PDA

View Full Version : Fitz Lickers Excuses......

SABURZFAN
09-10-2012, 07:09 PM
let's hear them.....

:movie:

SquishDaFish
09-10-2012, 07:16 PM
Will you stop with this Licker ****. We as Bills fans Support WHOMEVER is on this team. Yes we can or should do better but for now we have to support who is back there like always.

BillsFever21
09-10-2012, 07:17 PM
I don't know if there are any excuses they can give after that performance. But hey he played good and ended up with 3 TD's passes in the 2nd half during mop up time. I'm sure the 3 TD's will definitely be one of their excuses.

BertSquirtgum
09-10-2012, 07:17 PM
Anyone who still supports Putzputrid is a ******.

starrymessenger
09-10-2012, 07:56 PM
Will you stop with this Licker ****. We as Bills fans Support WHOMEVER is on this team. Yes we can or should do better but for now we have to support who is back there like always.
Granny is that you? Is that you Granny?

Albany,n.y.
09-10-2012, 11:05 PM
Will you stop with this Licker ****. We as Bills fans Support WHOMEVER (it's whoever) is on this team. Yes we can or should do better but for now we have to support who is back there like always.
We don't have to support lousy players.
Do you know what used to happen in the 70s & 80s? The team would suck, Ralph would see 60-75% empty seats. Ralph would see the light and hire good management (see Sabin,Knox & Polian/Levy) team would get better, no more empty seats. Ralph would get complacent, PO or fire the coach or GM, he'd leave, team would suck again. Then fans wouldn't show up until the team got better, repeat cycle. The formula to get Ralph to hire good management worked up until the 2000s, then the fans got so nervous that if they didn't show up the team would leave they didn't challenge the bad management, who brought in one lousy QB after another, Fitzpatrick included.
I finally had enough and I gave up my season ticket this year. I went yesterday since it's a lot easier going to NJ than Buffalo and I'm going to the 9/30 game but that's about it. I'm sick of watching lousy coaches and bad QBs. I've been to 235 Bills games and this season will be the lowest number of Bills games I've been to since 1987 and that was a strike year .

JoeMama
09-10-2012, 11:20 PM
Do Fitz Lickers even exist?

Meathead
09-10-2012, 11:24 PM
sun yung moon was in his eyes

Mike
09-10-2012, 11:27 PM
Anyone who still supports Putzputrid is a ******.

There are a lot of ******ed posters in this forum

DynaPaul
09-11-2012, 07:07 AM
I don't think anyone can defend him right now and it's looking like that rib injury excuse from last year was totally bogus. The guy sucked out there on Sunday. He needs to get his ass in gear and start winning by figuring out where to make the proper throws and how to throw the ball so that it doesn't go astray. If he doesn't perform I say that Buddy seriously needs to start scouting the college ranks for a real QB in the April draft, make Fitz take a pay cut, and have him ride pine while we groom the rookie.

The King
09-11-2012, 08:42 AM
I like Fitz, I don't know if he's the long-term answer, he probably isn't, but I don't hate the guy for what he is. He's a competitor who just tries to make the best with what he has, his arm is weak and the coaching scheme is no longer able to cover that up for him.

I don't hate the guy, I want him to do well. If he does well the team does well, If he doesn't have things cleaned up by the bye week then I think we hope Tavaris has a solid handle on things.

mikemac2001
09-11-2012, 08:44 AM
he got me more fantasy points then cam newton (my opp)

acehole
09-11-2012, 08:53 AM
Your moms a licker and no Trent Edwards is not available.

Historian
09-11-2012, 09:06 AM
I think what bothers me most, is that this team went from Kemp to Shaw to Ferguson to Kelly almost seamlessly.

Essentially, we had the QB position covered from 1962-1996.

And here we are 16 years later, still looking to fill Kelly's shoes.

In those 16 years we have tried:

Veteran starters
#1 picks
FAs
Other team's backups
2nd and 3rd rounders

WTF is the problem??????????????

In a related note, I think Kelly's nephew graduates from college in four years or something, lol.

gebobs
09-11-2012, 09:06 AM
We don't have to support lousy players.
Do you know what used to happen in the 70s & 80s? The team would suck, Ralph would see 60-75% empty seats. Ralph would see the light and hire good management (see Sabin,Knox & Polian/Levy) team would get better, no more empty seats. Ralph would get complacent, PO or fire the coach or GM, he'd leave, team would suck again.
Agree with the above but have to say that IMHO, Knox was the only marquee hire for coach or GM. The Saban hire was purely to fill seats. Wishful thinking that he would return the Bills to glory when in fact the game had passed him by. He was far better than any of the other coaches that preceded him and quite a few that succeeded him, but he couldn't solve Shula and Miami.

But to your point, as soon as Saban wore out his welcome, Wilson rolled out the carpet for another stooge, Jim Ringo. Great player. Lousy Coach. After Knox came, Kay Stephenson who admits that he had no idea why Wilson selected him. As far as anyone can tell, Wilson threw the names of Knox's assistants in a hat and pulled out Kay.

As for Polian and Levy, that was just dumb luck. Wilson, always looking for the diamond in the rough, finally looked in a few of the right places. Looking at his success in finding coaches and managers in this way, it's nothing short of a miracle that the two came along at the same time. And true to his nature, Wilson fired Polian, the architect of the greatest teams in Bills history.

And now we're back to the steady stream of mediocrity.

gebobs
09-11-2012, 09:14 AM
I think what bothers me most, is that this team went from Kemp to Shaw to Ferguson to Kelly almost seamlessly.

Shaw?

Kemp was a mediocre passer even for the era but a great leader. Ferguson was an average quarterback who had a remarkably long career with no noteworthy success.

I won't argue much about those two...but Shaw? LOL...if he's part of the seamless line of succession, why not Ferragamo? ;-)

Historian
09-11-2012, 09:15 AM
But to your point, as soon as Saban wore out his welcome, Wilson rolled out the carpet for another stooge, Jim Ringo. Great player. Lousy Coach. After Knox came, Kay Stephenson who admits that he had no idea why Wilson selected him. As far as anyone can tell, Wilson threw the names of Knox's assistants in a hat and pulled out Kay.

Wilson offered the job to DC Tom Catlin, who laughed in his face and followed Knox to Seattle.

gebobs
09-11-2012, 09:16 AM
Do Fitz Lickers even exist?
I think they went extinct along with the Tredophiles.

Extremebillsfan247
09-11-2012, 09:40 AM
let's hear them.....

:movie: Okay, here's one. Not one poster on this board has the power to bench, trade, or cut him. So why are you attacking posters like they have that power? It's a bit naive on your part isn't it?

justasportsfan
09-11-2012, 09:43 AM

In a related note, I think Kelly's nephew graduates from college in four years or something, lol.

we had too many holes to fill. If we traded up to take Newton, we'd have holes somewhere else.

Historian
09-11-2012, 09:51 AM
Shaw?

I won't argue much about those two...but Shaw? LOL...if he's part of the seamless line of succession, why not Ferragamo? ;-)

Thre years as starter, 70, 71, and 72. Rookie of the year, 1970.

Not his fault the team went 8-32-2 in that span, and had three different HCs.

The King
09-11-2012, 09:53 AM

The problem is it isn't a single fix anymore.

We had Flutie and could only think about the future
We got Johnson based on one game, he was a diva and didn't have the focus to ever be a solid Qb
We got Bledsoe and ignored the trenches, we stacked up on skill players whether we needed them or not.
We got Losman despite the fact that he came with the most question marks of that draft class.
Then after failing there we reached for more skill position guys and just assumed we could make do whatever was kicking around.

By this time no legit coach wanted to touch the franchise. The psyche of the organization is just weak. It literally corrupts the mind of the players.

Whitner was dropping massive hits on Sunday, London Fletcher is still a beast, hell Banananan looked like a hell of a football player in his limited play on Sunday. This coaching staff doesn't put enough pressure on these guys.

gebobs
09-11-2012, 10:21 AM
Thre years as starter, 70, 71, and 72. Rookie of the year, 1970.
Aside from Bradshaw, who split with Hanratty that year, a pretty weak draft class. It was his best year no doubt and he didn't have OJ for several games.

Not his fault the team went 8-32-2 in that span, and had three different HCs.
Certainly not his fault that Wilson hired more stooges, but Shaw was a lousy quarterback. He made rookie Ferguson look good. Four picks in spot duty in '73 and Saban sat his ass for good. There aren't many notable quarterbacks in Bills history, but Shaw doesn't even make my top 10.

PTI
09-11-2012, 11:50 AM
I wish I was a Fitz licker. Thing is, the Bills would have to actually win and he would have over a 90 something QB rating, wish I could be a Fitz licker. Not likely to happen.

Novacane
09-11-2012, 11:51 AM
Donahoe should have given a 2nd rounder to move ahead of Pittsburgh and draft Ben R. It might not of even taken that. Only would have had to move up 2 spots.

BertSquirtgum
09-11-2012, 12:12 PM
I like Fitz, I don't know if he's the long-term answer, he probably isn't, but I don't hate the guy for what he is. He's a competitor who just tries to make the best with what he has, his arm is weak and the coaching scheme is no longer able to cover that up for him.

I don't hate the guy, I want him to do well. If he does well the team does well, If he doesn't have things cleaned up by the bye week then I think we hope Tavaris has a solid handle on things.

I don't hate Fitz either but I know he isn't good. I think Gailey is an idiot for wasting so much time on a bum.

DraftBoy
09-11-2012, 12:16 PM

Veteran starters
#1 picks
FAs
Other team's backups
2nd and 3rd rounders

5, he's taking a RS year this year.

SABURZFAN
09-11-2012, 03:56 PM
Okay, here's one. Not one poster on this board has the power to bench, trade, or cut him. So why are you attacking posters like they have that power? It's a bit naive on your part isn't it?

congrats... you just moved into the #2 spot for the dumbest poster on this board.... behind acehole.

Meathead
09-11-2012, 04:58 PM
what about me?

nobody hears 'shut up, youre an idiot' more than me

ive been working on that villiage idiot badge here for a long time, dont do a brother like that

SABURZFAN
09-11-2012, 05:03 PM
Will you stop with this Licker ****.

would you prefer Ball Washers?

Mr. Pink
09-11-2012, 05:07 PM
I gotta say Sabz that Fitzpatrick has the least amount of excuses made for him out of all the starting QBs there have been since I've been on this board.

It's not fun to knock on Fitz because basically everyone does it.

SABURZFAN
09-11-2012, 05:43 PM
I gotta say Sabz that Fitzpatrick has the least amount of excuses made for him out of all the starting QBs there have been since I've been on this board.

It's not fun to knock on Fitz because basically everyone does it.

everyone except the ones that went into the woodwork. kind of funny how people are starting to see the way that HurkeyNuts is seeing things. this guy was getting bashed to no end. once again, the minority opinion on this board rises above this cesspool of majority bad opinions. it seems to be the theme around here.

BertSquirtgum
09-11-2012, 08:37 PM
would you prefer Ball Washers?

I like the Fitzputrid ball washers. They are still out there. Just scared to shows themselves at the moment.

Skooby
09-11-2012, 09:01 PM
let's hear them.....

:movie:

Your Mom begged for more & injured him.

Historian
09-12-2012, 03:46 PM
I always liked him.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/67538_120609221328722_4118767_n.jpg

HAMMER
09-12-2012, 04:02 PM
FitzMagic will rise and conquer all.

better days
09-12-2012, 04:06 PM
If/when Chan thinks TJAC is ready to take over the QB position I am on board. Until that time I will support Fitz & hope for the best.................but if Fitz can't play well enough to get the Bills into the playoffs, 0-16 may be the best thing to happen to this team.

The Jokeman
09-12-2012, 04:11 PM

Veteran starters
#1 picks
FAs
Other team's backups
2nd and 3rd rounders

and even if we had "a Kelly" on this team there's no telling if he'd do better on this team. Truth to be told we forget that we had to alter our offense (see play 3 wide and the no huddle) so Kelly could be do "his thing". Which to me was slightly above average, as his gun slinger's mentally drove me nuts, but thanks to having a RB like Thurman Thomas did our offense become one of the leagues best. Of course one could also make the debate that the reason they're called "franchise QBs" is because you generally only get them once per franchise. I mean look at what the Dolphins and Broncos have tried since Elway and Marino retired.

HAMMER
09-12-2012, 04:12 PM
If/when Chan thinks TJAC is ready to take over the QB position I am on board. Until that time I will support Fitz & hope for the best.................but if Fitz can't play well enough to get the Bills into the playoffs, 0-16 may be the best thing to happen to this team.

Holy Cow you people have really written Fitz and this team off, it's embarrassing for the fans among us.

better days
09-12-2012, 04:21 PM
Holy Cow you people have really written Fitz and this team off, it's embarrassing for the fans among us.

Like I said, I will support Fitz as long as he is the starting QB, but after the way the last half of last season played out & the game against the Jets, Fitz has to PROVE himself & not just for a game or two.

And even the most obnoxious Fitz haters are fans of the Bills.

gebobs
09-12-2012, 04:25 PM
I always liked him.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/67538_120609221328722_4118767_n.jpg
Which one? Howard Kindig, Richard Cheek, or Wayne Patrick?

ServoBillieves
09-12-2012, 04:32 PM
This, easily, is the most asinine thread to surface from one game for as long as I've known this board. I have no response, I have no corrections, I only know that damn... people are REALLY stupid.

HAMMER
09-12-2012, 04:34 PM
This, easily, is the most asinine thread to surface from one game for as long as I've known this board. I have no response, I have no corrections, I only know that damn... people are REALLY stupid.

You are correct, there are a lot of bone heads throwing in the towel after one game. They will be the first ones back on the wagon when we go on our winning streak.

gebobs
09-12-2012, 04:44 PM
You are correct, there are a lot of bone heads throwing in the towel after one game. They will be the first ones back on the wagon when we go on our winning streak.
Bandwagon.

BertSquirtgum
09-12-2012, 09:27 PM

I don't see people throwing in the towel on the Bills. I see them throwing in the towel on a ****ty quarterback who should have never been anything other than a back up.

BertSquirtgum
09-12-2012, 09:31 PM

Seriously? Fitzputrid was terrible 80% of the season last year, all pre-season, and the worst I've ever seen him play was on Sunday. He ****ing blows. I feel really bad for the people who still can't see it or just turn their heads to his suck.

Historian
09-13-2012, 12:07 PM
Which one? Howard Kindig, Richard Cheek, or Wayne Patrick?

Awww...

I met Wayne Patrick at Jim Kelly's Network bar during the NFL 75 Celebrations. Great guy. Paul Guidry sat at our table too.

I was freaking out. All my boyhood heroes under one roof. My wife thought I was nuts.

gebobs
09-13-2012, 12:23 PM
Awww...

I met Wayne Patrick at Jim Kelly's Network bar during the NFL 75 Celebrations. Great guy. Paul Guidry sat at our table too.

I was freaking out. All my boyhood heroes under one roof. My wife thought I was nuts.
Sadly, Wayne died 2 years ago.

SABURZFAN
09-13-2012, 03:07 PM

what's the matter? did this thread hit a nerve? did YOU run out of excuses for Fitzputrid?( had to steal it Hurkey) of course you don't have a response. the truth does that to people.

SABURZFAN
09-13-2012, 03:13 PM
Seriously? Fitzputrid was terrible 80% of the season last year, all pre-season, and the worst I've ever seen him play was on Sunday. He ****ing blows. I feel really bad for the people who still can't see it or just turn their heads to his suck.

it's the same people who licked Lossman's nuts. they have to change their screen names to hide their identity.

trapezeus
09-13-2012, 03:20 PM
the guys who still still there is hope for the bills will be the drunkest guys in the stadium who have no recollection of the game they just "watched".

this team sucks. i dare them to try to prove me wrong. they showed us exactly who they were on sunday. There will be some ****ty wins here and there....there will be more blow outs and there will be some garbage points scored here and there. but it is over.

i'd love to see them do something. but it won't happen. it never has. they just have a bag of tricks to show you how dysfunctional a team can be. none of us will witness the bills do anything close to what we wanted as a team from buffalo.

imbondz
09-13-2012, 03:24 PM
If Fitz was the only issue than yeah, but there's so many things wrong w/ our organization that it's hard to put all your frustration and anger on one player. Some weeks I think it's our defense, some weeks I think it's our offense, most every week I think it's our coaches. it's a mess.

Skooby
09-13-2012, 05:20 PM
If Fitz was the only issue than yeah, but there's so many things wrong w/ our organization that it's hard to put all your frustration and anger on one player. Some weeks I think it's our defense, some weeks I think it's our offense, most every week I think it's our coaches. it's a mess.

It's a stew of issues.

Mr. Pink
09-14-2012, 01:07 AM

Fitz is garbage. And without a quality starting QB in this league, you won't win.

What is the last team with a journeyman QB to win anything in this league? 2000 Ravens? And even with how awesome their defense has been since then they haven't won a title.

Not hard to write off a season when you understand what you have behind the center position isn't good.

BertSquirtgum
09-14-2012, 02:47 PM
Fitz is garbage. And without a quality starting QB in this league, you won't win.

What is the last team with a journeyman QB to win anything in this league? 2000 Ravens? And even with how awesome their defense has been since then they haven't won a title.

Not hard to write off a season when you understand what you have behind the center position isn't good.

The head coach is garbage as well.

SABURZFAN
09-14-2012, 03:51 PM
The head coach is garbage as well.

so is the owner....

Extremebillsfan247
09-14-2012, 06:28 PM
congrats... you just moved into the #2 spot for the dumbest poster on this board.... behind acehole. I'm only going to mention this once, I don't need you to like my posts. I'm not here for you, or because of you. If I have an opinion right or wrong I'm going to voice it and don't care if you like it or not. Lets make 1 thing clear now, all anyone on this board is to me is a username. I've never met you, don't know you, so I don't care about you, or what you think of me. If you don't like my posts, ignore me, I'm perfectly fine with that. But I will continue to post what ever the hell I want to with in the means of the message board TOS. If you have a problem with that, consult your local mod. They will care more than I will. Just saying.

BertSquirtgum
09-14-2012, 08:13 PM
I'm only going to mention this once, I don't need you to like my posts. I'm not here for you, or because of you. If I have an opinion right or wrong I'm going to voice it and don't care if you like it or not. Lets make 1 thing clear now, all anyone on this board is to me is a username. I've never met you, don't know you, so I don't care about you, or what you think of me. If you don't like my posts, ignore me, I'm perfectly fine with that. But I will continue to post what ever the hell I want to with in the means of the message board TOS. If you have a problem with that, consult your local mod. They will care more than I will. Just saying.

I feel the same about the douche bags that love to hate my posts.

YardRat
09-14-2012, 08:28 PM
Fitzpatrick was easily the worst player on the field against the Jets.

That being said, this team will continue to struggle, regardless of how much talent they stockpile, until they get some decent coaching, especially coordinators.

THATHURMANATOR
09-14-2012, 10:21 PM
Haven't been around much lately.

Are there really any FITZ lickers out there????

Sure I will root for the guy because he is starting for the Bills but I don't have much confidence in him at all.

ServoBillieves
09-14-2012, 11:02 PM
I really have to know how sad of a person needs to post on a board of Buffalo Bills fans and utterly loathe and disrespect the organization and it's fans. Did this board turn in to "dear diary" for those who've forgotten to write on pen and paper? Should I call some halfway houses to help out? If not I can send some quills and ink with parchment to ease your minds.

gebobs
09-15-2012, 07:25 AM
I really have to know how sad of a person needs to post on a board of Buffalo Bills fans and utterly loathe and disrespect the organization and it's fans.
My the sanctimony is thick around here.

Mr. Pink
09-15-2012, 08:46 PM
So no one is allowed to have a negative opinion on this team or its players?

We should just love them all because they wear the colors?

HAMMER
09-16-2012, 03:59 PM

The wagon is going to be crowded this week, welcome back Negative Nancy's

Novacane
09-16-2012, 04:02 PM

Not Fitz's wagon. He had some very ugly throws. He did nothing today to change my mind at all about him.

Mr. Pink
09-16-2012, 04:03 PM

He's still garbage, hate to break it to ya.

Opinion formed on him isn't based off one game but his entire body of work.

Historian
09-16-2012, 06:52 PM
7-9

Generalissimus Gibby
09-16-2012, 07:01 PM
Fitz can still succeed, but we need to make our system a run first, set up the play action, and then throw offense. This will help our D, help us control the clock, and dominate the game. Fitz should never ever be expected to win the game.

BertSquirtgum
09-16-2012, 08:03 PM
Fitzputrid still blows. I saw some really disgusting passes today. At least Chan smartened up and didn't let him throw the ball more than 20-25 times.

SquishDaFish
09-16-2012, 08:07 PM
Hurkey STFU already

BertSquirtgum
09-16-2012, 08:08 PM
Hurkey STFU already

Lick my balls homo.

SABURZFAN
10-12-2012, 04:31 PM
looks like the Fitz Lickers ran out of excuses already....

SquishDaFish
10-12-2012, 05:48 PM
Lick my balls homo.

You would have to have a set for that to happen woman