PDA

View Full Version : Some thoughts.

Generalissimus Gibby
09-10-2012, 05:15 AM
This is a rhetorical question, but they lost because they played poorly when it came to fundamentals.

1) They lost the turnover battle with a -3 differential (3 ints by ****zpatrick and 1 fumble by Spiller, compared to just one turnover by the Jets).
2) Even worse, the Jets capitalized on our mistakes as they turned our turnovers into 24 points, take away the pick that was returned directly for a TD and its a 41-28 game, take away the Folk FG resulting from the Spiller fumble, which set them up at their 47 yard line and its 38-28, another ****zpatrick pick started the Jets at their own 48 yard line and they onely had to go 52 yards for a TD. Take away that turnover and its Jets 31-Bills 28, take away the Revis pick that started the Jets on their 40 on their second drive and its Jets 24-Bills 28
3) We couldn't turn their give mes into points and they turned our give mes into points. The Jets scored, and you may want to sit down when you read this or if you are sitting down you may want to stand up, 31 points off of our turnovers and give mes (24 points off turnovers and 7 off a kicking teams miscue during the punt return). Take away those 31 points and its a Bills 28-17 victory. Oh, and it gets worse, see we had a chance to capitalize and win the momentum battle and take it to them after the Sanchez pick. We should have ran the ball and came away with a 3 or a 7 on that drive but instead they got a pick fom Fitz and took the momentum away. Yes when you have 4 turnovers and bad special teams coverage in the first half of the game you are going to lose every single damn time

This loss is squarely on the shoulders of Fitzpatrick and the Special teams. You can attack the Defense if you want, but the Jets only scored 17 points when we didn't help put them in a position to score. Our offense, especially Fitzpatrick cost us this game

4) They won the penalty battle 6-5 as we had 6 and they had 5

The Jets did not beat us, we lost to them. The good news is that when you take away those 4 turnovers and the 24 points they generated off of them and you take away the cheap points they got off that punt return and this is a Bills 28-17 victory. As a result I think the Bills are a much better team than they demonstrated yesterday and I don't think the Jets are anywhere near as good. Hopefully this loss will serve as a wakeup call and we'll come out pissed off and focused against the Chiefs. Mental mistakes can be corrected, but the question is can we correct them?

BleedinGreenNC
09-10-2012, 06:02 AM
Wrong, the Jets beat you. And they did it convincingly. The defense backed off, they played soft at the end.

YardRat
09-10-2012, 06:06 AM
Oh they beat us alright...in every phase of the game. The Jets were more physical, more prepared, and more efficient executing their game plans. Yesterday wasn't simply a loss, it was an ass-whupping.

TacklingDummy
09-10-2012, 06:17 AM
Take away garbage time, the Jets missed tackle on Spiller, and the Bills don't score a point.

Historian
09-10-2012, 07:10 AM
"This feels like a different team."

"There's a feeling in the air at training camp."

What a crock of ****.

Blondie
09-10-2012, 07:15 AM
"This feels like a different team."

"There's a feeling in the air at training camp."

What a crock of ****.

They sure do pry on y'all's feelings a lot.. ....

Generalissimus Gibby
09-10-2012, 11:32 AM
Wrong, the Jets beat you. And they did it convincingly. The defense backed off, they played soft at the end.

Wrong, we committed four turnovers and all led to points (24) of them in fact and this was in meaningful time. We also allowed seven on that punt return in meaningful play and so before we even got our heads together we were down 31 to 7. Mario Williams didn't even try, Fitz made stupid decisions and since our O Line didn't allow a single sack I would say that those errors were his alone. Plus when the Jets or any other team starts near mid field that team because of the rules in place in the NFL is all but guaranteed at least a three every single time. We beat ourselves, THe only aspect that you beat us in was our secondary.

gebobs
09-10-2012, 11:37 AM
Plus when the Jets or any other team starts near mid field that team because of the rules in place in the NFL is all but guaranteed at least a three every single time.
What rules?

BleedinGreenNC
09-10-2012, 01:09 PM
Take away garbage time, the Jets missed tackle on Spiller, and the Bills don't score a point.

I dont know, Spiller looks like he is going to have a breakout year. He impressed me yesterday.

BleedinGreenNC
09-10-2012, 01:17 PM
Wrong, we committed four turnovers and all led to points (24) of them in fact and this was in meaningful time. We also allowed seven on that punt return in meaningful play and so before we even got our heads together we were down 31 to 7. Mario Williams didn't even try, Fitz made stupid decisions and since our O Line didn't allow a single sack I would say that those errors were his alone. Plus when the Jets or any other team starts near mid field that team because of the rules in place in the NFL is all but guaranteed at least a three every single time. We beat ourselves, THe only aspect that you beat us in was our secondary.

Mario didnt try? Your kidding right? Seems to me that our line did its job.

BleedinGreenNC
09-10-2012, 01:19 PM
This is a rhetorical question, but they lost because they played poorly when it came to fundamentals.

1) They lost the turnover battle with a -3 differential (3 ints by ****zpatrick and 1 fumble by Spiller, compared to just one turnover by the Jets).
2) Even worse, the Jets capitalized on our mistakes as they turned our turnovers into 24 points, take away the pick that was returned directly for a TD and its a 41-28 game, take away the Folk FG resulting from the Spiller fumble, which set them up at their 47 yard line and its 38-28, another ****zpatrick pick started the Jets at their own 48 yard line and they onely had to go 52 yards for a TD. Take away that turnover and its Jets 31-Bills 28, take away the Revis pick that started the Jets on their 40 on their second drive and its Jets 24-Bills 28
3) We couldn't turn their give mes into points and they turned our give mes into points. The Jets scored, and you may want to sit down when you read this or if you are sitting down you may want to stand up, 31 points off of our turnovers and give mes (24 points off turnovers and 7 off a kicking teams miscue during the punt return). Take away those 31 points and its a Bills 28-17 victory. Oh, and it gets worse, see we had a chance to capitalize and win the momentum battle and take it to them after the Sanchez pick. We should have ran the ball and came away with a 3 or a 7 on that drive but instead they got a pick fom Fitz and took the momentum away. Yes when you have 4 turnovers and bad special teams coverage in the first half of the game you are going to lose every single damn time

This loss is squarely on the shoulders of Fitzpatrick and the Special teams. You can attack the Defense if you want, but the Jets only scored 17 points when we didn't help put them in a position to score. Our offense, especially Fitzpatrick cost us this game

4) They won the penalty battle 6-5 as we had 6 and they had 5

The Jets did not beat us, we lost to them. The good news is that when you take away those 4 turnovers and the 24 points they generated off of them and you take away the cheap points they got off that punt return and this is a Bills 28-17 victory. As a result I think the Bills are a much better team than they demonstrated yesterday and I don't think the Jets are anywhere near as good. Hopefully this loss will serve as a wakeup call and we'll come out pissed off and focused against the Chiefs. Mental mistakes can be corrected, but the question is can we correct them?

I would say the loss falls on your defensive line as well, if you were able to pressure Sanchez then the game is a different story, bottom line is that your line failed to rattle Sanchez.

The last buffalo fan
09-10-2012, 01:34 PM

:spit: :up: Take away their 48 points we beat them 0-28! :gobills:

gebobs
09-10-2012, 01:51 PM
I would say the loss falls on your defensive line as well, if you were able to pressure Sanchez then the game is a different story, bottom line is that your line failed to rattle Sanchez.
It's hard to get any pressure with our DBs laying off 10 yards and Sanchez hitting quick slants. The ball was gone usually within about 2 seconds. I'm not sure Dareus could move his fat ass that fast without anyone blocking.

BleedinGreenNC
09-10-2012, 02:02 PM
It's hard to get any pressure with our DBs laying off 10 yards and Sanchez hitting quick slants. The ball was gone usually within about 2 seconds. I'm not sure Dareus could move his fat ass that fast without anyone blocking.

That is in part to the game planning that our coaching staff did. There was a couple of times that Sanchez had plenty of time back there, enough time to pump fake and scan the field for the open receiver.

Generalissimus Gibby
09-10-2012, 02:12 PM
are you NYJUNKIE? You post like NYJUNKIE. Now that was truly a worthless poster.

BleedinGreenNC
09-10-2012, 02:24 PM
are you NYJUNKIE? You post like NYJUNKIE. Now that was truly a worthless poster.

What does that have to do with the thread? And no, i am not NYJUNKIE. Just trying to rationalize what you are talking about.

BleedinGreenNC
09-10-2012, 02:25 PM

You sure about that? Did you even watch the game?