PDA

View Full Version : If I'm T Jack I eat, sleep and ***** with my playbook!

Thundering Buffalo
09-10-2012, 07:20 PM
T Jack has to see the opportunity that just opened up for him and the only thing holding him back is terminology. Gailey is an idiot for handing the QB position to Fitz without any legit competition. Get him up to speed and push Fitz to stay in the lineup. If this isn't done Gailey has to go for being incompetent.

BillsFever21
09-10-2012, 07:46 PM
T Jack has to see the opportunity that just opened up for him and the only thing holding him back is terminology. Gailey is an idiot for handing the QB position to Fitz without any legit competition. Get him up to speed and push Fitz to stay in the lineup. If this isn't done Gailey has to go for being incompetent.

The $10 million dollars a year made him the indisputable starter going into this season and probably why they didn't look to draft a QB either. It will take a total collapse, which will probably happen by the bye week or so, for them to make a change after giving him that kind of money. Jackson isn't very good but I'm all for giving him a shot. He can't be much worse.

I was all for giving Fitz the starting opportunity last season considering he was a veteran, played average the year before after they finally gave up on Edwards and that we didn't have any other viable option on the table. The huge mistake they made was rushing the gun and giving him a big money contract after a few good games and not waiting it out. Any QB can have a decent stretch for a month. They Jauroned that contract like they did with old Dick when we got off to a good start a couple years before that. Had they still wanted to keep him they could've signed him to a 2 year-10 million dollar contract instead of a 6 year-60 million dollar contract with 20+ million of it guaranteed.

That is why we have sucked for over a decade though. It all starts up top. A good front office finds a good coach and drafts/signs the right players. The coach they hired guides them along and coaches them up to where they are a competent team. Unfortunately we haven't had a good front office since Polian. Donahoe was average but sadly saying so was our best one since Polian. Marv was a complete joke as a GM and set this team back for years no matter how much you respect him as our HC in the 1990's.

One thing is for sure, the Bills will be looking to draft a QB with their Top 5-10 draft pick this year. If not in the 1st then at least in the 2nd round. It should've been done last year with Dalton but nothing you can do about it now.

Meathead
09-10-2012, 08:03 PM
two questions:

a). what five letter word gets censored out here? ѕhit and fk are too short, wipe his ass hole is too long, deficate and masturbate are legal, and beat-off is painful but still legal. so frankly im surely stumped, and im neither shirley or frank so i dont know where to go with this

3). whats to say chan didnt bring in tj to push fitz? surely chan has expressed extreme confidence in fitz, but frankly thats what he has to do at this juncture. doesnt mean he doesnt see the possibility that fitz has already peaked and conceivably could continue to tank. word on the street is he has coveted tj for a while, and since there is no shirley nor frank on the roster perhaps he feels he can kill two birds with one thigpen cutting

i like this 1-10 stat in that it is a fact and puts fitz squarely under the gun. if the team start 1-3 and fitz looks about the same he did yesterday then really chan probably has no choice but to give the next guy a shot. and since thigpen would only rate a hahahahahahaaa yeah right at least tj is somebody that has had some recent success and chan feels he can work with him

im still thinking fitz turns it around enough to keep his job over the next three, but yeah if he does another fitz ѕhitz over that span then its tj time

EDS
09-10-2012, 08:05 PM
What's the rush? Jackson, like Fitz, is nothing more than a back-up. The Bills will sink or swim this season with Fitz.

BertSquirtgum
09-10-2012, 08:07 PM
two questions:

a). what five letter word gets censored out here? ѕhit and fk are too short, wipe his ass hole is too long, deficate and masturbate are legal, and beat-off is painful but still legal. so frankly im surely stumped, and im neither shirley or frank so i dont know where to go with this

3). whats to say chan didnt bring in tj to push fitz? surely chan has expressed extreme confidence in fitz, but frankly thats what he has to do at this juncture. doesnt mean he doesnt see the possibility that fitz has already peaked and conceivably could continue to tank. word on the street is he has coveted tj for a while, and since there is no shirley nor frank on the roster perhaps he feels he can kill two birds with one thigpen cutting

i like this 1-10 stat in that it is a fact and puts fitz squarely under the gun. if the team start 1-3 and fitz looks about the same he did yesterday then really chan probably has no choice but to give the next guy a shot. and since thigpen would only rate a hahahahahahaaa yeah right at least tj is somebody that has had some recent success and chan feels he can work with him

im still thinking fitz turns it around enough to keep his job over the next three, but yeah if he does another fitz ѕhitz over that span then its tj time

has to be **its meathead....****s. i don't know how the word **** isn't censored out in your post. ****s

Meathead
09-10-2012, 08:38 PM
oh yeah the plural of ѕhit for some reason that just slipped my mind. ѕhit on a shingle. ѕhit on toast. ѕhits and giggles. why didnt i think of that

Meathead
09-10-2012, 08:40 PM
i don't know how the word **** isn't censored out in your post.
theres an awesomeness sensor in the software. what can i say