PDA

View Full Version : Gailey 1-9?

Turf
09-09-2012, 10:24 PM
Chans' 1-9 in the last 10 games. And we like him why, cause he made 5-2? This team is sooo poorly coached on both sides of the ball.

TacklingDummy
09-09-2012, 10:28 PM
We need a GM that can spot talent more than a coach. Talented players or lack thereof , can make or break any coach. You try consistently winning wih Fitzpatrick t QB.

Turf
09-09-2012, 10:49 PM
I think we have sufficient talent. Not the greatest but we don't even look like we're trained or have a plan.

Mr. Pink
09-09-2012, 10:55 PM
This team is more talented now than it was 5 years ago and looks worse on the field than it did then.

That's on coaching.

Turf
09-09-2012, 11:02 PM
For the first time in my life, I like to watch other football games, because I like to see an organization actually try to play football. I miss seeing effort, speed, commitment, dedication, And I miss having a coaching staff.
I long for football in Buffalo. But I can't find it.

kingJofNYC
09-09-2012, 11:24 PM
This team is more talented now than it was 5 years ago and looks worse on the field than it did then.

That's on coaching.

I think we're worse at LB/DB, better at OL/RB/DL, about equal at WR (basically Evans vs Johnson, no depth at all), and still **** at the most important position.

DBs are young, so they have upside, or they can turn out like McKelvin.

bosshogg21
09-09-2012, 11:49 PM
For the first time in my life, I like to watch other football games, because I like to see an organization actually try to play football. I miss seeing effort, speed, commitment, dedication, And I miss having a coaching staff.
I long for football in Buffalo. But I can't find it.

You're absolutely right. I enjoyed the Pitt/den game so much more than ours. I'm assuming I'm gonna like Balt/cinn too.

BertSquirtgum
09-10-2012, 12:17 AM
I don't like him. Look up my posts from last year. I wanted him gone and still want him gone. He sucks.