• Jan 2003

I wish all the people that were "done with the team"

at one point or another aren't ***** liars
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: I wish all the people that were "done with the team"

It's battered woman syndrome.

It's been so bad for so long that we want to leave, but deep down inside, we know it was good at one time and we keep clinging to any last shred of hope that it will because it's in our blood.

In the meantime, we just get punched in the teeth and pushed down a flight of stairs on a weekly basis.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

They're never done crying like babies here.

I guess they don't have kids and believe we're lonely.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

After today, I'm going to pretend like this game didnt happen, it's tough to be excited about going to Buffalo with this on my brain.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by The King View Post
          After today, I'm going to pretend like this game didnt happen, it's tough to be excited about going to Buffalo with this on my brain.
          it's an intense but fickle crowd. If they don't get off to a hot start, they are going to lose the crowd early.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The King
            Without me it's just Awe so
            • Jun 2004

I dont think that makes them fickle at all. This team needs to step it up.
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
              • Jan 2003

Hey, they stunk. I know. I watched almost every minute of it. Fitzpatrick probably had the worst half of his career and he looked fairly shaky in the second half too. For some reason, the Jets just own us right now. Defense had little pass rush, special teams let us down on the punts.

Game over, time to move on. Opener this Sunday.

If anybody has any reason for pessimism, it's me. I have to get to my seats at the stadium on crutches with a walking boot on.

1 and 1 after Sunday's game!

Comment

• HAMMER
                I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                • Jul 2003

It was a tough start but have faith, the team will grow together and get better.

Comment

Working...
                X