• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

BBD: Mock Draft v1.0

While we always intended to make this new mock following the first weekend, it just seems so much more appropriate now.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE read the note below before posting about the draft order.

PLEASE NOTE: This mock’s draft order is decidedly simply by reversing the NFL standings, this is NOT an attempt to predict draft position, but ONLY to identify needs and player fits.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: BBD: Mock Draft v1.0

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
    While we always intended to make this new mock following the first weekend, it just seems so much more appropriate now.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE read the note below before posting about the draft order.

http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/2013-nfl-mock-draft/
    If I follow a more fluid ranking system I would say Hunter will definitely be at our pick as will Teo and we should not take Smith in the 1st.

And, Robert Woods put on a clinic against Syracuse but I think it's still possible for him to drop to mid round 1 due to a lack of true speed.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by X-Era View Post
      If I follow a more fluid ranking system I would say Hunter will definitely be at our pick as will Teo and we should not take Smith in the 1st.

And, Robert Woods put on a clinic against Syracuse but I think it's still possible for him to drop to mid round 1 due to a lack of true speed.
      Hunter has a shot, not sure about Teo. Can't see any scenario that has Woods out of the 1st Round unless he runs a 4.65+.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• coastal
        Legendary Zoner
        • Mar 2005

Lmao..

Comment

• X-Era
          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
          Hunter has a shot, not sure about Teo. Can't see any scenario that has Woods out of the 1st Round unless he runs a 4.65+.
          Yeah. Woods, Allen, and Hunter look to be 1st round IMO. I think we will have a shot at the #1 or #2 WR or LB in the draft when we pick... which I see as mid round 1.

Comment

Working...
          X