PDA

View Full Version : Amber alert on Mario Williams

Skooby
09-09-2012, 04:36 PM
Guy next to me said they're looking for him & not sure where he is, lol.

Skooby
10-01-2012, 08:51 PM
Where is he?

Buffalo Thriller
10-01-2012, 09:06 PM
I think he got lost on the way to the bank.

THRILLHO
10-01-2012, 09:09 PM
Hunting accident?

Generalissimus Gibby
10-01-2012, 09:09 PM
He was last seen in a car full of money.

BillsFever21
10-01-2012, 09:19 PM
After being the #1 pick in the draft he has his 2nd big contract in his career so he's set now. He doesn't need to try anymore. If it wasn't only about money then he would've stayed with the Texans and still made a big chunk of change and been with a team on the rise instead of the worse team in the league over the past 13 years.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-01-2012, 09:22 PM
After being the #1 pick in the draft he has his 2nd big contract in his career so he's set now. He doesn't need to try anymore. If it wasn't only about money then he would've stayed with the Texans and still made a big chunk of change and been with a team on the rise instead of the worse team in the league over the past 13 years.

I've contacted Missing Persons for the benefit of his family and have discovered that Mr. Williams has terminal contract syndrome. He was last seen in an SUV with several bags of money, out in front of a post office. The mail clerk confirms that he had a postcard marked effort and he was mailing it in.

BillsFever21
10-01-2012, 09:28 PM
You would think after starting off with a team that had only been in the league for around 4 years and being on a losing team the entire time he would want to finish his career off with that team that is stacked and ready to win now and still make 10's of millions. Instead he chose to make a little more money and go with a team that was far away from being a winning team let alone that caliber of a team.

He got so used to losing it's not a big deal to him if out of 32 teams he chose to come to Buffalo because they offered him the most money. He will have some good games and decent seasons but it's another player who has his money so he doesn't care that much. Winning is only gravy on the side to him.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-01-2012, 09:29 PM
They've found Mario William's body. Its still warm and he is moving, but he has been pronounced worthless by the Erie County Coroner.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-01-2012, 09:32 PM
A memorial service will be held at the First Baptist Church of Orchard Park, but there will be no viewing as there is nothing to be seen.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-01-2012, 09:38 PM
Russ Brandon has asked that in lieu of flowers that you buy a Mario Williams Jersey and perhaps reup your season tix because while Ralph and the gang at OBD have no real interest in ever wanting the team to succeed they sure as hell would like your money.

jamze132
10-02-2012, 07:49 AM
I heard he already left for California to hit up West Coast Customs for his new ride before the SF game.

RedEyE
10-02-2012, 09:56 AM
I heard they found him buried beneath Wanny's defensive scheme.

Skooby
10-02-2012, 10:12 AM
I heard they found him buried beneath Wanny's defensive scheme.

What defensive scheme ?

Blondie
10-02-2012, 11:19 AM
I told you he looked like a guy who was playing to protect his paycheck! :D

gebobs
10-02-2012, 06:01 PM
I admit I was one of the guys on the Range defending Williams. But that was before I saw him in a Bills uni. He was absolutely invisible in preseason and I started to have my doubts. But folks here assured me that preseason is meaningless; that Bruce Smith routinely took a powder in preseason.

And then I watched the Jets game. He plays so small. I really don't believe he's 6'6/292. He looks more like 252.

And I'm worried about Dareus too. He looks like nothing but a lard ass. And we might have known about Anderson. I'm starting to believe that the Patriots put something in the cake at the going away party for their players. Every damned last one of them sucks. Or maybe, just maybe, coaching does matter.

Forget comparing any of these guys to Bruce. Once he toned up after his rookie year, he had the bodybuilder physique.

Kyle Williams is all alone out there. There's still hope that Dareus might develop. And perhaps Mario still thinks it's preseason. :pray:

Skooby
10-02-2012, 06:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jXSCM.png
thx to: StopEmBarnett (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?281953-StopEmBarnett)

BillsFever21
10-02-2012, 10:43 PM
I admit I was one of the guys on the Range defending Williams. But that was before I saw him in a Bills uni. He was absolutely invisible in preseason and I started to have my doubts. But folks here assured me that preseason is meaningless; that Bruce Smith routinely took a powder in preseason.

And then I watched the Jets game. He plays so small. I really don't believe he's 6'6/292. He looks more like 252.

And I'm worried about Dareus too. He looks like nothing but a lard ass. And we might have known about Anderson. I'm starting to believe that the Patriots put something in the cake at the going away party for their players. Every damned last one of them sucks. Or maybe, just maybe, coaching doesmatter.

Forget comparing any of these guys to Bruce. Once he toned up after his rookie year, he had the bodybuilder physique.

Kyle Williams is all alone out there. There's still hope that Dareus might develop. And perhaps Mario still thinks it's preseason. :pray:

That's what it's all about. Anderson is average and has had a few good seasons. Belichick was able to get more out of him to the tune of double digit sacks because he's a good coach who can get the most out of the talent he has. He's a decent player and capable starter that is a compliment to a DL that Belichick was able to get the most out of. Gailey is a glorified OC that is only a HC because there was one owner/GM in the league who was stupid and cheap enough to offer him the job.

Gailey had to run for college football because nobody in the NFL wanted him as a HC and after all them years at Georgia Tech there still wasn't anybody knocking on his door during around 50 HC changes during that span. He didn't even have a good team in college. You would think a good NFL coach could go to college and have a ton of success against college coaches. He couldn't even do better then them guys let alone out coaching real NFL coaches.

jills
10-03-2012, 12:08 AM
But, but, but, according to the homers we have the best DL in the NFL! Thank God for that, otherwise we would be ranked #32 instead of #28 in rush defense.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-03-2012, 09:18 AM

And I'm worried about Dareus too. He looks like nothing but a lard ass. And we might have known about Anderson. I'm starting to believe that the Patriots put something in the cake at the going away party for their players. Every damned last one of them sucks. Or maybe, just maybe, coaching does matter.

I've seen Dareus show up, remember he did get a sack on Brady that did force a turnover. Good coaching will make him into an all-star and he was the best on a very bad defense last year, so I will not write off Dareus. The Dareus and Kyle interior is a thing of fearsome beauty. The ends continue to be our achilles heel.

Skooby
10-03-2012, 09:33 AM
I've seen Dareus show up, remember he did get a sack on Brady that did force a turnover. Good coaching will make him into an all-star and he was the best on a very bad defense last year, so I will not write off Dareus. The Dareus and Kyle interior is a thing of fearsome beauty. The ends continue to be our achilles heel.

Our DC is our Achilles heel.