make this solemn promise to each and everyone of you... the moment Mario Williams is cut, I will never post in this thread again.

..as if what you think is of key importance.

Hmm...yet you are still here posting extremely cute things. Explain.

Now watcha gonna try and crawl up everyone's ass about. Watcha gonna project on "us people" to hold us in contempt over, smart guy? Of course, if you are a man of your word, you won't reply in this thread...but us people already know that you aren't a man of your word and are full of **** in the first place.

Joe Fo Sho
03-05-2016, 02:31 PM
Blah, blah, blah...

Do you remember your "solemn promise?"

..as if what you think is of key importance.

Hmm...yet you are still here posting extremely cute things. Explain.

Now watcha gonna try and crawl up everyone's ass about. Watcha gonna project on "us people" to hold us in contempt over, smart guy? Of course, if you are a man of your word, you won't reply in this thread...but us people already know that you aren't a man of your word and are full of **** in the first place.

C'mon now, the guy must not be getting enough attention at home. Blondie must be on vacation or blowing the neighbor, I wonder how close he lives to Mario.

sudzy
03-08-2016, 03:10 PM
Miami has just struck "fools gold" for 8 million a year.

YardRat
03-08-2016, 03:39 PM
lol

The last buffalo fan
03-08-2016, 04:11 PM
Miami has just struck "fools gold" for 8 million a year.

Gracias a Dios!

Mr. Cynical
03-08-2016, 05:11 PM
Feels like I just passed a $100M gall stone. Ahhhhh.

coastal
03-08-2016, 07:12 PM
You just can't make this up.

feldspar
03-08-2016, 09:20 PM
You just can't make this up.

I made a solemn promise not to.

pmoon6
03-09-2016, 03:26 AM
Now the Phins will have to make a decision on Oliver Vernon and Cameron Wake. Wake had more sacks in half as many games as Williams and Vernon had more sacks and three times as many tackles.

Looks to me that the Dolphins would have been better served signing their own players.

Blondie
03-09-2016, 06:14 AM
C'mon now, the guy must not be getting enough attention at home. Blondie must be on vacation or blowing the neighbor, I wonder how close he lives to Mario.

I can ASSURE you, that he gets PLENTY of attention at home .... Coastal was a smart man and married a chick what will throw a MAJOR ****ing temper tantrum when she does not get his attention... now go back to playing with your dick, it appears its all you got :D

Joe Fo Sho
03-09-2016, 07:07 AM
I can ASSURE you, that he gets PLENTY of attention at home .... Coastal was a smart man and married a chick what will throw a MAJOR ****ing temper tantrum when she does not get his attention... now go back to playing with your dick, it appears its all you got :D

Whoa, where have you been this whole time? I'm surprised you found some free time to post now that Mario is in town, how's your jaw?

Coastal was a smart man and married a chick what will throw a MAJOR ****ing temper tantrum when she does not get his attention...

That honestly sounds like a miserable situation.

pmoon6
03-09-2016, 08:12 AM
Coastal was a smart man and married a chick what will throw a MAJOR ****ing temper tantrum when she does not get his attention.Portrait of the new age American, especially American women.

Still children even in their 40's.

BertSquirtgum
03-09-2016, 11:49 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/RSFb7xZMCNg8U/giphy.gif

Topas
03-10-2016, 12:42 AM
Bert, that is ... ehrrm ... irritating, to say the least

Historian
03-10-2016, 05:27 AM
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/12814273_464242993765227_3505565360392099571_n.jpg?oh=df6c9c22ed8e0c0210fb9dfc99f7288a&oe=579387E8

Historian
03-10-2016, 06:11 AM

its Russ Brandon.

he has sold you the Fool's Gold and pawned it off as real.

This is the best post in this thread. (I edited it down for brevity)

I haven't commented on the Mario situation, because I was taking a little time to digest it all, while focusing on hockey, but the crux of the matter for me, was that you could take more than a handful of names over the last sixteen seasons, and replace them with "Mario Williams".

Some examples:

Drew Bledsoe
Terrell Owens
Lawyer Malloy
Derrick Dockery
Kawika Mitchell

Then there's the draft picks:

Donte Whitner
JP Losman
Willis McGahee
Chris Kelsay
Leodis McDumbass
CJ Spiller
Torell Troup
Aaron Maybin

Then there's just the plain bad luck:

Kevin Everett

Look at some of those names. Players we went "all out on. Think about not just their performance, but the alternatives that we did NOT take because of them.

Mario Williams is just the latest in a very long string of splash signings, all in the name of selling tickets, to cover the fact that this has been a very bad football team.

The irony, in my mind, is that despite all this, ticket sales are again reaching record numbers. At this point I don't think anyone even cares about what goes on on the field.

They're just there for a party.

I'm with Coastal on this one, because of the pattern. Everyone misfires once and a while, but sixteen years of it, in the era of free agency, is unconscionable, IMO.

At some point even the Pegulas are going to tire of it.

The front office needs gutted, as does the scouting staff.

On a personal note, when your kid asks you, "Were the Bills ever any good?" it's kind of sad.

As bad as the '70's were, we at least had some successes.

The last twenty years have been painful...not to mention costly.

Joe Fo Sho
03-10-2016, 06:39 AM
This is the best post in this thread. (I edited it down for brevity)

Kind of humorous that the best post in this thread still had to be edited.

Here's a thread I started on a different site... I was bombed with hate over it.

Im still wondering why... 1 tackle for a million dollars...

can I get a woot woot?!

Here's the worst post in this thread, the very first one. It also includes the worst sentence in this thread, which is also the very first one.

Why would someone who was 'bombed with hate' somewhere else post the exact same thread here? What would be the point? This whole thread has been a big jerk off.

I haven't commented on the Mario situation, because I was taking a little time to digest it all, while focusing on hockey, but the crux of the matter for me, was that you could take more than a handful of names over the last sixteen seasons, and replace them with "Mario Williams".

Some examples:

Drew Bledsoe
Terrell Owens
Lawyer Malloy
Derrick Dockery
Kawika Mitchell

Then there's the draft picks:

Donte Whitner
JP Losman
Willis McGahee
Chris Kelsay
Leodis McDumbass
CJ Spiller
Torell Troup
Aaron Maybin

Then there's just the plain bad luck:

Kevin Everett

Look at some of those names. Players we went "all out on. Think about not just their performance, but the alternatives that we did NOT take because of them.

Mario Williams is just the latest in a very long string of splash signings, all in the name of selling tickets, to cover the fact that this has been a very bad football team.

The irony, in my mind, is that despite all this, ticket sales are again reaching record numbers. At this point I don't think anyone even cares about what goes on on the field.

They're just there for a party.

I'm with Coastal on this one, because of the pattern. Everyone misfires once and a while, but sixteen years of it, in the era of free agency, is unconscionable, IMO.

At some point even the Pegulas are going to tire of it.

The front office needs gutted, as does the scouting staff.

On a personal note, when your kid asks you, "Were the Bills ever any good?" it's kind of sad.

As bad as the '70's were, we at least had some successes.

The last twenty years have been painful...not to mention costly.

It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to understand that the front office of a team that hasn't made the playoffs in 16 years has made some bad decisions. However, you can't fault the current front office for making the decisions that were made 8 years ago. They should be criticized for the more recent bad decisions.

Historian
03-10-2016, 06:57 AM
It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to understand that the front office of a team that hasn't made the playoffs in 16 years has made some bad decisions. However, you can't fault the current front office for making the decisions that were made 8 years ago. They should be criticized for the more recent bad decisions.

And that's the whole point to this thread. Just the latest in a long line of high profile misfires.

Go into the thread I just bumped up for you, and read my post #82.

These are the people I'm talking about. (and the service numbers come right out of the 2015 media guide) not Rex, Doug, etc.

This is part of the power structure that has been in place since at least Polian.

sukie
03-10-2016, 07:58 AM
And that's the whole point to this thread. Just the latest in a long line of high profile misfires.

Go into the thread I just bumped up for you, and read my post #82.

These are the people I'm talking about. (and the service numbers come right out of the 2015 media guide) not Rex, Doug, etc.

This is part of the power structure that has been in place since at least Polian.

How does one misfire without at least firing? Seems like a hindsight thing.

swiper
03-10-2016, 11:06 AM
How does one misfire without at least firing? Seems like a hindsight thing.

If I had eyes in the back of my head I would have never let the owner of Roman Cafe catch me stealing that roll of TP from the men's room.

IlluminatusUIUC
03-10-2016, 11:16 AM

If every player we sign is going to have to carry the weight of 16 years of missed expectations, then naturally bitterness and threads like this are going to result.

He was brought it to get sacks and he did. He was brought in to improve our defense and he did. When he stopped doing that, we cut him.

feldspar
03-10-2016, 12:56 PM
Portrait of the new age American, especially American women.

Still children even in their 40's.

Yeah, she throws temper tantrums when she doesn't get his attention and considers this a positive thing? It's childish, like you allude to...that's obvious.

So it really comes as no surprise that coastal NEEDS his attention as well...thus this thread going on 1,500 posts. He had one on the Range that was gigantic too. Why? "Look at me. Look at me!"

If you get attention, that makes you very important and special, right? Doesn't even matter HOW you get said attention either to "those people" apparently.

coastal
03-10-2016, 01:11 PM
If every player we sign is going to have to carry the weight of 16 years of missed expectations, then naturally bitterness and threads like this are going to result.

He was brought it to get sacks and he did. He was brought in to improve our defense and he did. When he stopped doing that, we cut him.
You're missing the point... which is suprising to me because you're one of the smarter posters out here IMO.

first and only question and to address your statement about Mario being brought in for sacks and please answer this as honestly as you can (putting aside all of the BS in this thread)... was it wise for a franchise without an NFL playoffs starting caliber QB to make a guy like Mario, who had to that point in his career promising but inconsistent production, the highest paid player in the history of the franchise and the highest paid defensive player in the history of the game... to as you put it.... get sacks?

My answer to that is no and throughout this whole thread I've provided snipets as to why.

honestly I can't figure out why this is a hard concept to get.

feldspar
03-10-2016, 01:18 PM
You're missing the point... which is suprising to me because you're one of the smarter posters out here IMO.

first and only question and to address your statement about Mario being brought in for sacks and please answer this as honestly as you can (putting aside all of the BS in this thread)... was it wise for a franchise without an NFL playoffs starting caliber QB to make a guy like Mario, who had to that point in his career promising but inconsistent production, the highest paid player in the history of the franchise and the highest paid defensive player in the history of the game... to as you put it.... get sacks?

My answer to that is no and throughout this whole thread I've provided snipets as to why.

I solemnly promise that you should shut the **** up, finally.

It's over, Sport.

IlluminatusUIUC
03-10-2016, 01:52 PM

I think you are creating a false choice. Improving the defense does not mean we lose the chance to find a franchise QB. What franchise QB did signing Mario cost us? The one you keep bringing up is Manning, but we were never a possibility for him.

YardRat
03-10-2016, 03:37 PM

It's a false concept that, if anything, was proven wrong once again by Denver this season. NFL teams can win championships with less than stellar QBing if they have a dominant defense. Anybody that doesn't acknowledge that Manning was a thin shell of his former self, basically a non-factor in the playoffs and Super Bowl, and Osweiler was middling just isn't paying attention. Buffalo actually was going about the building process the right way this time, until they fubared everything with the Wrecks hire last off season.

They built a dominant defense, and that started with Mario.

People should be frustrated with the lack of playoffs. People should be frustrated with hiring Wrecks. People should understand that Buffalo very could well have been Denver this season, with the established state of the defense and especially considering the 'upgrades' on offense made last off season. People shouldn't be pissed that the team threw a boatload of money at a possible future HOFer that actually (mostly) delivered what was expected, they should be pissed that they had actually gotten to the point where something was built...something was ready for success...and they flushed everything down the drain by hiring a buffoon to run the show from the sidelines.

If my choices are paying Mario or paying Wrecks, I'm ponying up for Williams. Every. Damn, Time.

coastal
03-10-2016, 04:47 PM
I think you are creating a false choice. Improving the defense does not mean we lose the chance to find a franchise QB. What franchise QB did signing Mario cost us? The one you keep bringing up is Manning, but we were never a possibility for him.
Again you're still missing the point.

Try this... forget Mario Williams even exists and go back to the Drew Bledsoe trade.

what team won that trade?

feldspar
03-10-2016, 05:21 PM

Try this... forget Mario Williams even exists and go back to the Drew Bledsoe trade.

Maybe at post 3,000, after your wife climbs offs your dick, those people will finally get the point.

To you, I make this solemn promise.

YardRat
03-10-2016, 05:30 PM

What team won the Hughes/Sheppard trade?
What team won the McCoy/Alonso trade?
If Cleveland offered the Bills Cameron Erving, Ibreheim Campbell, and Justin Gilbert for Sammy Watkins would you take it?

IlluminatusUIUC
03-10-2016, 05:47 PM
Again you're still missing the point

I understand your point. It's not a complicated argument. I disagree with its premises and your conclusion.

The Pats did. How is this relevant to the current thread?

mysticsoto
03-11-2016, 06:02 AM
It's a false concept that, if anything, was proven wrong once again by Denver this season. NFL teams can win championships with less than stellar QBing if they have a dominant defense. Anybody that doesn't acknowledge that Manning was a thin shell of his former self, basically a non-factor in the playoffs and Super Bowl, and Osweiler was middling just isn't paying attention. Buffalo actually was going about the building process the right way this time, until they fubared everything with the Wrecks hire last off season.

They built a dominant defense, and that started with Mario.

People should be frustrated with the lack of playoffs. People should be frustrated with hiring Wrecks. People should understand that Buffalo very could well have been Denver this season, with the established state of the defense and especially considering the 'upgrades' on offense made last off season. People shouldn't be pissed that the team threw a boatload of money at a possible future HOFer that actually (mostly) delivered what was expected, they should be pissed that they had actually gotten to the point where something was built...something was ready for success...and they flushed everything down the drain by hiring a buffoon to run the show from the sidelines.

If my choices are paying Mario or paying Wrecks, I'm ponying up for Williams. Every. Damn, Time.

I sort of agree in that I don't like that we've essentially dismantled what was a very strong defense - for no reason other than the coach wants to implement a different scheme. I'm usually against those types of moves. I believe schemes should reflect personnel and not the other way around which is what Rex is doing. Normally I prefer a 3-4, but we didn't have the personnel for it and more importantly, we had a very strong 4-3...why change it?

I'm just hoping that Rex can quickly get a 3-4 alignment running smoothly and well. But I have a nagging underlying belief that he won't and Buffalo will continue the playoff drought. I hope I'm wrong...

On a sidenote, I've been critical of Whaley, but he's been having a good offseason!

Pinkerton Security
03-11-2016, 08:08 AM
Can we delete this thread for all of time so I never have to see it pop up again?

coastal
03-11-2016, 08:19 AM
How is this relevant to the current thread?we will get there.

first... what did it say that NE would be willing to trade their "franchise quarterback" to a division rival?

coastal
03-11-2016, 08:22 AM
What team won the Hughes/Sheppard trade?
What team won the McCoy/Alonso trade?
If Cleveland offered the Bills Cameron Erving, Ibreheim Campbell, and Justin Gilbert for Sammy Watkins would you take it?
Clearly, intelligence isn't a requirement for the COTRM's Sargent at Arms position.

- - - Updated - - -

Can we delete this thread for all of time so I never have to see it pop up again?
Please leave my thread D-list poster.

IlluminatusUIUC
03-11-2016, 08:34 AM
we will get there.

first... what did it say that NE would be willing to trade their "franchise quarterback" to a division rival?

It said that he wasn't their franchise quarterback any more, because the backup had just won a Super Bowl.

coastal
03-11-2016, 08:45 AM
It said that he wasn't their franchise quarterback any more.true.

it also said that they felt comfortable in making the decision to trade him to a division rival... a team they would face twice a year and could possibly keep them from achieving their goals moving forward.

would that be an accurate statement?

IlluminatusUIUC
03-11-2016, 08:46 AM
true.

it also said that they felt comfortable in making the decision to trade him to a division rival... a team they would face twice a year and could possibly keep them from achieving their goals moving forward.

would that be an accurate statement?

Yes

coastal
03-11-2016, 08:49 AM
Yeswouldn't it stand to reason then that the decision makers at OBD should have been asking themselves... is there a reason the team this franchise quarterback just played with is willing to let him go to a division rival?

you know... like its a red flag?

IlluminatusUIUC
03-11-2016, 09:17 AM
wouldn't it stand to reason then that the decision makers at OBD should have been asking themselves... is there a reason the team this franchise quarterback just played with is willing to let him go to a division rival?

you know... like its a red flag?

I'm sure they asked themselves that exact question. And biggest reasons were apparent to all: He had one of, if not the largest contract in the league at the time and the backup on a rookie deal was the reigning Super Bowl MVP. I don't remember what Bledsoe's trade market was at the time either, it's possible that we were the best offer because of that contract situation.

coastal
03-11-2016, 09:32 AM
I'm sure they asked themselves that exact question. And biggest reasons were apparent to all: He had one of, if not the largest contract in the league at the time and the backup on a rookie deal was the reigning Super Bowl MVP. I don't remember what Bledsoe's trade market was at the time either, it's possible that we were the best offer because of that contract situation.
and now in retrospect that was admittedly not a good trade for the Bills.

Bledsoe turned out to be a turnover machine and had serious in-correctable flaws in his game.

The red flags were certainly there, but they were either ignored or rationalized and butts in seats happened as a result!

Turning back to Mario and post #1 in this thread...

Tackles
2007 - 59
2008 - 53
2009 - 43
2010 - 28
2011 - 11

Sacks
2007 - 14
2008 - 12
2009 - 9
2010 - 8.5
2011 - 5

Those are diminishing return stats... injuries or not. And Houston who drafted this guy 1st overall... let him go into free agency without a fight... for nothing...

and yet the decision makers at OBD were so steadfast in their decision making that they felt making Mario the highest paid defensive player in the history of the game and the highest paid player in the history of the franchise was a solid football decision.

coastal
03-11-2016, 09:45 AM
and just to add some fun to this thread... lol.

BertSquirtgum
03-11-2016, 09:50 AM
( o )( o )

IlluminatusUIUC
03-11-2016, 11:11 AM

Bledsoe turned out to be a turnover machine and had serious in-correctable flaws in his game.

Bledsoe's turnover rates were right in line with his career averages, and not out of place for a QB in the early 2000s. It was his sack rates that were a problem, and they thought they could improve that by drafting Mike Williams.

Oops.

Those are diminishing return stats... injuries or not. And Houston who drafted this guy 1st overall... let him go into free agency without a fight... for nothing...

and yet the decision makers at OBD were so steadfast in their decision making that they felt making Mario the highest paid defensive player in the history of the game and the highest paid player in the history of the franchise was a solid football decision.

Except, despite the "diminishing returns" stats, he went right back to his double-digit sack totals and stayed there through three DCs and three new schemes. By year four (and his fourth DC, and his fourth scheme) he said "**** it" and took the year off. That i terrible of course, but it doesn't invalidate the three years he gave us.

sukie
03-11-2016, 11:20 AM

The red flags were certainly there, but they were either ignored or rationalized and butts in seats happened as a result!

Tackles
2007 - 59
2008 - 53
2009 - 43
2010 - 28
2011 - 11

Sacks
2007 - 14
2008 - 12
2009 - 9
2010 - 8.5
2011 - 5

Yeah I see what you are saying for his time in Houston and the silliness of the cash thrown at him but his "return" wasn't diminishing in Buffalo the first three years. 10.5 13. 14.5 sacks and tackles 37, 28, 36 the scheme hurt and his attitude towards it also hurt last year. Definitely not worth paying him anymore at his age. Miami is the fool even at 8 mil... He isn't replacing Vernon and Wake is not gonna be the same after the achilles. Miami's pass rush got weaker than the start of last season.

Historian
06-23-2016, 07:32 AM
Okay, take this with a huge grain of salt but....

My dentist takes care of some of the Bills staff that live in the area.

They believe that the Bills defense is ready to rock and roll this year, thanks to cutting Mario.

He was described as uncooperative with the coaches, sometimes bordering on petulant, as if to say, "How dare you ask a veteran like me to do that?"

Again, take it for what it's worth, but the subtext is clear, that the Bills wanted to unload he and his salary.

SpikedLemonade
06-23-2016, 10:21 AM

They believe that the Bills defense is ready to rock and roll this year, thanks to cutting Mario.

He was described as uncooperative with the coaches, sometimes bordering on petulant, as if to say, "How dare you ask a veteran like me to do that?"

Again, take it for what it's worth, but the subtext is clear, that the Bills wanted to unload he and his salary.

Can we replace Rex with your dentist?

coastal
06-23-2016, 03:18 PM

Again, take it for what it's worth, but the subtext is clear, that the Bills wanted to unload he and his salary.amd the subtext that Mario is career paycheck collector

Historian
06-23-2016, 03:23 PM
Can we replace Rex with your dentist?

Rofl...he's actually a hockey coach.

SpikedLemonade
06-23-2016, 03:55 PM
Rofl...he's actually a hockey coach.

Those people are asswipes.

Historian
06-23-2016, 06:41 PM
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13217215_818356284937703_4274004660759580532_o.jpg

cookie G
06-26-2016, 01:38 PM

mmhmmm..that's definitely a huge grain of salt statement.

I wouldn't expect a member of his staff to say something like "that was the worst defensive coaching in a decade, but we're hoping to bounce back"

They need a scapegoat.

Mr. Pink
06-26-2016, 01:52 PM
When the defense performs just as poorly this year as last and when Mario goes out and has another 10+ sack season on a different team, I wonder what people will say.

trapezeus
06-27-2016, 03:28 PM
the same guy who started this thread is going to say how he was right all along by not being right at all...there are 75 pages of that nonsense thus far. though I don't think Mario will be that good. something about Miami and high priced free agents seems to strip people of all their skill.

Blondie
06-27-2016, 05:22 PM
When the defense performs just as poorly this year as last and when Mario goes out and has another 10+ sack season on a different team, I wonder what people will say.

At least the bills will save some money while they still suck ..
:D

SpikedLemonade
06-27-2016, 06:14 PM
At least the bills will save some money while they still suck ..
:D

OK

I finally figured it out.

I always thought it was about Coastal being sexually frustrated.

Now I understand that you need to peg (is that the right word for putting an object in a man's anus?) Coastal in the ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnboa0uV8Co

coastal
06-27-2016, 08:38 PM
Lmao

Blondie
06-27-2016, 08:41 PM
Do I eve want to know how you found that video?

coastal
06-27-2016, 08:50 PM
Do I eve want to know how you found that video?
Pigmy sex games?

thats in his top 10 searches.. bank on it.

Blondie
06-27-2016, 08:50 PM
Pigmy sex games?

Do I dare ask how.you know.this..

SpikedLemonade
06-30-2016, 11:08 PM
Do I dare ask how.you know.this..

You have no right to ask this question.

Please accept who you are...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHzOOQfhPFg

Mr. Cynical
07-05-2016, 10:13 PM
OMG.

This. Thread. Won't. Die.

(and I even agree 100% with it, but wow....this isn't a dead horse, is a pile of dust getting beaten)

gr8slayer
07-06-2016, 05:24 AM
How is this thread still going? This has to be the longest Bills related thread in the history of the Zone.

SpikedLemonade
07-06-2016, 06:35 AM
Pigmy sex games?

Now you criticize the "research" I do to properly respond here?

pmoon6
07-06-2016, 07:09 AM
How is this thread still going? This has to be the longest Bills related thread in the history of the Zone.That was Coastal's plan in the first place. Notice how he resurrects it when it has waned for a couple weeks.

He's part of the "It's all aboot meeeee!!!!" generation.

Of course, it has a new dynamic. Spike and Coastal get to play grabass for another fifty pages.

SpikedLemonade
07-06-2016, 09:14 AM
That was Coastal's plan in the first place. Notice how he resurrects it when it has waned for a couple weeks.

He's part of the "It's all aboot meeeee!!!!" generation.

Of course, it has a new dynamic. Spike and Coastal get to play grabass for another fifty pages.

Who pooped in your oatmeal this morning old man?