PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of sucking.... K Williams and Dareus...

OpIv37
09-09-2012, 06:00 PM
They clogged the middle well in the run game but did absolutely nothing in terms of the pass rush. People are overlooking this in their criticism of Mario (who sucked in his own right).

Bangarang
09-09-2012, 06:03 PM
Hey look! It's another one of these threads.

Beebe's Kid
09-09-2012, 06:05 PM
Yeah, we don't want to miss anybody...

I noticed that the midget trainer was a little slow in responding to the injuries. I called that those little legs wouldn't get him to the field fast enough...if Ralph wasn't so cheap he would buy a full-sized trainer.

OpIv37
09-09-2012, 06:05 PM
Hey look! It's another one of these threads.

What do you expect after that debacle?

kingJofNYC
09-09-2012, 06:08 PM
Kyle had a couple of pressures and a QB hit, rest did ****. Really disappointed in Dareus, guy isn't performing to the standards of a top five pick. Secondary turning everyone loose did no one any favors.

DynaPaul
09-09-2012, 09:27 PM
Our secondary was horrible. When there's no pressure on the QB you can expect these guys to get burned all day. On the bright side I think Gilmore and Williams have potential but they'll have to take some lumps out there to get better. McKelvin should just be benched permanently.

BertSquirtgum
09-09-2012, 09:39 PM
The team was embarrassing today. I'm over it and I'm already sick of reading these threads. I want to be reading threads of suggestions on what the Bills can do to fix their problems. I honestly don't have a clue, besides benching Fitzputrid.

Buddo
09-10-2012, 04:07 AM
Our secondary was horrible. When there's no pressure on the QB you can expect these guys to get burned all day. On the bright side I think Gilmore and Williams have potential but they'll have to take some lumps out there to get better. McKelvin should just be cut.

Fixed it for you.
All the talk about him being better suited for the slot, turned out to be just plain wrong. Iirc, we actually performed a bit better when the half-fit McGee replaced him.
Surely there's a one legged vet out there who can identify a football when it's in the air, as that would be better than McKelvin.
The guy should no longer be on the team come Tuesday.
TBH, the loss was Fitz's fault pretty much, but McKelvin's inability to actually play the CB position, just doesn't make it worth keeping him any longer.

OpIv37
09-10-2012, 07:09 AM
The team was embarrassing today. I'm over it and I'm already sick of reading these threads. I want to be reading threads of suggestions on what the Bills can do to fix their problems. I honestly don't have a clue, besides benching Fitzputrid.

I honestly don't even think that will help. Maybe in a few weeks when T Jackson has a chance to learn the O, but Thigpen is even worse.

ParanoidAndroid
09-10-2012, 08:15 AM
What do you expect after that debacle?

Multiple threads started by you. But if we win? Zero threads started by you. You seriously are more energized when the Bills suck.

zone
09-10-2012, 08:30 AM
After rewatching the game this am I think the entire D focused the gameplan way to much on stopping the run. It was evident in how lax the pass coverage was.

OpIv37
09-10-2012, 08:30 AM
Multiple threads started by you. But if we win? Zero threads started by you. You seriously are more energized when the Bills suck.

once again, making it about me. It's not about me. It's about the team sucking. The number of threads I start or don't start has no bearing on that.

ParanoidAndroid
09-10-2012, 08:38 AM
once again, making it about me. It's not about me. It's about the team sucking. The number of threads I start or don't start has no bearing on that.

It's just an observation. I can tell when the team sucks. Your post count increases. It's a valuable statistic.

Skooby
09-10-2012, 08:39 AM
The horse is glue, the Bills didn't play well.

MikeInRoch
09-10-2012, 09:00 AM
I haven't gone back and re-looked (and I won't - it's too disturbing), but what it seemed like from the first watching is that the Jets kept in a lot of blockers. Maybe not "max-protect", but more than normal. Also Sanchez took a lot of short drops and got rid of the ball fairly quickly, so I'm not sure a pass rush could have gotten there anyway.

gebobs
09-10-2012, 09:10 AM
When the DBs are laying off the receivers by 10 yards, don't expect to get much of a rush going. I'm not going to defend the DL (Mario needs to give back bout $90 million), but our defensive backfield sucks. Byrd was a flash in the pan and he's been hobbled by the rash of groin injuries. Williams and Gilmore might be good down the road, but Sanchez made them his *****es yesterday.

McKelvin flat out sucks. And the sad thing is, our idiot coach has him out there returning kicks too.

ParanoidAndroid
09-10-2012, 09:14 AM
What I couldn't figure out is why they continued to play soft as they racked up the 3rd down conversions. You cover the short field and blitz Sanchez on 3rd down. He can't handle it. You saw what happened when they got him running on their first posession.