X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Turf
    • Jul 2002

Gailey 1-9?

Chans' 1-9 in the last 10 games. And we like him why, cause he made 5-2? This team is sooo poorly coached on both sides of the ball.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: Gailey 1-9?

We need a GM that can spot talent more than a coach. Talented players or lack thereof , can make or break any coach. You try consistently winning wih Fitzpatrick t QB.

Comment

• Turf
      • Jul 2002

I think we have sufficient talent. Not the greatest but we don't even look like we're trained or have a plan.
      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
        Peterman Sucks!
        • Mar 2006

This team is more talented now than it was 5 years ago and looks worse on the field than it did then.

That's on coaching.

Comment

• Turf
          • Jul 2002

For the first time in my life, I like to watch other football games, because I like to see an organization actually try to play football. I miss seeing effort, speed, commitment, dedication, And I miss having a coaching staff.
          I long for football in Buffalo. But I can't find it.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY! View Post
            This team is more talented now than it was 5 years ago and looks worse on the field than it did then.

That's on coaching.
            I think we're worse at LB/DB, better at OL/RB/DL, about equal at WR (basically Evans vs Johnson, no depth at all), and still **** at the most important position.

DBs are young, so they have upside, or they can turn out like McKelvin.
            Last edited by kingJofNYC; 09-09-2012, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• bosshogg21
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Turf View Post
              For the first time in my life, I like to watch other football games, because I like to see an organization actually try to play football. I miss seeing effort, speed, commitment, dedication, And I miss having a coaching staff.
              I long for football in Buffalo. But I can't find it.
              You're absolutely right. I enjoyed the Pitt/den game so much more than ours. I'm assuming I'm gonna like Balt/cinn too.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                • May 2009

I don't like him. Look up my posts from last year. I wanted him gone and still want him gone. He sucks.

Comment

Working...
                X