Dr. Jene Bramel regarding Freddie's injury...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeInRoch
    • Sep 2003

Dr. Jene Bramel regarding Freddie's injury...

The early diagnosis on Fred Jackson, according to Jason La Canfora’s Sunday afternoon tweet, is a sprained LCL. An isolated LCL tear, depending on the grade, is often allowed to heal without surgery and could keep Jackson out anywhere from 2-6 weeks.

But there may be more to Jackson’s injury.

"'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Dr. Jene Bramel regarding Freddie's injury...

Let's hope for the best.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

2-6 weeks...ugh. Thank God Spiller looks better than ever.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Historian
        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
        • Dec 2002

At his age, that's probably the end of his career.

Unless New England picks him up.

Comment

• gonzo1105
          • Jul 2002

The statement makes no sense as I read it. Jackson is diagnosed with an LCL sprain nothing more at this time. Yet they jump to an LCL tear which takes 2-6 weeks to heal. He doesn't have an LCL tear so 2-6 weeks is just hearsay right now

- - - Updated - - -

The statement makes no sense as I read it. Jackson is diagnosed with an LCL sprain nothing more at this time. Yet they jump to an LCL tear which takes 2-6 weeks to heal. He doesn't have an LCL tear so 2-6 weeks is just hearsay right now

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gonzo1105 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

They almost always call it a sprain or injury until they get an MRI. I think the author is just trying to give us worst case scenario for LCL injury.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• jdaltroy5
              • Aug 2012

This may be a blessing in disguise as Spiller looked like an absolute monster out there.

Shoestring tackle away from another TD and 30 or so yards and almost punched another one in when he was downed inside the 5.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                • Apr 2004

I think CJ has earned the right to start even when Fred gets back. Fred is my favorite Bill, but I cannot deny how good CJ is. He has been patient, respectful, and gracious and I think that says alot about how much respect Freddie has earned, but I think CJ is ready for his just reward.

Comment

• jimmifli
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by andyxc71 View Post
                  I think CJ has earned the right to start even when Fred gets back. Fred is my favorite Bill, but I cannot deny how good CJ is. He has been patient, respectful, and gracious and I think that says alot about how much respect Freddie has earned, but I think CJ is ready for his just reward.
                  You don't lose your job to injury. You lose it because the guy behind you is better.

Comment

Working...
                  X