• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsNYC
    Man of the People
    • Jul 2002

Pre-Season games

What pre-season games will be televised on DirectTV?
    Thank you.
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

I have had the DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket for several years, but don't remember any preseason games. I'll check.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• R. Rich
      • Apr 2003

I've heard rumors that the NFL will be televising all the preseason games on their new "NFL TV" channel, but I can't confirm that.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Just talked to DirecTV - No preseason games on the Sunday Ticket package. It's possible that some will be carried on the regional sports networks, i.e., the 600 channels.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Aero II
          RWS Grounds Keeper. Why won't my grass grow?
          • Jul 2002

I was just looking that up last night, but there isn't a schedule for August yet. I know that Fox Mid West airs the Rams games, so that one should be on. I think the Lions are replayed on the Detroit affiliate as well. Usuially all of them are taped replays, nothing live.

Comment

Working...
          X