• Show
Clear All
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Fitz Lickers Excuses......

let's hear them.....

Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Re: Fitz Lickers Excuses......

Will you stop with this Licker ****. We as Bills fans Support WHOMEVER is on this team. Yes we can or should do better but for now we have to support who is back there like always.

Comment

• BillsFever21
      • Aug 2004

I don't know if there are any excuses they can give after that performance. But hey he played good and ended up with 3 TD's passes in the 2nd half during mop up time. I'm sure the 3 TD's will definitely be one of their excuses.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        Legendary Zoner
        • May 2009

Anyone who still supports Putzputrid is a ******.

Comment

• starrymessenger
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by SquishDaFish View Post
          Will you stop with this Licker ****. We as Bills fans Support WHOMEVER is on this team. Yes we can or should do better but for now we have to support who is back there like always.
          Granny is that you? Is that you Granny?

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SquishDaFish View Post
            Will you stop with this Licker ****. We as Bills fans Support WHOMEVER (it's whoever) is on this team. Yes we can or should do better but for now we have to support who is back there like always.
            We don't have to support lousy players.
            Do you know what used to happen in the 70s & 80s? The team would suck, Ralph would see 60-75% empty seats. Ralph would see the light and hire good management (see Sabin,Knox & Polian/Levy) team would get better, no more empty seats. Ralph would get complacent, PO or fire the coach or GM, he'd leave, team would suck again. Then fans wouldn't show up until the team got better, repeat cycle. The formula to get Ralph to hire good management worked up until the 2000s, then the fans got so nervous that if they didn't show up the team would leave they didn't challenge the bad management, who brought in one lousy QB after another, Fitzpatrick included.
            I finally had enough and I gave up my season ticket this year. I went yesterday since it's a lot easier going to NJ than Buffalo and I'm going to the 9/30 game but that's about it. I'm sick of watching lousy coaches and bad QBs. I've been to 235 Bills games and this season will be the lowest number of Bills games I've been to since 1987 and that was a strike year .
            Last edited by Albany,n.y.; 09-10-2012, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• JoeMama
              Emotion Sickness
              • Oct 2002

Do Fitz Lickers even exist?
              Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Meathead
                Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                • Jul 2002

sun yung moon was in his eyes
                One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Mike
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts View Post
                  Anyone who still supports Putzputrid is a ******.
                  There are a lot of ******ed posters in this forum
                  Please Make Sense

Comment

• DynaPaul
                    • Sep 2003

I don't think anyone can defend him right now and it's looking like that rib injury excuse from last year was totally bogus. The guy sucked out there on Sunday. He needs to get his ass in gear and start winning by figuring out where to make the proper throws and how to throw the ball so that it doesn't go astray. If he doesn't perform I say that Buddy seriously needs to start scouting the college ranks for a real QB in the April draft, make Fitz take a pay cut, and have him ride pine while we groom the rookie.

Comment

• The King
                      Without me it's just Awe so
                      • Jun 2004

I like Fitz, I don't know if he's the long-term answer, he probably isn't, but I don't hate the guy for what he is. He's a competitor who just tries to make the best with what he has, his arm is weak and the coaching scheme is no longer able to cover that up for him.

I don't hate the guy, I want him to do well. If he does well the team does well, If he doesn't have things cleaned up by the bye week then I think we hope Tavaris has a solid handle on things.
                      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                      It was all
                      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• mikemac2001
                        is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                        • Mar 2003

he got me more fantasy points then cam newton (my opp)

MUCK
                        FIAMI

Comment

• acehole
                          • Jan 2006

Your moms a licker and no Trent Edwards is not available.
                          Hated by the stupid..
                          Loved by their moms.

Comment

• Historian
                            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                            • Dec 2002

I think what bothers me most, is that this team went from Kemp to Shaw to Ferguson to Kelly almost seamlessly.

Essentially, we had the QB position covered from 1962-1996.

And here we are 16 years later, still looking to fill Kelly's shoes.

In those 16 years we have tried:

Veteran starters
                            #1 picks
                            FAs
                            Other team's backups
                            2nd and 3rd rounders

WTF is the problem??????????????

In a related note, I think Kelly's nephew graduates from college in four years or something, lol.

Comment

• gebobs
                              One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
                              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
                              We don't have to support lousy players.
                              Do you know what used to happen in the 70s & 80s? The team would suck, Ralph would see 60-75% empty seats. Ralph would see the light and hire good management (see Sabin,Knox & Polian/Levy) team would get better, no more empty seats. Ralph would get complacent, PO or fire the coach or GM, he'd leave, team would suck again.
                              Agree with the above but have to say that IMHO, Knox was the only marquee hire for coach or GM. The Saban hire was purely to fill seats. Wishful thinking that he would return the Bills to glory when in fact the game had passed him by. He was far better than any of the other coaches that preceded him and quite a few that succeeded him, but he couldn't solve Shula and Miami.

But to your point, as soon as Saban wore out his welcome, Wilson rolled out the carpet for another stooge, Jim Ringo. Great player. Lousy Coach. After Knox came, Kay Stephenson who admits that he had no idea why Wilson selected him. As far as anyone can tell, Wilson threw the names of Knox's assistants in a hat and pulled out Kay.

As for Polian and Levy, that was just dumb luck. Wilson, always looking for the diamond in the rough, finally looked in a few of the right places. Looking at his success in finding coaches and managers in this way, it's nothing short of a miracle that the two came along at the same time. And true to his nature, Wilson fired Polian, the architect of the greatest teams in Bills history.

And now we're back to the steady stream of mediocrity.
                              Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X