PDA

View Full Version : Byrd and Wilson flat out sucked today

Cali512
09-09-2012, 04:05 PM
They really fd up alot out there today which worries me. This was a position i was very secure about, but Byrd missed alot of tackles and him and Wilson caused alot of long passes for NYJ.

Other notes

- Would love for Jackson to be playing before the bye, but would rather Fitz actually play good
- Why no WRs? The rookie WRs have done great today, why didnt Graham play?
- Our OL was great! and so was our run stopping
- Spiller is amazing and is a top back.
- The players we counted on to improve, except Jones, sucked today. Sheppard, McKelvin, Moats, and Fitz played the same ol and havent improved at all, as much as we were made to believe
- Fitz was so bad that i actually got mad when he started scoring at the end because he didnt deserve it, and i think he knew it

Pretty much it, so much negetive today that i didnt wanna add to to much more

Oh and to everyone who says Mario was a waste, do life a favor and jump off a cliff. You know damn well your dumbass woulda blown someone if someone told you if you did it Mario would come here. So quit trying to act like you all of a sudden are actually half smart, that is all.

SeatownBillsFan21
09-09-2012, 04:07 PM
The entire secondary SUCKED today

Historian
09-09-2012, 04:09 PM
I'd like to know why Byrd was playing 40 yards off the line of scrimmage most of the day...

Mr. Pink
09-09-2012, 04:10 PM
The only person who didn't suck today was CJ Spiller, on either side of the ball.

Cali512
09-09-2012, 04:14 PM
The only person who didn't suck today was CJ Spiller, on either side of the ball.

Chandler, the OL, and run D was very good. Which makes the pass D and Fitz day look even worse

coastal
09-09-2012, 04:31 PM
maybe Wanny's just a hitty ****ing coach.

Novacane
09-09-2012, 04:42 PM

No maybe about it. He is a hitty ****ing coach

YardRat
09-09-2012, 05:32 PM

No maybe about it. He is a hitty ****ing coach

Bingo.

When players are out of position and get beat occasionally, it's probably a bad read. When they take turns being out of position, consistently, it's piss poor game-planning and coaching. We all saw examples of this during the preseason, and not much has changed.

Wannstadt blows.

Beebe's Kid
09-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Wow...people are really filled with vitriol...it seems like there may be another way to approach this that doesn't involve all of the hostility.

It was a frustrating day for all of us as Bills fans, but I just don't see the need to be so mad about it. Just do what we do every year and say that if next week is as bad, you'll never watch again, etc.

kingJofNYC
09-09-2012, 05:59 PM
Bingo.

When players are out of position and get beat occasionally, it's probably a bad read. When they take turns being out of position, consistently, it's piss poor game-planning and coaching. We all saw examples of this during the preseason, and not much has changed.

Wannstadt blows.

They played the same way last year, coaches or players. Same players except for Williams/Anderson, different coach, same ****ing results.

Defense sucks because instead of drafting Sean Lee or Navarro Bowman we take guys like Troup and Carrington. Draft Sean Spence, nah, let's take a WR who's projected to go in the late rounds and can't even start. Bust after bust, **** piles up and you end with the product we saw today.

coastal
09-09-2012, 06:06 PM
It's just a long history of poor personnel decisions on top of poor coaching hires on top of poor coaching.

The organization is dysfunctional from top to bottom.

BuffaloWingEater
09-09-2012, 06:08 PM
it had to be the scheme. i have never seen those guys play that bad.

*please note* no scheme can help mckelvin :pissed:

k-oneputt
09-09-2012, 06:23 PM
McKelvin was obviously targeted by the Jets in their gameplan.
Other teams watch the film.
KC will be coming after him again next week.
Just another of their s.....y draft picks.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Wow...people are really filled with vitriol...it seems like there may be another way to approach this that doesn't involve all of the hostility.

It was a frustrating day for all of us as Bills fans, but I just don't see the need to be so mad about it. Just do what we do every year and say that if next week is as bad, you'll never watch again, etc.
Well, I don't blame them. The prospect of losing this team is real and it is incredibly frustrating to see a team they want so badly not to lose stink it up. The stakes are too high to be alienating so many hardworking Western New Yorkers who give more to this team per capita than almost any other fan base outside Green Bay. Yet they're playing like they have one foot out the door, as if the Bills don't WANT Buffalo. I'm sorry, but eleven years of failure is too much for any fan base to handle, and especially one where every socioeconomic factor is working against them to try and get better-- it really is a matter of hopeless despair, and that's why everyone's so mad. There's a serious question of viability here. We already know coaches like Fassel and Schottenheimer would rather coach in some second-rate league than try to fix the problems in Buffalo. The young coordinators would rather stay coordinators. Players might come here, but they'll either be way over the hill, or we'll overpay them so much that they'd rather cash their chips than earn their money.

This isn't the Bills most of us grew up rooting for. This is not the 1960s team that came to dominate the AFL before the merger. It isn't the 1970s squads that at least gave us OJ and Ferguson to root for. It's not the early 80s teams that gave the team the first flashes of NFL success, nor the late 80s/early 90s would've been dynasty, or even the late 90s teams that were at least competitive. This team is a hollow, shallow excuse for an NFL team that has never consistently improved, and the fans of this team that have stuck through it, thick and thin, deserve better than to be treated to this mockery we know laughingly as the "Buffalo Bills."

Historian
09-10-2012, 07:27 AM
Well put Bug.

Well put.