PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Spoon

Buckets
07-07-2003, 12:22 PM
I was wondering what the status of Spoon is. I really like his size and the start he had last year. I'm from out of town and depending on the Buf News is a lost cause (haven't had a new Bills story on their web site in over a week).

Does it look like he will be fully recovered for this season?

:cheers:

LtBillsFan66
07-07-2003, 12:24 PM
Brandon Spoon.

Will be back to back up Fletcher. You must mean two years ago since he missed the entire year with a torn biceps suffered in training camp.

R. Rich
07-07-2003, 12:25 PM
You mean Brandon Spoon? From what I know of, he's healthy now and competing for PT. I think he's 2nd to Fletcher on the depth chart now.

Dozerdog
07-07-2003, 12:26 PM
According to Miss Buffalo's dinner report- Spoon's arms are like steel pipes and he's working out like an animal. I just hope he doesn't tear a bicep again.

Tatonka
07-07-2003, 12:30 PM
i wont be surprised to see him and crowell split time in posey's spot when they slide posey to DE on passing downs.

mypoorfriendme
07-07-2003, 12:51 PM
speaking of pipe arms, crowell is HUGE. hes worth having on the team just because he looks so badass. i have a lot of faith in both spoon and crowell as backups and for ST.

venis2k1
07-07-2003, 01:01 PM
I hear Crowell tore it up in mini camp, to be honest i wanst happy about that pick when we took him(i wanted Simms at the end of the 3rd) but its starting to look good. Also dont count out Super Mario yet, i had him as a really good player on my draft boards, i think he might be a steal in the 7th.

mypoorfriendme
07-07-2003, 01:12 PM
i really like the crowell pick, especially after i realized how intimidating he was and how his scouting reports always labeled him as underrated. i am very glad we took him over simms, i really dont understand why he even got drafted if you consider the fact that he couldnt ever beat a good team and played behind major applewhite who i dont believe is even playing in the nfl. he might be on the pats, but hes probably the 4th qb with davey and huard.

mypoorfriendme
07-07-2003, 01:12 PM
oops, this forum is on spoon

Jan Reimers
07-07-2003, 01:43 PM
A healthy Spoon will get some time behind Fletcher and maybe Posey this year. He may even replace Fletcher in a few years. He's a player.

ryven
07-07-2003, 01:48 PM
Spoon has the potential to be a great back up now and a very sound starter in the future depending on injury from what I have read from you guys it seems like he has bounced back quickly.

Doc
07-07-2003, 03:50 PM
I'd like to see Spoon as an ILB in 3-4 sets. As for Simms, he sucks period, and Major Applewhite is out of the NFL.