PDA

View Full Version : Something lost here... What happened to...?

Mahdi
09-10-2012, 01:03 PM
I thought Brad Smith had this special package and its for that reason he was signed and he had the offseason this year to work on it....

Didnt see Brad Smith once....

more cowbell
09-10-2012, 01:06 PM
Was thinking the same thing...although i've never really noticed him on the field ever...except when he returns kicks to the 15 yard line

OpIv37
09-10-2012, 01:10 PM
yeah I didn't see him on the field all day. If he was out there, he certainly never got his hands on the ball.

That's my biggest complaint with the roster. 2 injuries and we are already short at RB and WR, yet somehow they waste a roster spot on Smith, then proceed to not even play him in the game.

WTF?

Mahdi
09-10-2012, 01:11 PM
The package they have for Smith is so secret they won't even use it in real games...

Take that Tebow!

Bone
09-10-2012, 01:19 PM
Easy answer to this...we had to play catch up the whole game

gebobs
09-10-2012, 01:20 PM
yeah I didn't see him on the field all day. If he was out there, he certainly never got his hands on the ball.

That's my biggest complaint with the roster. 2 injuries and we are already short at RB and WR, yet somehow they waste a roster spot on Smith, then proceed to not even play him in the game.

WTF?
I can only surmise that Smith has pictures of Chan and one of the water boys. He completely screwed the pooch in preseason but he somehow landed a roster spot to play three positions that Chan is unwilling to risk putting him in at.

kingJofNYC
09-10-2012, 01:23 PM
The special package is a big bag of ****.

Should cut our losses, we can't even run our offense efficiently, don't have room for gimmicks.

The last buffalo fan
09-10-2012, 01:28 PM
Isn't he injured?

Mahdi
09-10-2012, 01:28 PM
Easy answer to this...we had to play catch up the whole game

I agree, however some sort of Wildcat that leads to a pass downfield could get points fast...