PDA

View Full Version : I wish all the people that were "done with the team"

chernobylwraiths
09-10-2012, 11:03 AM
at one point or another aren't ***** liars

OpIv37
09-10-2012, 11:06 AM
It's battered woman syndrome.

It's been so bad for so long that we want to leave, but deep down inside, we know it was good at one time and we keep clinging to any last shred of hope that it will because it's in our blood.

In the meantime, we just get punched in the teeth and pushed down a flight of stairs on a weekly basis.

Night Train
09-10-2012, 11:08 AM
They're never done crying like babies here.

I guess they don't have kids and believe we're lonely. :up:

The King
09-10-2012, 11:09 AM
After today, I'm going to pretend like this game didnt happen, it's tough to be excited about going to Buffalo with this on my brain.

OpIv37
09-10-2012, 11:10 AM
After today, I'm going to pretend like this game didnt happen, it's tough to be excited about going to Buffalo with this on my brain.

it's an intense but fickle crowd. If they don't get off to a hot start, they are going to lose the crowd early.

The King
09-10-2012, 11:13 AM
I dont think that makes them fickle at all. This team needs to step it up.

chernobylwraiths
09-10-2012, 11:16 AM
Hey, they stunk. I know. I watched almost every minute of it. Fitzpatrick probably had the worst half of his career and he looked fairly shaky in the second half too. For some reason, the Jets just own us right now. Defense had little pass rush, special teams let us down on the punts.

Game over, time to move on. Opener this Sunday.

If anybody has any reason for pessimism, it's me. I have to get to my seats at the stadium on crutches with a walking boot on.

1 and 1 after Sunday's game!

HAMMER
09-10-2012, 11:45 AM
It was a tough start but have faith, the team will grow together and get better.