PDA

View Full Version : You can also blame the media for the Jets playing that well

BringBackMarv
09-10-2012, 09:04 AM
This will be my last thread started of the week-You guys know damb well they were pissed off yesterday, and they took some of it out on the Bills.

GreedoII
09-10-2012, 09:16 AM
I was at the game and the moron with the stupid firemans hat came out on the field before kickoff and had this speech about the media saying how the jets were a bunch of clowns and being disrespected and such. the place was in a frenzy. it was a hornets nest in there. pretty nuts and humiliating to say the least.

This will be my last thread started of the week-You guys know damb well they were pissed off yesterday, and they took some of it out on the Bills.

BringBackMarv
09-10-2012, 09:44 AM
I was at the game and the moron with the stupid firemans hat came out on the field before kickoff and had this speech about the media saying how the jets were a bunch of clowns and being disrespected and such. the place was in a frenzy. it was a hornets nest in there. pretty nuts and humiliating to say the least.

The worst part about it is now we are the joke--Same analysts who trashed the Jets are saying "Well they beat Buffalo"

- - - Updated - - -

The worst part about it is now we are the joke--Same analysts who trashed the Jets are saying "Well they beat Buffalo"